Author Topic: African-Americans To Make Republic Of Liberia Black Israel  (Read 279 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
African-Americans To Make Republic Of Liberia Black Israel
« on: December 10, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »

A momentum is gaining among African-Americans to make The Republic of Liberia a Black Israel.

The momentum is being spearheaded by African-American billionaire Bob Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET).

The idea was presented that Liberia would become the "Black Israel" and become to African-Americans what the nation of Israel has become to the Jewish world.

Mr. Bob Johnson urged black Americans to adopt Liberia by taking trips there, starting businesses there and getting black American churches involved there.

At the same time, he announced a $30 million fund started from his own money to help young Liberian entrepreneurs employ other Liberians. Another supporter of this cause is Mr. Don Stephens founder/president Mercy Ships a $62 million state-of-the-art hospital ship that currently supply medical service to the people of Liberia.

The Israel Connection After the Declaration of Independence of the State of Israel was publicly read in Tel Aviv on May 14, 1948, Jews strove in every successive generation to re-establish themselves in their ancient homeland and in recent decades they returned in masses.

One of the many migrations is known as the Operation Moses which took Ethiopian Jews to Israel on November 18, 1985 and ended on January 5. During those six weeks, some 6,500-8,000 Ethiopian Jews were flown from Sudan to Israel.

An estimated 2,000-4,000 Jews died en route to Sudan or in Sudanese refugee camps.

Also in 1991, Operation Solomon was launched to rescue the Beta Israel Jews of Ethiopia. In one day, May 24, 34 aircraft landed at Addis Ababa and brought 14,325 Jews from Ethiopia to Israel.

The Jewish migration to Israel brought about deserts bloom, revival of the Hebrew language, building of villages and towns, the creation of a thriving community, and the controlling of its own economy and culture.

The American Connection Liberia was created by Americans for freed Black American slaves.

Francis Scott Key, the composer of the Star Spangled Banner, Daniel Webster and Supreme Court Justice Bushrod Washington, a nephew of George Washington, were part of a small group of businessmen that helped establish the new democratic nation of Liberia.

Liberia, which means "land of the free," was founded by free African-Americans and freed slaves from the United States in 1820.

An initial group of 86 immigrants, who came to be called Americo-Liberians, established a settlement Monrovia, named after U.S. President James Monroe on February 6, 1820.

Thousands of freed American slaves and free African-Americans arrived during the following years, leading to the formation of more settlements and culminating in a declaration of independence of the Republic of Liberia on July 26, 1847.

The drive to resettle freed slaves in Africa was promoted by the American Colonization Society (ACS), an organization of white clergymen, abolitionists, and slave owners founded in 1816 by Robert Finley, a Presbyterian minister.

Between 1821 and 1867 the ACS resettled some 10,000 African-Americans and several thousand Africans from interdicted slave ships; it governed the Commonwealth of Liberia until independence in 1847.

Some blacks were indeed eager to leave the U.S., but their main motivation was to flee racial hostility.

Black abolitionist Martin R. Delany argued for emigration in 1852, saying:In the United States, among the whites,their color is made, by law and custom,the mark of distinction and superiority ,while the color of the blacks is a badge of degradation.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: African-Americans To Make Republic Of Liberia Black Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 02:55:35 AM »
The only difference is that these people would be doing this on their own land, rather than displacing an entire population.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 03:32:18 AM »
get yo Judaism on my niggaz!

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 05:07:06 AM »
Didn't they already try this with Sierra Leone?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 05:32:01 AM »
The only difference is that these people would be doing this on their own land, rather than displacing an entire population.
yup

Didn't they already try this with Sierra Leone?

I don't know, never heard it .

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 10:15:36 AM »
I don't think this is going to work. For one thing, most African-Americans don't idenify themselves with Africa. Unlike the Jews who live and die for Israel.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
So this is where 2pac is hiding.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 03:23:09 PM »
I don't think this is going to work. For one thing, most African-Americans don't idenify themselves with Africa. Unlike the Jews who live and die for Israel.
O they will identify with Africa, if its set up exactly how Israel is.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 09:49:06 PM »
But how can it be setup like Israel if the people don't buy into it?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
But how can it be setup like Israel if the people don't buy into it?
Well, wasn't Israel like promoting Jews to come move back to Israel, offering free land and stuff, basically a lot of incentives.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »
True..but lets be honest..how many Blacks in America really identify with Africa???

They only bing it up,when they prefer to be called "African American' rather than Black..while some would say, I'm An American, Black American I'm not 'African' I was born in America..
There are a few of them,but they are not any large numbers,well none that i know of...

But on a side note..i don't think this will work..

Marcus Garvey tried to do this way back in the 20s if I'm not wrong..but that fell through!!
I don't know how the Jews Did it..
But they managed to get theirs done!!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone