Author Topic: Oh you guys didnt know ( Lesson three)  (Read 1033 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Oh you guys didnt know ( Lesson three)
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »
Us house niggas get to stay in the inside with the dogs at least.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »
I killed you house niggas back then and I will kill you now. your faith doesn't change. How dare you guys sit inside the house, rubbing the devils feet, when your people are out there slaving in the fields.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »
Rubbin massah's corns > getting my arm stuck in a cotton gin

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »

Well, yeah, but now what you need to do is kill the crackers and then you'll never need anyone's permission to do that.  So, take this...

...and do what Allah wills you to do.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 05:53:57 PM »
Hmm........I'll think about it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »
I can't front a lot of those things are true but I'd be lying If I said I didn't see some Blacks, who would fall into that category with the dogs. Not the Bestiality part though, I don't think Blacks get down like that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 08:43:38 PM »
I can't front a lot of those things are true but I'd be lying If I said I didn't see some Blacks, who would fall into that category with the dogs. Not the Bestiality part though, I don't think Blacks get down like that.

Beastiality isn't a race thing. It's a fringe aspect of perverse sexual behaviour. I still say aids exists only because extreme gays had sex with menokeys then had sex with with closeted gays who had sex wth women. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyone that can't see the differnce between modern hunting of deer in over populated wilderness and dog fighting is an idiot. More deer would die and suffer if they didn't have hunting seasons. A good dog, like a blood hound or St Bernard is a faithful companion that earns it's worth. The old bull dogs were used for safety when caring for bulls. Deers are worthless except for food. Dogs were very useful and earned their place. This isn't a white american thing. Cultures all over the world utilized the great talents of the dog. They were always great hunting and farm aids.

Shit, ancient Egyptian Blacks worshiped cats much more than US whites do dogs. No one is praying to dog gods here in the US. They would mummify cats just like they would humans. The cat historically wasa great help in the ancient Egyptian farm culture and over time their usefulness became more and more appreciated.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »
lmao nat thurner

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 09:15:33 PM »

Beastiality isn't a race thing. It's a fringe aspect of perverse sexual behaviour. I still say aids exists only because extreme gays had sex with menokeys then had sex with with closeted gays who had sex wth women. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyone that can't see the differnce between modern hunting of deer in over populated wilderness and dog fighting is an idiot. More deer would die and suffer if they didn't have hunting seasons. A good dog, like a blood hound or St Bernard is a faithful companion that earns it's worth. The old bull dogs were used for safety when caring for bulls. Deers are worthless except for food. Dogs were very useful and earned their place. This isn't a white american thing. Cultures all over the world utilized the great talents of the dog. They were always great hunting and farm aids.

Shit, ancient Egyptian Blacks worshiped cats much more than US whites do dogs. No one is praying to dog gods here in the US. They would mummify cats just like they would humans. The cat historically wasa great help in the ancient Egyptian farm culture and over time their usefulness became more and more appreciated.
I love how you just came straight to me, anyways. Who participates in bestiality?? Can you please answer that and no dancing around the question? The deer thing I have to admit, you do see them frequently hanging from certain peoples room. The cat & Egyptian first time I ever heard anything like that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 08:11:01 AM »

I love how you just came straight to me, anyways. Who participates in bestiality?? Can you please answer that and no dancing around the question? The deer thing I have to admit, you do see them frequently hanging from certain peoples room. The cat & Egyptian first time I ever heard anything like that.

Well you were one of the few responses in this thread worth responding to.

What does that mean, no dancing around? I said it was a small percentage of the perverse society. What about it makes you think black skin would make anyone immune to being sick in the head.

Here is a torrennt I found in a quick search

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/view_222173/beastiality_african_girl_getting_plowed_by_horse_major_cumshot_in_pussy_and_mouth.html

I can't verify the content because I did not and have no desire to download it.

Cats in Egypt is no secret. Do some research.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

What does that mean, no dancing around? I said it was a small percentage of the perverse society. What about it makes you think black skin would make anyone immune to being sick in the head.

http://www.torrentreactor.to/torrents/view_222173/beastiality_african_girl_getting_plowed_by_horse_major_cumshot_in_pussy_and_mouth.html

I'll take your word on this one and won't even d/l that because of the title. I also have no desire for those things either. But you still didn't give me a flat out answer. Who are the majority of people who are into that stuff?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 08:48:11 AM by boycriedwolf619 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 10:17:04 AM »

I'll take your word on this one and won't even d/l that because of the title. I also have no desire for those things either. But you still didn't give me a flat out answer. Who are the majority of people who are into that stuff?

I don't think you can tie beastiality to race. I think it's completely chemical. I don't see a social aspect to it. It's not like saying a lot more blacks are in jail than whites (percentage wise) because of conditions in the US society. Blacks aren't more prone to crime naturally. I think chemically every race is the same mentally given circumstances. I think beastiality is more in tune with homosexuality, in that it really doesn't doesn't matter what the race is. Is there a smaller gay to no gay ratio in the black community than the white. I've never seen any claims to support that. In america there are more white gays because there are more whites. So by that logic in America there would be more white on anomal sex than black on animal sex, or any other race, but I think the percentages would all be the same. Something lke 0.1% of every race have sex with animals. Is that straight enough for you?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 10:24:05 AM »

I don't think you can tie beastiality to race. I think it's completely chemical. I don't see a social aspect to it. It's not like saying a lot more blacks are in jail than whites (percentage wise) because of conditions in the US society. Blacks aren't more prone to crime naturally. I think chemically every race is the same mentally given circumstances. I think beastiality is more in tune with homosexuality, in that it really doesn't doesn't matter what the race is. Is there a smaller gay to no gay ratio in the black community than the white. I've never seen any claims to support that. In america there are more white gays because there are more whites. So by that logic in America there would be more white on anomal sex than black on animal sex, or any other race, but I think the percentages would all be the same. Something lke 0.1% of every race have sex with animals. Is that straight enough for you?
Same ol, same ol. I don't see why certain things can be attributed to blacks and not whites. For whites, you got to come in and bring number and percentages. Why can't you just admit straight up that bestiality is generally, majority a white thing. Whats so hard about that? People have no problem saying, Oh that majority of Blacks commit this and that- NO PROBLEM AT ALL- its okay.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 12:18:37 PM »

Same ol, same ol. I don't see why certain things can be attributed to blacks and not whites. For whites, you got to come in and bring number and percentages. Why can't you just admit straight up that bestiality is generally, majority a white thing. Whats so hard about that? People have no problem saying, Oh that majority of Blacks commit this and that- NO PROBLEM AT ALL- its okay.

Because I'm not an American stuck in an egocentric state of mind. America is mostly white. Africa is not. China is not. What evidence do you have that supports it to be a white problem. Whites are hardly more proned to liking animals than any other race.

I just don't get you sometimes. I never attributed blacks to anything. In America yeah blacks are more likely to commt a crime and go to jail but it has nothing to do with DNA and nothing to do wit the majority of blacks. It doesn't even have anything to do with the majority of black americans. The majority of blacks in America don't commit shit, and never go to jail.

You have nothing to back up your bullshit statement about whites and animal sex. No stats, no reports, nothing. How can I say whites are more likely to commit beastiality if you haven't given me anything to come to that conclusion.

You also completely ignored the cats in Egypt thing. Let me guess, I'm just manipulating things again? Bvecause I'm very good at it apparently.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 01:34:57 PM »

Because I'm not an American stuck in an egocentric state of mind. America is mostly white. Africa is not. China is not. What evidence do you have that supports it to be a white problem. Whites are hardly more proned to liking animals than any other race.

I just don't get you sometimes. I never attributed blacks to anything. In America yeah blacks are more likely to commt a crime and go to jail but it has nothing to do with DNA and nothing to do wit the majority of blacks. It doesn't even have anything to do with the majority of black americans. The majority of blacks in America don't commit shit, and never go to jail.

You have nothing to back up your bullshit statement about whites and animal sex. No stats, no reports, nothing. How can I say whites are more likely to commit beastiality if you haven't given me anything to come to that conclusion.

You also completely ignored the cats in Egypt thing. Let me guess, I'm just manipulating things again? Bvecause I'm very good at it apparently.
I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT COMPLETELY IGNORING SOMETHING. You know I have some friends that you would label as 'extremist', and every now and then they like to go on about white people blah blah; now I'm starting to see what they are saying. White people are just so perfect huh, they are not more prone to do anything bad huh? You talking about the cat thing, that they mummify them are whatever, okay- BUT WE TALKING ABOUT BESTIALITY HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS[ DOGS ,etc.]!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I worry about the black kids you, supposedly chill with and break bread with, you probably trying to come off as some white savior.