Author Topic: The Fixers - "Midnight Life" - *AVAILABLE NOW*  (Read 3419 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: The Fixers - "Midnight Life" - *AVAILABLE NOW*
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2007, 03:38:33 PM »
 8)

Worldwide is bangin', THX homies for the hook-up
This track is coo, word too much hate.

keepin_it_real

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2007, 03:45:05 PM »
'Smoke II Much' sounds good, somebody needs 2 hook this album up!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »
Someone pm me with the best songs or a link to album, thanks!!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2007, 05:16:52 PM »
''Worlwide A.M.'' is hot as fuck! damn

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2007, 06:33:01 PM »
i sent them an inquiry on myspace asking if they can up the bitrate, and here's the convo:

To whoever's running this page, can you guys possibly put the tracks up for sale in a better quality bitrate than 128 KBs? Part of the charm of a Quik album is the high quality sound, and that 128 kbs is not even near CD quality. We've also got at least 30 fans over on Dubcnn who are complaining about the quality and are hesitant to buy because of that. If you need me to walk you through how to import the CD onto your computer in higher quality, let me know and I'd be happy to do that. Thanks!

-Eddie

Their response:

Thank you for your feedback, it is truly and greatly appreciated. Although we do understand how to rip music at whatever bitrate possible but we are currently waiting for our itunes account to be setup where they will be sold at a higher bitrate. We tested the sound quality by burning it to a cd, on a zune and an ipod, and all of them had great sound quality. We will definetly take your suggestion into consideration and discuss this with our management team. They may take your idea into consideration, you never know. Thanks!

Sincerely,

SMG Team

So that's where we're at right now.  I think I might just suck it up and buy it now.  What I DON'T want to do is spend money on it now, and then watch it get released in better quality later.

westsiderider323

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »
can someone hook up that one song wit Kay L?

~Lucien~

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2007, 07:24:10 PM »
I need the original tracklist not in alphabetic order... thanks in advance

DJSpin

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2007, 08:16:45 PM »
That song Off the Hook would be alot better without that annoying phone sound..

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2007, 08:21:50 PM »
worldwide is dooope... too bad quik aint on it.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »
this motherfucker jamms..

seems like if u quik..its damn if he do damn if he dont ...

DJSpin

« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2007, 08:46:06 PM »
since someone beat me to Worldwide...

http://download.yousendit.com/0202E7E52B01F953

Al Bundy

« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2007, 08:57:11 PM »
i sent them an inquiry on myspace asking if they can up the bitrate, and here's the convo:

To whoever's running this page, can you guys possibly put the tracks up for sale in a better quality bitrate than 128 KBs? Part of the charm of a Quik album is the high quality sound, and that 128 kbs is not even near CD quality. We've also got at least 30 fans over on Dubcnn who are complaining about the quality and are hesitant to buy because of that. If you need me to walk you through how to import the CD onto your computer in higher quality, let me know and I'd be happy to do that. Thanks!

-Eddie

Their response:

Thank you for your feedback, it is truly and greatly appreciated. Although we do understand how to rip music at whatever bitrate possible but we are currently waiting for our itunes account to be setup where they will be sold at a higher bitrate. We tested the sound quality by burning it to a cd, on a zune and an ipod, and all of them had great sound quality. We will definetly take your suggestion into consideration and discuss this with our management team. They may take your idea into consideration, you never know. Thanks!

Sincerely,

SMG Team

So that's where we're at right now.  I think I might just suck it up and buy it now.  What I DON'T want to do is spend money on it now, and then watch it get released in better quality later.

That's great that they are selling them through iTunes soon. I have 5 free downloads :)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »
Thanks for "Worldwide" (bomb, too bad Quik ain't on it) and "Smoke II Much".. these were the tracks that I wanted.

You know.. I keep on wondering who put togheter this list of songs, I don't think the album was supposed to be like that, because:
- "Smoke II Much": this was for Julio G's album
- "Go To Work": it ain't even a Fixxers song
- "Can U Werk (Remix)": just a remix

Matty

« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2007, 10:53:47 PM »
i somehow don't think getting the tracks at a higher bitrate is gonna solve the bigger problem. the project is clearly unfinished and randomly cobbled together, the tracks aren't mixed or mastered as a proper release should be...it aint even got a proper tracklist...as someone already said 'worldwide' sounded heavier on that interview that went up. the mp3 released has hardly any bass and while a higher bitrate would clean things up even at 128 you get pretty much all the audio data, just sounds more 'muffled'. there aint no hidden audio information thats gonna suddenly hit us and make everything sound 'good' and truly bumpable if they release higher bitrate files...

it seems to me like quik got bored of this project or was gonna wait to finish it/leave it unfinished...he's working with snoop now we hear...i could be completely off but maybe amg/his associates got pissed off and thought they'd just put this out make a few dollars off it while they can and leave it at that...

a project dont go from having a properly produced video for a single and everything to suddenly coming out in low bitrate mp3s on myspace without something going seriously wrong or people/persons stopping their support for it...

WestCoasta

« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2007, 11:37:04 PM »
Thanks for "Worldwide" (bomb, too bad Quik ain't on it) and "Smoke II Much".. these were the tracks that I wanted.

yea.... I also wouldn't mind if someone uploaded "Off the Hook"..... after that I'm done....

also the quality isn't THAT bad, it's not 100% but seriously I barely notice