Author Topic: Rick Ross - Speedin'  (Read 631 times)

BOSSSS

• Lil Geezy
Re: Rick Ross - Speedin'
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 12:34:42 PM »
They used computer graphics to reduce the tidal wave that jumped off when i hit the water. Boss!

MediumL

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:46 PM »
The fat guy Ross looked jokes tryna run to the bridge. The cop musta been retarded to have not shot him, & lol @ khaled being left in the car by Ross. Khaled 'we da best', iwish the cop had rodney kinged his ass. I heard Ross was meant to jump with a parachute onto a boat but he was too fuckin fat and he woulda sunk da boat.

Ross is desperate to be Biggie, doing that big and puff shit with Khaled in we da best vid and here gettin diddy wit the speed boats. Guys a wannabe and he looks like freeway so he lost.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »
Lol, this is one of the rare aliases thats actually funny.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »
lol...i couldnt even watch this shit...khaled needs to die. i miss the old days of clue fuckin up songs

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 02:48:16 PM »
I dont give a fuck, Rick Ross is one of the most entertaining dudes out. Motherfucker makes me laugh every time I hear him on a song.

Khaled's one-liner ass can go to hell for all I care....or die of a heart attack.....whichever comes first.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 03:21:01 PM »
The fat guy Ross looked jokes tryna run to the bridge. The cop musta been retarded to have not shot him, & lol @ khaled being left in the car by Ross. Khaled 'we da best', iwish the cop had rodney kinged his ass. I heard Ross was meant to jump with a parachute onto a boat but he was too fuckin fat and he woulda sunk da boat.

:D

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 09:49:48 PM »
I dont give a fuck, Rick Ross is one of the most entertaining dudes out. Motherfucker makes me laugh every time I hear him on a song.

Khaled's one-liner ass can go to hell for all I care....or die of a heart attack.....whichever comes first.
Real talk...Khaled just has good connections to all the artists, he doesn't have any actual talent, he just knows people who do.
I got a bird's eye view

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
this just makes me want to punch Khaled in the throat even more...

man you must be new or sumtin, we the best. WTF?!!? like did they actually sit around, come up with a plot...and say man this is a great idea? what a poor excuse for Khaled to say such a gay ass thing in a music video.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 11:29:04 AM »

man you must be new or sumtin, we the best. WTF?!!? like did they actually sit around, come up with a plot...and say man this is a great idea? what a poor excuse for Khaled to say such a gay ass thing in a music video.
lol,word...i cut it off as sonn as he mumbled that shit....we should start a collection to get Khaled murked....everyone pitch in!

MediumL

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 12:21:49 PM »
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6588400204

SOme how i knew there would be one of these ^^^
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »

lol,word...i cut it off as sonn as he mumbled that shit....we should start a collection to get Khaled murked....everyone pitch in!

^props. im in

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 04:41:46 PM »

im in il provide the lunch  8)

^props. im in