Author Topic: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT  (Read 12813 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2007, 06:35:22 PM »
Clowned on Dante's sites please? Dante hasn't ever owned a site, all he is involved in them, and if he ever did he'd steal a layout like he did with Forozan. Inside Out and Let's Get Together leaked on Suga Free's underground album on siccness.net years ago. What's popping Oscar? Yeah, bet you didn't know I knew you. ;) You live in Torrance, California right? I'm looking at your address right here, maybe i'll forward it to DJ Quik and 2nd II None, and let them know Omar from thaformula.com is leaking/selling their music for a profit. Recognize.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »
Hell yeah just heard em..  :o ima copp both..
put some more out..

Dopeisjay

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
alright just placed my order for both by when do u say we should get em??

D Breezy

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »
overpriced? homie if u told me that i could get 2 unreleased cds full of quik material i aint never heard of in cdq for the most part, from his time on death row for less than 100 bucks, i would get that shit in a heartbeat... yall need 2nd jobs or u gotta ask mommy if thats 2 pricy... overpriced?! ur trippin homie
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2007, 08:09:13 PM »
overpriced? homie if u told me that i could get 2 unreleased cds full of quik material i aint never heard of in cdq for the most part, from his time on death row for less than 100 bucks, i would get that shit in a heartbeat... yall need 2nd jobs or u gotta ask mommy if thats 2 pricy... overpriced?! ur trippin homie

I wouldn't. Most of his Suge Management shit is garbage. Most of it is actually available. That Heartz Of Men was on an All Eyez On Me promo pressing which I possess.  2nd job? I don't need a job period sherlock, or mommy? What kind of lame diss is that man? Come on man, I have more fun bullying stayinalive than replying to you. People you can cop this all you want, but the fact of the matter is, it leaks. Everything leaks. So get used to it man. I ain't buying shit I already own. Enough said.

LostSkanless

« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
LOL...... NOW I KNOW WHO CHECKS MY MYSPACE LIKE A BITCH 400 TIMES A DAY...MAKE UR E-MAILS, MAKE UR PHONE CALLS, LICK UR ASSSES, WHAT EVER U HAVE TO DO BITCHES!!!!!! UNLIKE U INTERNET NERDS I WOULD LOVE FOR ONE OF U SHOW UP TO LA, ID GET MY LIL SISTER TO WHUP UR ASS....TELL QUIK TELL 2ND II NONE, SHIT EVEN TELL SUGE, DO WHAT U GOTTA DO SNITCHES!!!!!!!! OMAR I LIKE THAT NAME LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! OR IS IT BETO FUCK IT I LIKE BOTH!!!!!! HERS A ANOTHER NAME U CAN CALL ME KILO........DADDY!!! JUST GOT 3 MORE SALES GOOD LOOKN..........
Clowned on Dante's sites please? Dante hasn't ever owned a site, all he is involved in them, and if he ever did he'd steal a layout like he did with Forozan. Inside Out and Let's Get Together leaked on Suga Free's underground album on siccness.net years ago. What's popping Oscar? Yeah, bet you didn't know I knew you. ;) You live in Torrance, California right? I'm looking at your address right here, maybe i'll forward it to DJ Quik and 2nd II None, and let them know Omar from thaformula.com is leaking/selling their music for a profit. Recognize.
[/quote
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 08:49:34 PM by LostSkanless »

D Breezy

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »

I wouldn't. Most of his Suge Management shit is garbage. Most of it is actually available. That Heartz Of Men was on an All Eyez On Me promo pressing which I possess.  2nd job? I don't need a job period sherlock, or mommy? What kind of lame diss is that man? Come on man, I have more fun bullying stayinalive than replying to you. People you can cop this all you want, but the fact of the matter is, it leaks. Everything leaks. So get used to it man. I ain't buying shit I already own. Enough said.

im not sittin here tryin to internet fight with u homie, if u got this shit then put it out. put ur money where ur loud ass mouth is homie, i wish u would leak all this shit before we get a chance to put it out. please please please put this shit out.... nuff said, im done

