Author Topic: Is it just me or is it that the media only caress if.........  (Read 1290 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Is it just me or is it that the media only caress if.........
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
Is it just you? No. There are plenty of people out there that skew facts for their amusement. In 2001 alone nearly 900,000 Americans went missing. All but just under 50,000 we're children. There were about 9,000 white women that went missing that year. I don't recall 9,000 news stories about missing white women in 2001. I personally can't even think of even a handful. The national attention missing person case shows up every now and then, and yes when it does show up in the US it is most likely to involve a young adult or late teen white female with above average to very good physical features. News programming is like all other TV. It looks to cater to a certain audience. They use a pretty white girl to get as many viewers as possible. It's a majority white country. A majority middle class country. A majority we love beautiful people country. The best way to ensure ratings is to find the lowest common denominator and start adding up the viewers. They want as many viewers as possible to see their sister, daughter, friend, high school crush, girlfriend, what have you. But not their real sister, daughter, friend, high school crush, girlfriend, but the form of that sister, daughter, friend, high school crush, girlfriend. The audience sees in that girl everythung they want out of their sister, daughter, friend, high school crush, girlfriend. The perfect sister, daughter, friend, high school crush, girlfriend, and that's what leads to the largest possible rating the news program can get from that story. They want that highest possible rating to keep as many people as possible stupified and in that case it works double. Because for every stupid white person glued to the TV hoping she gets found, wasting their time. There is a stupid non-white person complaining about why girls from their race don't get the same amount of coverage. Add the two and you get a lot of people stupidly wasting their time. 900,000 people a year go missing. Shit happens. Using national media to cover any single one is a waste of time. Any white person that gets caught up in the few that get national attention needs to start living a real life, and any non-white that wastes their time complaining or even noticing it as something bad because it's racist needs to realize they are living in a forest and complaining about the trees. If you don't understand that a majority white middle class country is going to focus more on white middle class stories than any other story then you need to be checked for an etremely low IQ.
I don't have to be checked for no lower IQ you idiot. So if thats your case then this whole equality shit is bullshit then. So you're saying if your non-white you should just deal with it , oh well. I find it funny how all you guys can sit there and say this world wont get anyway with people thinking the way I do. But in all actuality at least thinking the way I do, the likelihood of problems getting solved are much higher. You guys are just straight up like fuck it , oh well, deal with it.

If you're non white you have to deal with what? What exactly do you have to put up with by "news" catering to the majority? Poor you. Cable news pulls in only a few million viewers every night. Has anyone ever actually checked CNNs ratings? O'Reilly was #1 all those years and he barely pulls in 2 million. US has nearly 300 million people. Even evening netweork news is in the pitsratings wise. Most people don't even watch these bullshit stories. Here is what you shouldn't just sit their and "deal with"; the fact that over 90% of Americans have no interest in watching the primary deabtes between cadidates. The fact that over 90% of Amercans don't watch important news. What is it that you want? Fair and equal coverage of missing people in the US? Because if that is it then you don't need your IQ checked. I can take a wild guess for you. Somewhere between zero and 60.

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
But in all actuality at least thinking the way I do, the likelihood of problems getting solved are much higher. You guys are just straight up like fuck it , oh well, deal with it.

:wavey: I'm studying to become a social scientist. That should tell you about how much I care for social issues. In fact, I was just busy writing a paper on the psychology of ethnical minorities, right in between two posts here. Yeah, fuck black people, let them deal with their own shit! ::)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 12:37:01 PM »
But in all actuality at least thinking the way I do, the likelihood of problems getting solved are much higher. You guys are just straight up like fuck it , oh well, deal with it.

