Author Topic: Gangs The Problem !!!!! (In my home town anyway).  (Read 87 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gangs The Problem !!!!! (In my home town anyway).
« on: July 03, 2001, 07:39:08 AM »
This story just got published today in my local paper so I thought I'd tell the board the story seeing as I ain't got shit else to do. Incase ya wondering I live in Dundee, Scotland. The paper is called the Evening Telegraph (Some name huh?)

Anyway it was about these 2 boys who didn't turn up for court twice when requested to and they were found guitly of their crime cause they didn't turn up. The boy sthen found out (third time they turned up, hey 3rd time lucky) and went pleading to the court that they had been chased away by gangs who were waiting outside the court when they were making their way there. The judge never believed them so they have had to appeal. And they maybe going to have to take it higher in the law to get the judges desicion repreived.

I though that story was funny cause could you imagine them going up to the building to go to court and there's these gangs just hanging around. You make your way to enter and they start chasing you. YOu be dressed in a suit running down the road with about 10 people chasing and other people watching in the street. That would be some funny shiznit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}