Author Topic: Jews  (Read 1836 times)

tempo2

Re: Jews
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 08:26:14 AM »
i have absoloutley nothing against any race of people at all but history is history. and even that can get minipulated.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 08:42:04 AM »
Reagan didn't spend a lot?

Reaganomics my friend. Tax less and less and let the people get rich. Sure there were people that couldn't adapt and tried to stick to their old jobs that were no longer needed and instead of trying to make something of themselves they decided to whine and ask the government for help by fixing prices. Reagan said no.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »

Reaganomics my friend. Tax less and less and let the people get rich. Sure there were people that couldn't adapt and tried to stick to their old jobs that were no longer needed and instead of trying to make something of themselves they decided to whine and ask the government for help by fixing prices. Reagan said no.

are you defending reagans economic policy?  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 10:27:24 AM »

are you defending reagans economic policy?  ;D

Compared to the commie crap that came before and after it, yes I am. I'll take Reagan's attempt at laissez faire over Carter, Bush Sr and JR or Clinton. I'm an archo-capitalist politically. The way I see it the rich take power anyway. Why give them more government to control. They just cut the red rtape and do what they want while the little guy can't do anything. I say open it up. Make it all legal. Fuck stupid tariffs, income taxes, and permits. Give the little guy a fair shake. If you aren't hurting anyone then let it go. A simple sin tax on drugs and shit will easily pay for having to deal with the abusers.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:51 AM »
pardon my ignorance

but didnt spending increase stupidly under reagan

and didnt the poor become even more marginalized

?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 11:20:43 AM »
pardon my ignorance

but didnt spending increase stupidly under reagan

and didnt the poor become even more marginalized

?

Reagan spent a lot on defense and shit, just like the others, but domestically he cut a lot. I'm not a huge REgan guy but I'd take him over any other President the past 30 years, and certainly take him over any Kennedy. Regan was just the tool for the conservatives, and I'll late any conservative over any liberal. For the record Bush is a liberal whether liberals like him or not.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 11:35:31 AM »
People wouldn't hate the Jews so much if they weren't such hypocrites.  They used to claim they were so progressive and civilized when they supported the Civil Rights movement, and it was easy to see them as oppressed when Hitler gassed them.  But now they have engaged in imperialism to have their own state on land that is not theirs, they have consistently manipulated numerous governments (including that of America) to have their way and ensure Israel's security, and they have oppressed the Palestinians.  And for all their supposed anti-racism, they supported the South African apartheid government by supplying hardware (including nuclear technology) at a time when even the U.S. government was sanctioning them.  The Jews are the new Nazis.  It's that simple.
Minus the Nazi part I have to agree. And they still want to portray themselves as an oppresed minority in America when they hold the most power.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 09:25:58 PM »
Because they canceled Arsenios Halls show.