Author Topic: Jews  (Read 1834 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Jews
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
it might sound childish but, what do you think is the reason for hating jews all over the world?its not just islamic thing, its worldwide, Europe, Ex-Ussr Reps.
so why do you think they..i wouldn´t say HATE (some of these people do really HATE them though) but dont like them?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 07:19:27 AM »
These days the bigger problem is hatred of Muslims. Anti-semitism has been declining in fact if you read the actual studies on the topic.

Though I agree that this argument about hatred of Jews is very often made these days...and this is interesting it's being made despite

the indications to the opposite.  Historically there were two stages that should be distinguished 1. Religious Hatred- which originated in

the refusal of Jews to accept christianity (  largely a middle ages phenomenon) 2. Modern Anti-semitism- originated in the reliance of the

fledgling Nation-State system on extra-societal elements in an attempt to preserve its dominance in the face of class strife: Rich Jews

became the foremost agents of the state starting with the late 17th century and prominently in the immediate historical period

following the french revolution. They had banking experience and therefore could provide state business with credit and in fact were

quite willing to do so since it gave them special status. They were a group working for the state, outside the class system, so naturally

whenever the state pissed someone off they were associated with it. The state had an interest in the Jews remaining a seperate group

and therefore subordinated Jewry in general to a wealthy Jewish elite so that it could draw on a reservoir of people outside the class

system. These two stages of anti-Jewish sentiments are often presented as though they are one continuous phenomenon and that's

simply not true. These days we still have anti-semitism but it's far less significant than other kinds of ethnic hatred.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 07:41:37 AM »
These days the bigger problem is hatred of Muslims.

The little faggot who started this topic hates Muslims.  He admits it openly.  And now he's on here gripping about hatred of Jews?

Cracker please.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 08:21:59 AM »
I don't understand it neither. Never have, never will.

All I know is that they are keep-tight with they money (which is not a bad thang), they don't believe Jesus was the son of God (word?, that's right?).

Reason for hate is ridiculous. But that can be said about every religion and everythang. :-\

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »
they killed jesus & they know how to make that paper, people are just hatin

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »
Because they control my gat damn TV.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 02:19:12 PM »
Why do they put stones, like rocks, on top of gravestones in the cemeterys?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 07:40:53 AM »
The little faggot who started this topic hates Muslims.  He admits it openly.  And now he's on here gripping about hatred of Jews?
eat a dick.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »
I don't understand it neither. Never have, never will.

All I know is that they are keep-tight with they money (which is not a bad thang), they don't believe Jesus was the son of God (word?, that's right?).

Reason for hate is ridiculous. But that can be said about every religion and everythang. :-\

They are used as scapegoats for falling economies. Apparently a group of jews infiltrate and take over societies, suck them dry and then move on. Those that hate them see them like a permanent group of free masons. It has nothng to do with Jesus historcally. Anti-semitism has been wide spread in athiest, non-Christian, and pre-Christian societies for centuries and millenia.

Every anti-semite has their own theories; one I've heard a few times says it dates back to Ancient Egypt; some nut once explained it to me that as it states in their bible Joseph the head of one of the twelve tribes had been in charge of money in Egypt as viceroy to the Pharoah. They use this to convince themselves that the possibilty that jews would have ever been enslaved in Moses' time was unlikely since Joseph's lienage would have kept power, and then they tie that story into every other kingdom in history. Basically anyone that acheived any power was a jew in disguise. Alexander the Great, Augustus Caesar, Muhammad the Prophet was or at least married a jew and his kids were jewish, Lenin, Hitler, Goerge W Bush, what have you.

Anti-semitism is a very complicated issue because it transcends religions, cultures, and eras. I've looked into it many times trying to find some common factor but came up short. t was Jesus or even money particularly. It boiled don to secret power and thirst for destruction. Basically anti-semites everywhere seem to all agree on them being sneaky powerful and out to destroy everything they touch. The common racist uses greed and big noses and shit to make fun of them but the outright hardcore anti-semites seem to be very cautious and afraid of being found out by them.

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 11:47:30 AM »
eat a dick.

Notice that you can't respond, cracker boy.

smegma

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
they killed jesus & they know how to make that paper, people are just hatin

and jesus was a jew himself

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
Jesus was a Black jew. Connect the dots. He was crucified, whipped, reviled, and stabbed. Sounds a lot like how niggaz are persecuted. Sounds similar to good leaders rising up and getting assassinated.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 01:19:08 PM »
you ppl are crazy.
jesus was white (no hating on black people).

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 01:20:43 PM »
you ppl are crazy.
jesus was white (no hating on black people).
you devils time are almost up. doesnt matter anway

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response.
Robert F. Kennedy

:D