Author Topic: 5000 Posts!! LyRiCaL_G!!! sHiiiiiiiiiiiiT  (Read 563 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
5000 Posts!! LyRiCaL_G!!! sHiiiiiiiiiiiiT
« on: December 09, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »
yo wat up my niggaz, the og'z, the cats who been here befo, same time or after me...the real niggaz, aka seeeeen seeeeeen niggaz,
the seeeeeeen greeeeeeeeen niggaz, the seeeeeeeeeeeen tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeen niggaz, the sisters if they is any....the young'ns, the newbies..

hahaha i cannot really believe this but i hit the 5g mark on dubcc.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i really cannot believe i actually
held out to this mark over many many years.......i know cats been on this site befo me, longer than me, posted more than me or
hooked up so many people through links n shit but i feel like i def made my mark on this shit....like i feel im one of the
so called "respected" or OG cats on this site, a hiphop head but i got love for alot ppl on here both new and def the cats who been down
from around the time i dropped in or befo i got here...

anyway my bad about the "fuckin speech"haha, but dang, its 5g, thats half of ten thousand posts...and i feel like i got a good
enough rep to do this,lol...
..its funny man,i feel like i got so many people to shout out or people whos posts i enjoy reading n shit but half the cats aint
got the same name or like myself are alot less active then they used to be....shiiit i been LyRiCaL_G since day 1 and still aint nuttin
about my sig changed.....so for real, my bad if i aint shouted a cat out
who thinks i should or would have shouted them out, just holla in the thread and i'll give u your props....

Anyways.....not in any order or anything, much props 2...

Overseer......always in every shoutout landmark i gotta give u the props....u got this site and its a fuckin dope spot to check on,
i mean i been here for so fucking long, y'all must be gettin somethang correct

rud - yooo you kinda part of runnin this shit 2 i think and you used to drop alot of mc ren info who was in his prime one of my
favourites.....so props, plus u a good cat, keep posting

westcoast vet - real good head for music taste on westcoast section and drops knowledge too, keep postin, dubcc needs more new cat's on your flava

r-tistic....much respected cat for me, good ear for music on westcoast, usually feel the saame shit as me or thoughts and thats always nice
to know when people who u respect be thinkin on the same lines

jrome - Another mad respected cat, you a lil tooooooo hardcore sometime but for real thats not me hatin on you because i always
ejoy reading your posts and we usually think along the same lines anyways.....especially in terms of music in the outbound section

elevz...eleven 2 three? - yo props on all the info you drop, all the help you gave me during me uni shit in my lasy year, yo i graduated,
haha, much props and you also got great musical knowledge.....actually i nearly always be on similar lines 2 u, props

whiteboy - a cat whos knowledge grew wit time, i think u a respected cat now, props, keep postin

now_i_know - yo u get maaaad hate on this site but on the real.....you a real cool person...i remember when i was first on this site
and we were both alot younger and you was kinda insecure and shit and i was a little to real/gangster but overtime you come
along alot as a person, you real chilled out, u grown as a playa and u actually seem like a kool cat 2 chill with....something
i would never had thought when i first dropped here....its funny, i was all g'd up now im kinda calm n shit, u was insecure and shit
and now your lean....props,haha, keep postin

sgv....svg?............good posts usually, u got flava, a lil touchy but u got my respect, props, keep postin

rod - overall u aight, we dont always agree but u get my props still

tech...king tech,haha.........you some weird/kool afghan mang, much respect, u def get a pass off me since day 1, props, always
enjoy reading your posts

american bad ass?.....i think thats the name, one of the og's, mucb respect and props on music knowledge

hercy.......smooth brothers, that all i gotta say,haha

hatesrat........for all the gunit n oscar huggin i got alot of respect for u, u usually come real, props

virtuoso......shiiiiiiiiit how can i forget u my nigga....you one of the dopest cats in here....props on everythin, much luv my nigga

sikotic.......funny crazy cat but got a good head n heart, keep postin!

lunatic - don't get caught killa,lol

detox is comin/timbo king - check above,haha.....and i dont agree with shit u say but i think u growin as a dubcc member and we def can
liase now about music n shit...i don't know whether u like my posts or not but i think u def respect me and i always enjoy all the latest
news shit u drop, keep postin

infinite.....despite the hate, you alot better than cats give u credit fo, props .....dont get killed in africa homie

jbanana.....i think u try n make ppl hate you more than u really are as a person, you really a dope cat, would be kool 2 chill with
props n keep postin

s7even -  smart cat, enjoy your posts usually and have grown alot on dubcc, much props, keep postin

wcsoldier - same, grown alot and now a real hiphop head, pz

m_dogg - respected cat, knows what his talkin about usually, props, an OG and drops knoweldge

Nima - dubcnn my nigga

all the dubcnn crew props

Lil Jay...one of the real ogz, real brother

bez- wat up "kid"

jome ...keep postin playa...

Rebel - always doin his aftermath work

I know theres loads of people i forgot, left out but for real, i need to drink someshit so imma leave it at this, just drop a message and i'll
give u the shoutout if i missed u.....my bad

props to all y'all.......

SeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN sEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen GreeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN my NiggAz

sEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen TwEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN My nIggAz

08' COmIn Up.......

SeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN KLeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen My NiGGaZ

gEt WIt It

Pz

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: 5000 Posts!! LyRiCaL_G!!! sHiiiiiiiiiiiiT
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »
haha congrats, i like your style.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
congrats on the milestone. You're a good kid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 10:06:13 PM »
props 2 both y'all!pz!

SGV

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 10:37:30 PM »
Yo

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 01:49:58 AM »
props & congrats dude

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 02:09:13 AM »
congrats doggy +1

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 02:18:09 AM »
Props, one of the best posters and always into the same topics music wise. I always enjoy reading your breakdowns of a song, mabye it would be nicer for the eyes if you'd use more capital letters and dots  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »
lyrical g = one of the most underrated posters on the dub. real spit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 03:17:20 AM »
props fa sho i dont think i'll ever reach that many posts lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 04:45:51 AM »
Props on the milestone!+1

kemizt

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 05:47:56 AM »
Very much congrats on postings.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:49 AM »
props man! You're a great poster, who knows his music!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:46 AM »
Props G! Keep at it!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 09:55:41 AM »