Author Topic: Dubcnn's most respected people  (Read 1551 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn's most respected people
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 04:57:42 PM »
Can you lend a nigga a pencil?

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 07:25:47 PM »
I'd say the most respected poster is the chinese crip

says the guy that comes in here crying bout his girl problems.

we all know your a pussy, lol remember him comin home all the time sayin "OOO I FUCKD UP ThIS 1 KID YEA!!" shut the fuck up n stop flexin actin like that shit was ur first fight in middle school. keep your bull shit to your self.

Calm down kid, weren't you the one who came up on here saying you and your triad friends jumped some little kid and that you were going to juvi for it. The next week you tell us you ended up not going because you ratted out your friends?  :nawty:.

And how would you know I was talking about you on the "chinese crip" comment? LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »
lmao everything u say is irrelavent bcuz its all bull shit. makes me crack the fuck up. u a bitch cuz u discuss ur women problems on a mutha fuckin  westcoast forum, always flexin nuts bout beatin sumbody down n this n dat little faggit LOL didnt u POST A PICTURE OF THAT HIM THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. homie i dont even know what to say when it comes to you, u juz a bitch. lol at this guy sayin im tryna be hard, remember a year ago sayin i beat this guy down, i did that n this, i box, just shut the fuck up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2007, 03:21:35 PM »
But I'm curious to why whites are  so attached to the word. Like why do you want to say it or want to be accept to say it. Like why do you guys care so much about it.

It's such a great word. Really, it adds such a great tone to most conversations. Now that's completely subjective of course. When I use it, it's never meant to be aggressive, or explicitly in reference to black people. Of course some people abuse the word, but hey, I won't let people restrict me just cause other people can't handle the use of the word as well as I can. Like, I know alcohol ruined the lives of many people, but it makes my life better so I damn sure will keep on drinking it. Same goes for fast food. Or saying nigga.

real talk nigga
No thats not real talk. Why you guys want to use the word so much? Last time I check there wasn't no law stating that if you were not black you couldn't say they word, so do as you please. But psychologically I'm still trying to understand the whole yearnig to say it and be accepted by the ones, who I guess "allowed to say it". Its like me going around wanting to say ese or vato. NO i have no urger to use the two words ever! I'm not mexican and I don't bang. Thats one thing I could always say about mexican, they dont go around saying nigga and making up a bunch of excuses why they use it and why its soo cool to use it.

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 02:04:29 AM »
^ Now you're talking sense. I will claim the right to say it, but I won't actually do it. I'm with you on that. +1

However, if it makes 7even happy to say nigger... That's not justifiable in a social context, but if he wishes to be looked upon as a weirdo or a racist, that's up to him, isn't it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 03:05:43 AM »
Sometimes I say ese, too. Not nearly as often though. Nigga is just the better word, no doubt about that. In my opinion so-called "racists" are people who are aggressive or disrespectful, etc. I'm just being cynical and making jokes. Like, when I picked the homie from Lebanon up at the airport, and I was late as I usually am, I was like "sorry for making you wait so long but I assumed your terrorist ass has to go through some extra examinations"
Stuff like this you know. It's completely friendly.

Also, I hate it when white people act as apologizers for bad other people who are from different ethnic backgrounds just for the sake of them being not white. That's some real  racist shit in my opinion.
Just to tell you this much, nobody who knows me in real life would ever assume I'm a racist. I just make cynical jokes playing on stereotypes. Like once, me and the black homie missed the bus for school. So we were bound to be late (again). My special problem was that I had to hold a presentation in the 1st class, lol. So I told him he should back me up when I lie about the reason why we're late. He kind of hesitated to agree, feeling a lil uneasy about it. Then I was like "Well, if you don't, I'm just gonna tell them that the negro lies, guess who will be believed?" Lol. That's not racist in my opinion. It's all friendly, cynical and funny. To me, real racism is something aggressive, discriminateful, etc.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2007, 10:03:13 AM »
^ Now you're talking sense. I will claim the right to say it, but I won't actually do it. I'm with you on that. +1

However, if it makes 7even happy to say nigger... That's not justifiable in a social context, but if he wishes to be looked upon as a weirdo or a racist, that's up to him, isn't it?
I always make sense hehhee  ;D . Yeah, your right if he wants to thats up to him. I could care less you know, but I'm the type of person thats like: I talk/ behave the same around everyone. So, if you only using the word when you know people who might get offended by it,are around then, really who is opposing on there right to freedom of speech. If you use that type of language all day everyday in front of everybody (black, white , brown, a stranger) then do you but if not, then your just fronting...and thats kind of whack. Me personally , I hate that word and do not use it in my language and don't like it to see blacks use it amongst themselves, but thats just me.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
Sometimes I say ese, too. Not nearly as often though. Nigga is just the better word, no doubt about that. In my opinion so-called "racists" are people who are aggressive or disrespectful, etc. I'm just being cynical and making jokes. Like, when I picked the homie from Lebanon up at the airport, and I was late as I usually am, I was like "sorry for making you wait so long but I assumed your terrorist ass has to go through some extra examinations"
Stuff like this you know. It's completely friendly.

Also, I hate it when white people act as apologizers for bad other people who are from different ethnic backgrounds just for the sake of them being not white. That's some real  racist shit in my opinion.
Just to tell you this much, nobody who knows me in real life would ever assume I'm a racist. I just make cynical jokes playing on stereotypes. Like once, me and the black homie missed the bus for school. So we were bound to be late (again). My special problem was that I had to hold a presentation in the 1st class, lol. So I told him he should back me up when I lie about the reason why we're late. He kind of hesitated to agree, feeling a lil uneasy about it. Then I was like "Well, if you don't, I'm just gonna tell them that the negro lies, guess who will be believed?" Lol. That's not racist in my opinion. It's all friendly, cynical and funny. To me, real racism is something aggressive, discriminateful, etc.
Well, if that your man and all thats the relationship you have then its all good between you two, you know just be cautious about others because other might not feel the same way.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »
really if you want to go around sayin nigga, or nigger or whatever, thats really your chioce, aint nobody here able to decide what someone else can do....but it depends....do u see yourself as better than your black mates when you call them negroes n shit? if anyone of my white homies called me a black bastard negro or someshit consistantly as a joke i'd end up leaving that white boy a new nose to cop.....i got some white homies i roll wit but i never have the urge to call them a cracker, shiiit we make jokes, like white jokes, black jokes but like aint nobody calling me a nigger...you can say what you want about its use or the historical power of the word but generally its regarded as an offensive word so like i don't see why i should be called it..i mean i aint got no problem with what s7even is saying...but theres also a point of knowing when you goin to far, and if someone starts using the word like that, sooner or later they probably will get on the wrong side of a black cat, maybe the black cat won't say or do anything cuz you his boy or whatever, but i feel like its disrespectful....kinda like sooner or later its gon come across as shittin on your own boy

yo s7even i dont really think you racist or whatever either im just givin my 2 cents

what i hate most in all truth though is when people act like they know all about blacks and all our problems and shit....like i come in here and i always see shallow talking about all these apparent problems that black people apparently have like nobody else does and that these white cats seem to know everything about whats popping with black cultures, its ups and downs and blackcriedwolf goin ott with shit imo....but seriously....every culture and race has ups and downs, you should really worry about yourself and those closest to you and try to improve and better shit around you, don't worry about everything....sometimes i get the impression theres some type of feeling of white superiority in here with cats like shallow and shit thinkin they better than people....aint no body better than me in here, i aint saying nobody worse, but i treat everyone as an equal, maybe y'all should try it....this part of my post is more in regards to the superiority post but whatever....

anyways props to elevz, s7even and the others who have contributed to this thread, def some interesting shit to read, but its been played out over and over again, there will never be a conclusion......

oh and s7even what do u mean by white people apologizing for others and they are the real racists? i didnt get your point

pz

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2007, 11:01:25 AM »
^^ I'm not understanding what you were trying to get at with regards to me?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2007, 11:08:41 AM »
i think you are a little too race conscious....i could be wrong, i mean i myself think its a whitemans world and i live in a reality but people generalise wayy too easy and shit, maybe i shouldnt have mentioned you in my post but im just givin my thoughts, don't worry too much, just enjoy yourself and fuck what others think, better yourself and people will notice

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2007, 11:14:51 AM »
i think you are a little too race conscious....i could be wrong, i mean i myself think its a whitemans world and i live in a reality but people generalise wayy too easy and shit, maybe i shouldnt have mentioned you in my post but im just givin my thoughts, don't worry too much, just enjoy yourself and fuck what others think, better yourself and people will notice
O no doubt, nothing against you, I just couldn't figure what you were saying thats all. I'm not going to front i might be too race conscious but in no way I let that control my life you know. I just feel like I live in reality and a lot of people don't. They like to believe we live in this harmonious type of world in all and it irritates me, when people think like that. but its whatever

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2007, 03:52:52 PM »
oh and s7even what do u mean by white people apologizing for others and they are the real racists? i didnt get your point

Well it's a matter of how you define "racist". To me, like I said, I would only call people racists when are aggressive and disrespectful. But some people consider someone racist as soon as he or she makes a difference between different races. By the latter definition, those white apologizers I adressed have to be included. Cause they apologize for other ethnicities just because those people aren't white. You know, that's a thing only white people tend to do. I don't know exactly where that comes from. They probably think they are super-anti-racist by doing that when on the real exactly that behavior gives them a racist touch, because they openly differentiate. Wheras for me, if somebody is an asshole, then he's an asshole, regardless of his color.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2007, 09:41:45 PM »
If you ain't black don't use the word nigga in your vocabulary. If you continue to do then you won't be spared, but of course you will have a choice: machete (long selves or short), guillotine (off with your kufi nigga), hung. Stay out of niggas affairs you if ain't a nigga.

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
If you ain't black don't use the word nigga in your vocabulary. If you continue to do then you won't be spared, but of course you will have a choice: machete (long selves or short), guillotine (off with your kufi nigga), hung. Stay out of niggas affairs you if ain't a nigga.

Exactly, cause any cracker that don't gon look like this kid: