Author Topic: It's too cold in Southern California right now  (Read 929 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: It's too cold in Southern California right now
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »
LMFAO @ NIK surviving in NY.  Granted florida is more humid then NY but the way you bitch and complain here you wouldn't even last a nice day in NY without crying.  Crying about the subways are packed....everyone drives so aggressive here, everyone moves so fast, it's too humid, it's too cold, I only way 90 pounds and someone was in a rush knocked me down and didn't say sorry.   And LMFAO @ blunts last longer when it's humid.  Christ grow the fuck up, can you get through one day without mentioning weed.

LOL SONNED ;D ;D :laugh: Damn Tom you're brutal.

Yea...I got sonned, because Tom can't appreciate his east coast stress, huh?

Only squares get mad when weedsmokers talk weed. and I'll never forget:

"YOU SMOKE DRUGS EVERYDAY!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »
LMFAO @ NIK surviving in NY.  Granted florida is more humid then NY but the way you bitch and complain here you wouldn't even last a nice day in NY without crying.  Crying about the subways are packed....everyone drives so aggressive here, everyone moves so fast, it's too humid, it's too cold, I only way 90 pounds and someone was in a rush knocked me down and didn't say sorry.   And LMFAO @ blunts last longer when it's humid.  Christ grow the fuck up, can you get through one day without mentioning weed.

What are you talking about? You're the biggest complainer on this board. You used to post about how shitty your life is every single day. LOL. I would eat New York and shit it out in the Pacific Ocean, son. BTW, I'm from LA, don't try telling me about traffic...and especially not about weed. Humidity makes a huge difference in how your blunts burn. If you didn't smoke New York stress, maybe you'd love weed as much as I did. :-*

LMFAO @ nik going back to shit from 6 years ago lol.    At 15-16 I was dealing with grown man situations that arose because of things out of my powers.  Stuff that you still haven't.  And I can give two fucks about weed.  But NIK we can get good weed in NY.  Is it as easy to get in NY then cali, no its not.  I've smoked the sour diesel, white widow, purple haze.  Even though the only one that I think was the real thing was the white widow which was actually really good.  But I could careless at the end of the day because my life don't revolve around weed.

Grown man situations? Like being afraid to talk to girls throughout high school? LOL. And all those strains you named are considered mid-grade around here...I don't live for weed, it's just a spice in life. If you weren't from NY, you'd know what's up (unless you were a square, like KAIN). 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »
I don't know how ya'll celebrate Christmas over there wit no snow. That's crazy shit to me. Lol.
thats the one negative

i have only been in the snow once, and i had jeans on

so it was a shitty experience
lol. that can ruin your day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »

What are you talking about? You're the biggest complainer on this board. You used to post about how shitty your life is every single day. LOL. I would eat New York and shit it out in the Pacific Ocean, son. BTW, I'm from LA, don't try telling me about traffic...and especially not about weed. Humidity makes a huge difference in how your blunts burn. If you didn't smoke New York stress, maybe you'd love weed as much as I did. :-*

LMFAO @ nik going back to shit from 6 years ago lol.    At 15-16 I was dealing with grown man situations that arose because of things out of my powers.  Stuff that you still haven't.  And I can give two fucks about weed.  But NIK we can get good weed in NY.  Is it as easy to get in NY then cali, no its not.  I've smoked the sour diesel, white widow, purple haze.  Even though the only one that I think was the real thing was the white widow which was actually really good.  But I could careless at the end of the day because my life don't revolve around weed.

Grown man situations? Like being afraid to talk to girls throughout high school? LOL. And all those strains you named are considered mid-grade around here...I don't live for weed, it's just a spice in life. If you weren't from NY, you'd know what's up (unless you were a square, like KAIN). 8)

No taking care of a father in a wheel chair, dealing with your parents bill collectors over the phone when there not home, making sure your brother and sister have a x-mas, being the reliable for your younger brother and sister b/c your dads in a wheel chair and your mom is little nuts, taking your father to the hospital 2 in the morning b/c his pain is that severe.  And this all before my 17th b-day, shall I go on.  And like I said I could careless about knowing whats up weed wise.  I'm not the bitch that needs it for his headaches and belly aches

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2007, 05:23:32 PM »

herpes

« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2007, 05:30:02 PM »

wheres the fun in that lol.  I need something to keep entertained during the work week lol.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2007, 05:31:06 PM »

No taking care of a father in a wheel chair, dealing with your parents bill collectors over the phone when there not home, making sure your brother and sister have a x-mas, being the reliable for your younger brother and sister b/c your dads in a wheel chair and your mom is little nuts, taking your father to the hospital 2 in the morning b/c his pain is that severe.  And this all before my 17th b-day, shall I go on.  And like I said I could careless about knowing whats up weed wise.  I'm not the bitch that needs it for his headaches and belly aches

That's real :raisetheroof:

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2007, 05:32:16 PM »

wheres the fun in that lol.  I need something to keep entertained during the work week lol.

Yeah but NIK is a pussy he'll stalk you in every thread/post you make.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2007, 05:38:18 PM »
dubcc+dipcc=crack

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2007, 05:53:31 PM »

You out of all people can't be fuckin serious with that shit... little boys, man. :grumpy:

and Tom...keep smokin your NY stress. 8)

herpes

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2007, 06:04:01 PM »

You out of all people can't be fuckin serious with that shit... little boys, man. :grumpy:

keep smoking my stress... LMFAO is that supposed to be a insult...it's fucking weed who gives a shit lmfao.  You sound like one of those kids in high school who thought they were cool b/c they bragged about how much weed they smoke.  You need to grow up.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »

keep smoking my stress... LMFAO is that supposed to be a insult...it's fucking weed who gives a shit lmfao.  You sound like one of those kids in high school who thought they were cool b/c they bragged about how much weed they smoke.  You need to grow up.

Oh nooes Tom watch he's gonna call you a square ;D

herpes

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2007, 06:17:20 PM »

I've been called worse lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2007, 06:18:17 PM »

A Met fan?  ;D just fucking with ya

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2007, 06:24:56 PM »

A Met fan?  ;D just fucking with ya
lol...a dolphins fan too i think lol....wait im a niners fan.....