Author Topic: It's too cold in Southern California right now  (Read 953 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: It's too cold in Southern California right now
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 01:09:09 PM »
I don't know how ya'll celebrate Christmas over there wit no snow. That's crazy shit to me. Lol.

CT >>>> Cali

Now your claims are meaningless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »
lol nothing is worse then florida during summer.... ::)

california when its hot its dry, not wet and humid
word

fuckin orlando feels like everythings wet and shit

cant even fall asleep at the hotels cause the sheets feel damp and shit

yea you would bitch and cry about a NY summer then.

shows how much you know...it's way more humid in Florida than in NY. CA>Florida>NY. Real shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »
I don't know how ya'll celebrate Christmas over there wit no snow. That's crazy shit to me. Lol.

CT >>>> Cali

Now your claims are meaningless.

Speak for yourself.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »
lol nothing is worse then florida during summer.... ::)

california when its hot its dry, not wet and humid
word

fuckin orlando feels like everythings wet and shit

cant even fall asleep at the hotels cause the sheets feel damp and shit

yea you would bitch and cry about a NY summer then.

shows how much you know...it's way more humid in Florida than in NY. CA>Florida>NY. Real shit.

yeah word...

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2007, 01:25:06 AM »
Cali is where it's at, and all of y'all know it.

Either you're in Cali, trying to come to Cali, or your broke ass can't afford to live out here.

Real talk, my niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2007, 02:31:34 AM »
I think this will be my first christmas without snow :-X

kemizt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »
Cali is where it's at, and all of y'all know it.

Either you're in Cali, trying to come to Cali, or your broke ass can't afford to live out here.

Real talk, my niggas.
preach

Elano

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
SoCal Storm Brings Rain, Threat of Mudslides

The first of a series of storms forecast for the state brought much-needed rain to depleted reservoirs this week but raised fears of mudslides in wildfire-scarred Southern California.

The downpour is part of a wave of storms expected to bring rain and snow to California into the new year. The first has dropped about an inch of rain across northern California so far this week.

"We're always happy to see rain here," state hydrologist Maury Roos said. "(The storm) doesn't get us up to normal for this time of year, but a couple more of these will help."

Since July 1, California has received 61 percent of its normal precipitation, a worrisome sign for state water managers after the state had its lowest snow pack in 19 years last winter.

Reservoirs were at 83 percent of average for Dec. 1, compared with 121 percent at the same time last year.

State water officials have worried that a second winter of below-average precipitation would further strain the state's water-delivery system and force rationing.

While rainfall was welcome in northern and central California, it raised concerns of mudslides and flash floods in Southern California, where wildfires this fall denuded hillsides. No evacuations were ordered.

Several feet of snow is expected at higher elevations in the Sierra Nevada the next few days, with a foot or more at Lake Tahoe, according to the National Weather Service.

"It's a vacationer's dream come true because it's happening right before a major holiday," said Rachael Woods, spokeswoman for the Alpine Meadows and Homewood ski resorts in north Lake Tahoe.

Meanwhile, President Bush issued a major disaster declaration Tuesday for seven Oklahoma counties that suffered serious ice storm damage.

Statewide, about 76,000 homes and businesses remained without power Tuesday afternoon, down from a high of more than 600,000 homes and businesses that did not have electricity.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2007, 06:55:08 PM »
^^This rain is dumping right now..Came out of nowhere, it was a little overcast today, I got home and took a nap, went outside to go to the store, and it was pouring.
I got a bird's eye view

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2007, 07:19:14 PM »
Its been raining since about 9 over here, cold as a muthafuca too

herpes

« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
LMFAO @ NIK surviving in NY.  Granted florida is more humid then NY but the way you bitch and complain here you wouldn't even last a nice day in NY without crying.  Crying about the subways are packed....everyone drives so aggressive here, everyone moves so fast, it's too humid, it's too cold, I only way 90 pounds and someone was in a rush knocked me down and didn't say sorry.   And LMFAO @ blunts last longer when it's humid.  Christ grow the fuck up, can you get through one day without mentioning weed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2007, 07:38:30 PM »
LMFAO @ NIK surviving in NY.  Granted florida is more humid then NY but the way you bitch and complain here you wouldn't even last a nice day in NY without crying.  Crying about the subways are packed....everyone drives so aggressive here, everyone moves so fast, it's too humid, it's too cold, I only way 90 pounds and someone was in a rush knocked me down and didn't say sorry.   And LMFAO @ blunts last longer when it's humid.  Christ grow the fuck up, can you get through one day without mentioning weed.

What are you talking about? You're the biggest complainer on this board. You used to post about how shitty your life is every single day. LOL. I would eat New York and shit it out in the Pacific Ocean, son. BTW, I'm from LA, don't try telling me about traffic...and especially not about weed. Humidity makes a huge difference in how your blunts burn. If you didn't smoke New York stress, maybe you'd love weed as much as I did. :-*

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »

LOL SONNED ;D ;D :laugh: Damn Tom you're brutal.

herpes

« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »

What are you talking about? You're the biggest complainer on this board. You used to post about how shitty your life is every single day. LOL. I would eat New York and shit it out in the Pacific Ocean, son. BTW, I'm from LA, don't try telling me about traffic...and especially not about weed. Humidity makes a huge difference in how your blunts burn. If you didn't smoke New York stress, maybe you'd love weed as much as I did. :-*

LMFAO @ nik going back to shit from 6 years ago lol.    At 15-16 I was dealing with grown man situations that arose because of things out of my powers.  Stuff that you still haven't.  And I can give two fucks about weed.  But NIK we can get good weed in NY.  Is it as easy to get in NY then cali, no its not.  I've smoked the sour diesel, white widow, purple haze.  Even though the only one that I think was the real thing was the white widow which was actually really good.  But I could careless at the end of the day because my life don't revolve around weed.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
Tom you gotta edit your sig/avatar after the Mitchell Report.

Otherwise you look foolish singling out Bonds.