Author Topic: ALBUMBASE?  (Read 509 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re: ALBUMBASE?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »
Then I get an email today saying I haven't posted in the forum in awhile...I replied with "no shit!"

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »
But I think I have all the rare westcoast music that was never released (i.e. Ras Kass-Van Gogh). So AH might be good if you listen to South,Midwest,or NY music (which I don't).  So now I'm strictly blogs or forums.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »
Oh yea..you're only allowed to d/l 20 times in the forums, before you get the msg. that I need to start chatting in the forums to gain "points'"

GAY!!

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 08:42:22 PM »
i don't use no forums on there
just download
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »
But I think I have all the rare westcoast music that was never released (i.e. Ras Kass-Van Gogh). So AH might be good if you listen to South,Midwest,or NY music (which I don't).  So now I'm strictly blogs or forums.

hook a brotha up with van gogh!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
Who are you???  lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »
Oh yea..you're only allowed to d/l 20 times in the forums, before you get the msg. that I need to start chatting in the forums to gain "points'"

GAY!!

I just fuck with newsgroups / albumwash.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »

GAY!!

Not familiar with newsgroups...but blogspot.com pages are my shit

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 09:30:51 PM »

GAY!!

they're really the shit. it's free, fastest download speeds around (as fast as your connection allows) and it's hosted by your ISP so you don't have to worry about the RIAA/MPAA coming after your ass. Oh yeah, has all the music, movies, games, programs, etc you'd want. Check up on it.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »

GAY!!

they're really the shit. it's free, fastest download speeds around (as fast as your connection allows) and it's hosted by your ISP so you don't have to worry about the RIAA/MPAA coming after your ass. Oh yeah, has all the music, movies, games, programs, etc you'd want. Check up on it.
PM me with a link so I can whatcha talking about

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 12:07:49 AM »

GAY!!

kemizt

TRG

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 01:05:17 AM »

GAY!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 01:28:49 AM »
www.google.com

newsgroups

TRG

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 01:34:07 AM »
www.google.com

newsgroups

lol

i already tried that.. but im too lazy right now to search, i just want it in laymens

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 04:55:13 PM »
RIP albumbase i had it with the timers and adds on albumhunt gonna try out albumwash

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers