Author Topic: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT  (Read 12808 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
According to Nino, Oscar was the one begging him for Danny Boy's 96 album - and no so long either. Here, I got an exclusive for these supposed Quik and Death Row Dante's. DJ Quik produced 4-5 tracks on DB's album, no one has EVER heard ANY of DB's 1996 album before, and you'll have to kiss either my, Spliffy's, or Nino's ass to hear anymore of this again. Click here to listen to a clip "Peace" off Danny Boy's 1996 self-entitled Death Row album. You want to keep pulling my card, i'll leak all of your damn Quik shit, then some son. Calling him my lover? LOL. You are the one doing a family DJ Quik bootlegging incest business you fucking sicko. I've included a few other songs for everyone from my archives, some other webmasters IE: Stayinalive might try to take credit for what i'm playing you slightly degraded, but don't be fooled.

evo

« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2007, 07:31:46 PM »
Click here to listen to a clip "Peace" off Danny Boy's 1996 self-entitled Death Row album.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHAT ARE ALL THESE CLIPS?

was that eastwood rappin over BIGGIE's Goin Back To Cali? was that all deathrow shit?

do you or nino brown have yahoo or aim?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2007, 07:44:14 PM »
Yes, it was. Unheard DR shit, the song is called "You Ain't Coming Back To Cali" dissing Daz. We both do. My MSN is on my account if you want to talk sometime.

LostSkanless

« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:51 PM »
THAT'S WHAT U GOT.....THAT SHIT IS WACK.....U LET NINO FUCK U IN THE AZZ AND THATS WHAT U GOT...LOL..... I THOUGHT U WERE A TRUE COLLECTOR, IM DONE HERE!!!!!! BUT AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT MY JOINT VENTURE PROJECT WITH THE FTP NEXT YEAR WILL BE....... PEACE TO EVERY ONE WHO SUPPORTED AND TO THE HATERS....JUST BUY A COPY AND THEN COME BACK AND LEAK IT, ITS ALL GOOD.

Klue

« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »
lol but who will get the biggest in this story  ::)

gfunkdafied

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2007, 09:41:03 AM »
???

MarshColin

« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »
Back to the topic. Everybody should cop this if you feelin the samples and think it's worth your dollar. These guys have plenty more material for us in the future so support the shit if you feelin it.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2007, 06:26:49 PM »
Back to the topic. Everybody should cop this if you feelin the samples and think it's worth your dollar. These guys have plenty more material for us in the future so support the shit if you feelin it.
what samples?

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
no links - Eddie
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:39:01 PM by Eddie - R.I.P. Pimp C »

MarshColin

« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2007, 01:46:53 AM »
what samples?

http://www.platinumsounds310.com/

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2007, 02:40:38 AM »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

DJSpin

« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2007, 05:25:23 AM »
According to Nino, Oscar was the one begging him for Danny Boy's 96 album - and no so long either. Here, I got an exclusive for these supposed Quik and Death Row Dante's. DJ Quik produced 4-5 tracks on DB's album, no one has EVER heard ANY of DB's 1996 album before, and you'll have to kiss either my, Spliffy's, or Nino's ass to hear anymore of this again. Click here to listen to a clip "Peace" off Danny Boy's 1996 self-entitled Death Row album. You want to keep pulling my card, i'll leak all of your damn Quik shit, then some son. Calling him my lover? LOL. You are the one doing a family DJ Quik bootlegging incest business you fucking sicko. I've included a few other songs for everyone from my archives, some other webmasters IE: Stayinalive might try to take credit for what i'm playing you slightly degraded, but don't be fooled.

that clip has me wanting more

DJSpin

« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2007, 05:57:33 AM »
I bought the 2nd II None album...  8)

i just bought the 2nd II none too..i coouldnt hold out any longer..  cant wait to get it... Once i get that in the mail ill probly order the quik too!!  props for making these available to us

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2007, 06:54:09 AM »
Does some one get it???

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2007, 07:21:40 AM »
bomb shit.
thx 4 tha samples.