Author Topic: SAVE THE RAINFOREST MUVAFUAWKERS!  (Read 357 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: SAVE THE RAINFOREST MUVAFUAWKERS!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 09:24:42 AM »
The only reason why I'm in support of saving the rainforest is because the habitat which animals live in ar ebeing destroyed and making them extinct. Losing the rain forest barely affects our air supply.

really? I thought they were the "Lungs of the Earth", but word, its a shame about them animals, animals are dope (when viewed from a safe distance).
yeah man, rainforest advocates dont want you to know that, but plankton supplies the majority of our air supply. A good percentage of the rainforest is being replanted as well, but they aren't plants native to that area so its destroying the animal habitat. I'm all for saving the animals though.
wtf

then why is there so many tree huggers?

Trauma-san

Re: SAVE THE RAINFOREST MUVAFUAWKERS!
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 06:58:11 AM »
Because it sounds like you care and are helping out.  That's why people choose to be democrats, so they sound like they care and are doing what they can to help.  It doesn't matter if they actually DO help, only that they appear to be concerned and help.  When conservative principles are applied, they often look negative and un caring but often work better than the liberal principles... but people are much more concerned about appearance than actual results.

It's the same with tree huggers, they want you to think they care, but they're not doing anything about the lumber industry, for instance.  They just want to save that pretty tree in the park.