:wavey: I'm studying to become a social scientist. That should tell you about how much I care for social issues. In fact, I was just busy writing a paper on the psychology of ethnical minorities, right in between two posts here. Yeah, fuck black people, let them deal with their own shit! ::)
There you go let it :)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 12:40:06 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself Shallow +1, there are bigger issues than the occasional reporting of a missing white person. This reminds me of the stupidly ignorant comment from Kanye West in which he was implying that the government only care for white people, meanwhile military were kicking in white middle class homes, seizing peoples arms at gun point, terrifying the old and the young. It really gets on my nerves this attempt to frame everything in the mould of whites have special treatment and blacks are the only ones who suffer.

It's a simple classist issue. As long as the ruling class keeps the ruled class bickering with each other over who has it worse and why they won't be focused on who is fucking everyone up the ass and reaping all the benefits. All civilzations have used entertaiment to keep the common folk busy and focus attention away from the ruling class. The media isn't any different than the gladiator rings in Rome. Boycriedwolf doesn't seem to get it though. He'd have been one of the non-Romans watching the fights complaining about the fact that their aren't enough Romans in the ring, meanwhile all the Romans are wasting away worrying about the fight.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself Shallow +1, there are bigger issues than the occasional reporting of a missing white person. This reminds me of the stupidly ignorant comment from Kanye West in which he was implying that the government only care for white people, meanwhile military were kicking in white middle class homes, seizing peoples arms at gun point, terrifying the old and the young. It really gets on my nerves this attempt to frame everything in the mould of whites have special treatment and blacks are the only ones who suffer.

It's a simple classist issue. As long as the ruling class keeps the ruled class bickering with each other over who has it worse and why they won't be focused on who is fucking everyone up the ass and reaping all the benefits. All civilzations have used entertaiment to keep the common folk busy and focus attention away from the ruling class. The media isn't any different than the gladiator rings in Rome. Boycriedwolf doesn't seem to get it though. He'd have been one of the non-Romans watching the fights complaining about the fact that their aren't enough Romans in the ring, meanwhile all the Romans are wasting away worrying about the fight.
When did I argue who has it worse yad yad... I just simply want to know how come it can't be an even exposure. the roman thing......ummmmmmmm.ahhhhhhhhhh. No retart. BUt I don't expect nothing else you guys area always good at manipulating things.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »

When did I argue who has it worse yad yad... I just simply want to know how come it can't be an even exposure. the roman thing......ummmmmmmm.ahhhhhhhhhh. No retart. BUt I don't expect nothing else you guys area always good at manipulating things.

When did you say it was worse? I don't get it. You are complaining about how it's unfair. You state how it's bullshit. How it needs to change. Even in this post you ask why it can't be even in coverage. Unless you are trying to show that unfair, unequal, bullshit that should be changed has nothing to do with who has it worse then I don't get what you are trying to say.

And I want equal coverage too. Here is a nice equal number for you; ZERO. Zero coverage of stupid missing cases and real coverage of real news in its place.

And what exactly am I manipulating? You keep throwing that word out with out explanation.

P.S. I already simply told you what you simply want to know; more white people in America equals more white coverage in America. More appreciation for a standard of beauty equals more beautiful people in coverage. More affection and sensitivity towards females equals more females in coverage. You're a math major. These are simple equations. Look at the numbers and figure it out.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »
Well, what ever at least you guys realize that,  there is a one sided view on issues you like that. ( Well at least I hope you guys do, I never know with you guys always throwing in some extra, detour things in it.) I'm out for now... study time peace

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »
Well, what ever at least you guys realize that,  there is a one sided view on issues you like that. ( Well at least I hope you guys do, I never know with you guys always throwing in some extra, detour things in it.) I'm out for now... study time peace

Yeah we realize that more white people will mean more white media. I am starting to see it as a problem though. We need less white people to fix it. Foday; you need a spy on the inside? Maybe if we kill 60% of the white population there will be as many blacks as whites in America and then the media can waste our times interchanging stupid missing white girl stories with stupid missing black girl stories.

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 01:46:36 PM »

Yeah we realize that more white people will mean more white media. I am starting to see it as a problem though. We need less white people to fix it. Foday; you need a spy on the inside? Maybe if we kill 60% of the white population there will be as many blacks as whites in America and then the media can waste our times interchanging stupid missing white girl stories with stupid missing black girl stories.

