Author Topic: The Fixers - "Midnight Life" - *AVAILABLE NOW*  (Read 3414 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Fixers - "Midnight Life" - *AVAILABLE NOW*
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 11:43:16 PM »
This album is pretty dope. Its different but a good different. A lot more experimental. It wouldn't have sold shiet tho so I understand. Thanks again crip-hop!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Matty

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 11:49:46 PM »
ok after listening...quik is on most of it so that's good...what's up with 'worldwide' though...track has the least bass of all the files and it sounded SUPER heavy on that interview...

there's some bass there that definitely isn't in that mp3 file we got :/ all the tracks are lacking bass though because they are not mixed/mastered. the fixxers sound is obviously bass heavy too so it's funny that its been put out like this...granted i can't bump it in my car but my THX certified 5.1 system goes pretty damn low in terms of bass reponse...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 12:01:54 AM by Matty »

Young Old Head

« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2007, 02:58:30 AM »
damn, somebody needs to hook me up! PLEASE!! p.m. me or somethin...i'm even willing to trade 4 this shit...

Cash Money Blood Gang

antinora

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2007, 03:16:59 AM »
those songs are awesome... been hangin for some new Quik for agess... needs to get back to the rythmalism era..... need to gets back with the crew, 2ndIINone,HiC and SugaFree.. whats the deal with free n quik nowadays

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2007, 04:38:22 AM »
So since some asshole hacked into Quiks myspace n posted this shit no need to support this and buy it so someone hook it up glad i didnt purchase this last night....

Smoke

« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2007, 04:46:42 AM »
Im lucky for not buy that bullshit
NOW i hope in a new DJ QUIK myspace as he said in the advise and i hope in the end of THE FIXXERS and in a new DJ QUIK solo album without influences

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:51:23 AM by Smoke »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2007, 04:51:17 AM »
Dj Quik stated that he has absolutely no involvement with Secret Music Group....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2007, 05:31:40 AM »
those songs are awesome... been hangin for some new Quik for agess... needs to get back to the rythmalism era..... need to gets back with the crew, 2ndIINone,HiC and SugaFree.. whats the deal with free n quik nowadays

fuck that

get back with hi-c and playa hamm, but leave 2nd ii none and suga free alone.

and hook up some el debarge features

Al Bundy

« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2007, 05:48:59 AM »

fuck that

or dj quik can do what he wants instead of trying to go back in time and do shit he's done 20 billion times.

DJSpin

« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2007, 06:02:03 AM »
since someone beat me to Worldwide...

http://download.yousendit.com/0202E7E52B01F953

This is Off SHore flow..by the way...

DJSpin

« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2007, 06:07:36 AM »
I had ALOT of pm's so i just figured ill post in here..

SO far we have

Smoke II Much
Power 106 Drop
Offshore FLow
Worldwide

everyone should have Work With Dat and the remix, and everyone should have So Good and Go To Work by now.. so that leaves

Doe
Off the Hook
Middle
Sippi Sippi   
Winning

Ill put up one more by popular demand..so let me know what yall want... and be sure to buy these tracks if you ever wanna hear any more Quik or AMG in the future!!

Young Old Head

« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2007, 06:18:05 AM »
me personaly i want that whole thang man, even tha work wit dat original n remix!! hook a brotha up

Cash Money Blood Gang

TRG

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2007, 06:29:42 AM »
so its not legit.. ohwel

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2007, 06:51:28 AM »
How you going to go from interscope to 128 bitrate on myspace, thats a mad fiasco...
But since it seems like the artist (at least quik) dosnt have anything to to with this release someone should hook it up  ;)

DJSpin

« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »

fuck that

some of my favorite songs over the years were the ones with the whole crew.. AMG, 220, Quik, and Hi-C... and i have always loved Playa Hamm..  now a group project with all them would be the ultimate LP!   i have never been a big suga free fan..  but i constantly listen to If you Stay Ready, Inside Out, Tip Toe, Tella Bitch, and Do I love Her, DOwn Down Down...  any other suga free i shouild look out for ???