IG - @d_breezysounds

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
O.W.N.E.D.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2007, 08:53:15 PM »
LOL...... NOW I KNOW WHO CHECKS MY MYSPACE LIKE A BITCH 400 TIMES A DAY...MAKE UR E-MAILS, MAKE UR PHONE CALLS, LICK UR ASSSES, WHAT EVER U HAVE TO DO BITCHES!!!!!! UNLIKE U INTERNET NERDS I WOULD LOVE FOR ONE OF U SHOW UP TO LA, ID GET MY LIL SISTER TO WHUP UR ASS....TELL QUIK TELL 2ND II NONE, SHIT EVEN TELL SUGE, DO WHAT U GOTTA DO SNITCHES!!!!!!!! OMAR I LIKE THAT NAME LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

Wasn't Oscar off that TV show Sesame Street with Big Bird? Didn't he live in a trash can and get called Oscar the Grouch? Oh, I guess it was because he was living bummy. Don't get me started on Omar, Omar got whacked in Scarface for being a snitch from NY. So I guess that makes you and your butt buddy a perfect pair eh? Keep typing in capitals, makes you look stupid. Oh wait you weren't looking, you were being when you accused Nino of leaking all your half assed Quik shit. Keep trying buddy. Nino says hello by the way, and to eat a fat one like you do when you wake up each and every morning. Nice routine, I don't discriminate, I just label them when I see them. I can go back and forth playing with you like your uncle does your dick each day, but that wouldn't be fun with it? So i'll leave you alone to go have a pity party with your gay wanna be industry buddies.

LostSkanless

« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
AND THE SALES KEEP COMING.......LOL.......KEEP IT GOING U LIL BITCH, LOOK ILL EVEN GIVE U MY CORRECT COUNTY & CITY.....L.A., WILMAS.........AND ILL EVEN TELL KK THAT UR LOOKIN FOR HIM AFTER I SMOKE A BLUNT WITH HIM.......
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 09:23:07 PM by LostSkanless »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
Also, to let EVERYONE know, what you are getting isn't CDQ. My friends have bought from Platinum 310 Sounds before, it's all 128 which is quite a bit less than 192 which is right at CDQ. So if you want CDQ, you best get out your Adobe Auditions and prepare to remaster your asses off. So if you like half assed products feel free to order. Just ask anyone who bought the instrumental CD they sold the quality. Lol.  8)

D Breezy

« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2007, 09:19:48 PM »
Also, to let EVERYONE know, what you are getting isn't CDQ. My friends have bought from Platinum 310 Sounds before, it's all 128 which is quite a bit less than 192 which is right at CDQ. So if you want CDQ, you best get out your Adobe Auditions and prepare to remaster your asses off. So if you like half assed products feel free to order. Just ask anyone who bought the instrumental CD they sold the quality. Lol.  8)

damn do u ever know what the fuk ur talkin about?

IG - @d_breezysounds

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2007, 09:30:16 PM »

damn do u ever know what the fuk ur talkin about?

Actually I do, considering I am one of the biggest assholes you'll ever see touch the net. Listen, I have no beef with you or your shitty ass affiliates, but I don't appreciate you people putting Nino's name in your mouths. Also, you and your homie need to learn to spell. I think instead of DJ Seedless, it's more like DJ Vowel-less. Also, you need to stop taking c's out of your talking, you ain't a blood man.  8)

LostSkanless

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »
this lil kid should be our spokesmen.LOL. i like him.......i got a surprise for every one since u caught me on a good one, check back tomorrow!!!!!!!LOL
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 09:37:35 PM by LostSkanless »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
this lil kid show be our spokesmen.LOL. i like him.......i got a surprise for every one since u caught me on a good one, check back tomorrow!!!!!!!LOL

English please? I don't speak the secret "closet people" language. I'm interested in your surprise, probably a video of you or your friends getting beat down by Quik and 2nd II None after getting caught bootlegging. Youtube 2007 exclusive of the year. I'm glad you like me, because you'll see a lot more of me like a blind person sees black. I'd hate to see you on a bad one it'd probably be like seeing Pamela Anderson without make up, UGLY and AIDS infested. Also, have a merry Christmas.