Author Topic: Nigger Lessons 102  (Read 928 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Nigger Lessons 102
« on: December 08, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
During WW2...when a White German soldier was captured by The United Snakes....the german was allowed to sleep in the barracks and eat with American white soldiers......
while Black Soldiers who were fighting and dying for the United States could not dine in the same mess hall with White Soldiers.....

Even though the German soldier was the ENEMY, he still was honored as a fellow white brother, while blacks had to eat outside with the dogs...

and many whites wonder why we have no respect for a country where the founding fathers were slave owners....a country where whites always will be honored and respected regardless of any circumstance

Remeber.........
IF YOUR BLACK IN AMERICA, YOUR ALREADY IN TROUBLE

more to come

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Nigger Lessons 102
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:27:15 PM »
dude

black people  run america it may not look like it with bush and all but check it who makes all the $$$$

you got the brothers in sports, record lables, hip hop has taken over in a big way on so many subjects look at major fashion its mainly all black inspired or based.. there are car manufactors as big as mercedes benz maiing cars the way black people want them, im not talkin big wheels and chrome or any of that steriotypical bullshit, but a luxory car the mercedes ml had many black designers enginerrs eg Mike Tyson Fucks with a ML

also isent the NFL like 80% black, some of the best QBs are black.......just take a look around at some of the most succesfull, rich people today.....Denzal washington, dr dre he has a music empire...will smith got more money than god...and on top of that there are white kids who want to be black so much that thay rather jump of a bridge....

BOSSSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 10:31:35 PM »
WE GET TRAP MONEY LET DA CRACKAZ HAVE AMERICA

Uncle Ruckus

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank God for the White Man's code of law.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 11:14:03 PM »
During WW2...when a White German soldier was captured by The United Snakes....the german was allowed to sleep in the barracks and eat with American white soldiers......
while Black Soldiers who were fighting and dying for the United States could not dine in the same mess hall with White Soldiers.....
Of course it was that way. We didn't want those nice White folk getting any Niggerdom.

Even though the German soldier was the ENEMY, he still was honored as a fellow white brother, while blacks had to eat outside with the dogs...
That's good they let them niggers eat with their own kind.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1</a>
Ain't no nigger ever been good at drawing! If Michelangelo had been black, Jesus would look like George Jefferson!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 11:00:14 AM »
dude

black people  run america it may not look like it with bush and all but check it who makes all the $$$$

you got the brothers in sports, record lables, hip hop has taken over in a big way on so many subjects look at major fashion its mainly all black inspired or based.. there are car manufactors as big as mercedes benz maiing cars the way black people want them, im not talkin big wheels and chrome or any of that steriotypical bullshit, but a luxory car the mercedes ml had many black designers enginerrs eg Mike Tyson Fucks with a ML

also isent the NFL like 80% black, some of the best QBs are black.......just take a look around at some of the most succesfull, rich people today.....Denzal washington, dr dre he has a music empire...will smith got more money than god...and on top of that there are white kids who want to be black so much that thay rather jump of a bridge....
Don't be fooled because I'm not fooled. Black people don't run shit in America. So what you got a couple of rappers those people aren't making shit. They front in there music video. The real people who make the money are the white people at the top of the company, kicking down scraps to this dumb negros, and now they think they on top of the world. They make mercedez benz to the pleasure of blacks? I don't know about that one but if they do, its because they know blacks will waste there money on benz. Keeping the white man in business, building his empire. Whites kids wanting to be black is just a phase. They usually stop, think and say to themselves "Hold up, I'm white I have all the privileges in the world, why do I want to be black. And hop right back out of their phase.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 02:15:57 AM »
That's what I'm talkin about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »
fuck trap money you idiot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 01:02:40 PM »
dude

LMFAO at the fact that he sed run amreica? LOL QBS RUN AMERICA??? RAPPERS RUN AMERICA???? ACTORS RUN AMERICA???? LOL not 1 is a billionaire let alone set any politics in this country.

and any gangsta rapper isnt a gangster to me the real gangsters r people that tax and make the laws.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 05:10:19 PM »
dude

LMFAO at the fact that he sed run amreica? LOL QBS RUN AMERICA??? RAPPERS RUN AMERICA???? ACTORS RUN AMERICA???? LOL not 1 is a billionaire let alone set any politics in this country.

and any gangsta rapper isnt a gangster to me the real gangsters r people that tax and make the laws.

what the fuck ever man
but u get what im sayin
alot of black folk having money, companys....thats how it gets started
did i say qbs run america - step ya game up

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »
lol "Nigger Lessons"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 06:29:28 PM »
dude

what the fuck ever man
but u get what im sayin

well i didnt say QB u sed blacks in general and u mention bout entertainment industry and sports. i know they are but their doin what the italians, koreans, whites, (i know its from boys n tha hood but its true) been doin juz spend money on their own race, example gettin korean doctors, korean insurance agents and such, but even that has nothing to do with running AMERICA. their juz making money for each other. i mean thats great but i juz didnt like how u sed they run america.

if its like that than koreans run america too, their predominatly the richest ethnic group next to whites, and have alot of studies in alot of shit including nuclear studies, energy studies.

damn what i wonder if there was a korean terrorist attack on america.  dejavu of WW2? with concentration camps

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 06:49:28 PM »
dude

what the fuck ever man
but u get what im sayin

well i didnt say QB u sed blacks in general and u mention bout entertainment industry and sports. i know they are but their doin what the italians, koreans, whites, (i know its from boys n tha hood but its true) been doin juz spend money on their own race, example gettin korean doctors, korean insurance agents and such, but even that has nothing to do with running AMERICA. their juz making money for each other. i mean thats great but i juz didnt like how u sed they run america.

if its like that than koreans run america too, their predominatly the richest ethnic group next to whites, and have alot of studies in alot of shit including nuclear studies, energy studies.

damn what i wonder if there was a korean terrorist attack on america.  dejavu of WW2? with concentration camps

i see your right
i was just making the fact that black people make there own money and there is a lot of rich black folk runnin shit

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »
dude

what the fuck ever man
but u get what im sayin

i see your right
i was just making the fact that black people make there own money and there is a lot of rich black folk runnin shit
Name one black person who is running shit [one that isn't kissing the white mans ass]?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 06:58:10 PM »
dude

what the fuck ever man
but u get what im sayin

i see your right
Name one black person who is running shit [one that isn't kissing the white mans ass]?

thats the thing that baffles me about obama that hes just a black man kissin the white mans ass.

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 07:10:40 PM »

Nope, we gon take America from the crackers cause that's what Allah wills.  And we also gon take all your "trap money" and shit and use it to buy more guns for the revolution, and then we gon chop off your hands, nigger.

RUF, bitch!