Oh I can't wait to hear about missing black girls.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 01:55:10 PM »

You know what's funny. I remember when Lacey Peterson was all over the news and my afro centric friends were whining about how there were 12 black woman that year killed while pregnant and they got no coverage. But if there was a pregnant black girl killed by black boyfriend every month that year they'd all whine about how the media is making blacks look like psycho pregnant woman killers. There is no winning with some people. No matter where you go there will always be a percentage of people that just want to bitch and moan.

Elevz

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »

You know what's funny. I remember when Lacey Peterson was all over the news and my afro centric friends were whining about how there were 12 black woman that year killed while pregnant and they got no coverage. But if there was a pregnant black girl killed by black boyfriend every month that year they'd all whine about how the media is making blacks look like psycho pregnant woman killers. There is no winning with some people. No matter where you go there will always be a percentage of people that just want to bitch and moan.

Oh shit, I hadn't even looked at it that way, but you're right lol. Remember that assuming the role of the victim can be very comfortable. If you get hurt and you can blame somebody else for it, that means you won't have to change. Blame another! Not like that would change anything about reality, but it's enough to keep yourself happy.

AndrE16686

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 02:42:27 PM »
...sometimes its good to have a bit of a bitch and a moan. A bit of a vent, a spas, a fit.

so much anger aimed, in no particular direction, just sprays and sprays,

-White America, Eminem.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 02:57:38 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »
I think everyone is dead on pretty much, except boycriedwolf, you need to move or something. Washington state is good, lots of asians, blacks, and frisco-esque liberal white people; I like it. But it's pretty common for families involved in the crime to seek out the networks for help, but of course, a situation being marketable as a story does propel it to a national audience quicker than others. Not all, but many black communities(sadly the ones that need it the most) tend to not reach out to public services as much as white communities, like police, child services, food programs, and yes media. White middle class communities do, and also have inhabitants that know somebody, who knows somebody at a sister station or local affiliate station; who realizes a story at 6:00 could help, gets the ball moving for it to bring it to the attention of a parent/major.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »
...sometimes its good to have a bit of a bitch and a moan. A bit of a vent, a spas, a fit.

so much anger aimed, in no particular direction, just sprays and sprays,

I agree; sometimes. Constantly looking for things to complain about and finding something wrong with it no matter what the event is then using that something as a scapegoat is not a good thing. I very often complain about how Tom Brady is over rated and his wins and numbers are a matter of a system and style he just happens to be lucky to be a part of. That is just me venting. It's not real. My like is not stunted by anything Tom Brady does or anything NFL analysts say and me complaining about it when ever it comes up doesn't change anything about what I do with my life. And I certainly don't find a way to tie in Tom Brady's bogus records to the plight of my people. In comparison the people that vent about the injustices of Mike Vick and OJ Simpson use silly examples of the white man forcing their culture of loving dogs on the black man and the frustrated Vick was just lashing back at racist society. OJ was merely a victim of the white man's pushing of white beauty. People that defend them have tendency to dismiss their crimes and it turns into a tendency to dismiss the crimes of others, and could lead to dismissing their own crimes. I rant about Brady but I'd never dismiss the fact that he ran out on his pregnant girlfriend and his own son doesn't even have the name Brady. It really isn't fair that a man that kills a few dogs gets 2 years but men that leave their sons fatherless get praised as the greatest QB. Fuck Tom Brady. :)

Uncle Ruckus

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank God for the White Man's code of law.
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »
Well, that's because white people are superior to us. Duh! Go read Mein Kampf you ingit muhfuckas.
Finally, a nigger on dubcc that knows his place. I was beginning to think black men like you were a dying breed (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1</a>
Ain't no nigger ever been good at drawing! If Michelangelo had been black, Jesus would look like George Jefferson!