Author Topic: Jews  (Read 1856 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Jews
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 08:14:31 AM »
you ppl are crazy.
jesus was white (no hating on black people).
middle eastern

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 08:49:08 AM »
But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response.
Robert F. Kennedy

:D

The Kennedys are goofs. He was just trying to get the black vote and make himself feel good. God isn't a human being in heaven to even have a skin colour.

smegma

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 08:57:47 AM »
you ppl are crazy.
jesus was white (no hating on black people).

What makes you think that his skin color was any different from other Middle Eastern people?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 09:17:14 AM »
But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response.
Robert F. Kennedy

The Kennedys are goofs. He was just trying to get the black vote and make himself feel good. God isn't a human being in heaven to even have a skin colour.

I know he's no color. I just had to throw that in there.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 09:23:01 AM »
Robert F. Kennedy

I just wanted to display my disgust for all things Kennedy. Bunch of lowlifes.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 06:26:04 PM by Shallow »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
Robert F. Kennedy

I just wanted to display my disgust for that things Kennedy. Bunch of lowlifes.

Oh, I see, sorry. Lol.

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »
People wouldn't hate the Jews so much if they weren't such hypocrites.  They used to claim they were so progressive and civilized when they supported the Civil Rights movement, and it was easy to see them as oppressed when Hitler gassed them.  But now they have engaged in imperialism to have their own state on land that is not theirs, they have consistently manipulated numerous governments (including that of America) to have their way and ensure Israel's security, and they have oppressed the Palestinians.  And for all their supposed anti-racism, they supported the South African apartheid government by supplying hardware (including nuclear technology) at a time when even the U.S. government was sanctioning them.  The Jews are the new Nazis.  It's that simple.

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 03:15:45 PM »
Because of NIK

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 05:07:40 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy

why hate on the Kennedys?

AndrE16686

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 05:39:23 PM »
People wouldn't hate the Jews so much if they weren't such hypocrites.  They used to claim they were so progressive and civilized when they supported the Civil Rights movement, and it was easy to see them as oppressed when Hitler gassed them.  But now they have engaged in imperialism to have their own state on land that is not theirs, they have consistently manipulated numerous governments (including that of America) to have their way and ensure Israel's security, and they have oppressed the Palestinians.  And for all their supposed anti-racism, they supported the South African apartheid government by supplying hardware (including nuclear technology) at a time when even the U.S. government was sanctioning them.  The Jews [Zionists] are the new Nazis.  It's that simple. [nothing is ever simple my nigga]

Word. I agree with some/most of that...but Palestinians can be scandalous too (just ask a Palestinian!)...anyway word...

The sterotype is that the Jew is selfish, you cant blame an individual for the bullshit of their forefathers, through fact, history and myth, there has been a build-up of the sterotype of the selfish Jew....it goes way back to when Jacob cheated Esau and tricked Abraham into giving him this blessing:

May God give you good crops. May he give you plenty of corn and wine. May nations be your servants. May you rule over all your family.

Judaism, Islam, Christianity, they got Wisdom within them, but hidden behind and beneath alot of crap. Religion is predominantely a tool of the two-faced political, the Talmud, Koran, Bible are propaganda and gang culture. Of course some Jewish muthafucker is going to write:  We are the Chosen People, that muthafucker is simply banging his set! 

Fuck that. Mankind is my brotherhood homies, the Earth is my turf!

The world is filled with chaos and nonsense
Gets no better, with negative responses

The chain of events, creates a global effect
Killing for dollars and cents, to get local respect
The magnitude of the destruction, untold
Countless souls, after the drama, unfolds
Time is a terrible, thing to waste
So the mind must think, at a peaceful pace

GZA, Jewels off Cilvaringz album, I.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 06:23:54 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy

Because they created modern day bullshit liberalism. With their stupid let's spread freedom and charity style government they tok the mess that FDR made and mae it worse. The rockstar style politics of bullshit was no good for anyone. I can only imagine how much worse the US and world would been if Jack finished his two terms and Bobby won his election too.16 years of Kennedy would have made Bush Jr look like a saint. By the time Jimmy Carter came along the whole damn country would have been dead broke. Not even Regan's conservatism could have saved it. But those silver spooned Kennedys would have been just fine on some Cuban resort somewhere, laughing it up with their secret whores and servants.

AndrE16686

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 08:05:25 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy

Because they created modern day bullshit liberalism. With their stupid let's spread freedom and charity style government they tok the mess that FDR made and mae it worse. The rockstar style politics of bullshit was no good for anyone. I can only imagine how much worse the US and world would been if Jack finished his two terms and Bobby won his election too.16 years of Kennedy would have made Bush Jr look like a saint. By the time Jimmy Carter came along the whole damn country would have been dead broke. Not even Regan's conservatism could have saved it. But those silver spooned Kennedys would have been just fine on some Cuban resort somewhere, laughing it up with their secret whores and servants.

So you saying they spent recklessly, the 'charity style government', word. But, JFK made some good moves, got rid of alot of nutcase generals, held a rather chilled administration in terms of world peace, withstood the calls for aggression. If he and his brother would of made a political dynasty maybe alot of elements would be gone today, like the IRS, CIA. He wanted to reign in the military-industrial complex and make it subordinate to the government again. Good intentions. Good intentions. LOL. Im not American though, just giving my thoughts...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
Robert F. Kennedy

So you saying they spent recklessly, the 'charity style government', word. But, JFK made some good moves, got rid of alot of nutcase generals, held a rather chilled administration in terms of world peace, withstood the calls for aggression. If he and his brother would of made a political dynasty maybe alot of elements would be gone today, like the IRS, CIA. He wanted to reign in the military-industrial complex and make it subordinate to the government again. Good intentions. Good intentions. LOL. Im not American though, just giving my thoughts...

He was only in there 2 years. Kennedy started putting troops into Nam. I know it says he wanted to pull out before it escalated but saying it and doing it are different things. Bush brought the US into Iraw, JFK brought them into Nam. Same president as far as I'm concerned. Both won bogus electioms, both used stupid charisma and style before policy, both spent through the nose, and both thought it was okay to spread western democracy eastward.

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »
Reagan didn't spend a lot?

tempo2

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:21 AM »
lmao at the question why jews are hated that much.

if there was ever any one race of people during mans time on earth that has minipulated governements, banks, politics, advertising and news it has been the jews.

every western governement is riddled with jewish aids, all banks are owned by jews nearly all mainstream media outlets, politcis is riddled with jews especially in england and advertising is so currupted.

it got me thinking the other day about the whole father christmas thing and how its turned from a religious festival to people spending money, and i bet not far behind the whole turn of events would be a jew who hates christianity.

also during medievil times in england the jews were banished from the country by the monarchy for forging coins. someone earlier made a good point about how the jews are actually no longer percicuted at all and in actual fact there the ones doing the "percicuting".

its a fucked up world when the media, politics and banks are ran by the same people and people think we get the 50 50 story? bullshit!