Author Topic: Rhymefest's dedication album to Wacko Jacko  (Read 219 times)

smegma

Rhymefest's dedication album to Wacko Jacko
« on: December 09, 2007, 07:37:30 AM »

NEW MUSIC! MICHAEL JACKSON DEDICATION ALBUM FOR YOU!

Well, comrades:  the time has come.

For all of my talk about revolution and what it means, the time has come for me to put true action behind those words.  Let me lay out the Rhymefest Guerilla Strategy.

On December 15, I will be releasing the Michael Jackson dedication mixtape album entitled MAN IN THE MIRROR featuring Talib Kweli, Little Brother, Wale and many others.

This was very important to me, seeing as how Michael Jackson is responsible for a revolution in a music that took place when he dropped a fucking bomb on the planet called THRILLER.  It's only right that I pay homage to the pop equivalent of what EL CHE will bring:  the fucking bomb.

Now, don't go thinking I did some cheesy shit; you know... just rapping over Thriller, Billie Jean, the standard classics.  Oh no, my brothers and sisters: we dug in the archives for this one.

We got Mike jams that you may not even remember, as well as some unreleased shit that I know you have never heard before.  I mean, we got Michael joints remixed by some of Hip-Hop's best producers: Mark Ronson, Emile, 9th Wonder & Best Kept Secret.  And, just to get you ready for what's getting ready to happen, head over to my MySpace profile at myspace.com/rhymefest and preview the new joint "NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE" featuring Talib Kweli and the hot back-and-forth between myself and up-and- coming DC rapper Wale on "GET UP".  Don't forget to check out "FOOLIN AROUND"; that should be self-explanatory.

Check out the album cover below [and on my profile pic], and don't fail to read it closely.  Oh yeah:  mixed by Allido's own DJ Mark Ronson!

Let it be known:  This is the first dedication album ever made like this.  Anybody else who attempts to do it is a fuckin' biter.

Get ready for EL CHE.  It's on the way.  But first, December 15:  MAN IN THE MIRROR.  Check my MySpace profile then to see how to get your copy.  Spread the word.

GET PLUGGED!

Peace,
Fest

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=48635297&blogID=336010656

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Rhymefest's dedication album to Wacko Jacko
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:39:31 AM »
Not a fan of his, but I'ma download it just becuz ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 11:12:51 AM »
Will be getting this !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »
in replie to KURUPTION's thread, is this out yet?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »
Yo, this shit is so sickkkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh my God my niggas. This shit is tight. Ya'll best get this!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »
yeah this shit is crazy i've been bumping it 4 a week now

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
^ For real, somethang worth blastin' for a week! 8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »
where can u get it at