Author Topic: Superiority  (Read 1034 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Superiority
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 05:54:06 PM »

Hmm I know eighball is just clowning but not sure about you, I hope you are not the devil racist scum that you are portraying yourself as...undecided at the moment.

I just assumed this was Boycriedwolf. The character seemed to show up right around the time BCW made that Nat Turner thread.
Please do not get me confused with that soft ass nigga. He claims he down for blacks but all he does is try to have intellectual talks with you devils. thats not going to get niggas nowhere. Perfect example if there is a problem (the devils) you get rid of it ( guns, machetes etc.) I'm the type of nigga who doesn't want to integrate with you devils. Blacks school, black jobs, black everything. You devils keep thinking its all good. And just to let you know my name with change periodical but my message still the same, representing all the niggas who represented us, the right way. (Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Elijah Mohammad, Farrakan). My lessons are here to expose the devils of there lies and show niggas the real truth that we are a great people.
uummm  how am I soft? I have yet to see anything on the news about a massacre of white people. Therefore, I can only conclude you just like to run your mouth. smh at the word nigga being used and you supposed to be representing them people. WOW more like they turning in their grave. Shallow its good to know I stay on your mind.

Arguing with your self. How cute.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
imagine what would of happened if the slave trade never happened...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 02:51:38 AM »

Oh I don't deny that a small group of white and jewish people are responsible for exploiting and worsening this but they did not create these feelings. There is a terrible cast system in India and for that matter Tribes in Africa have the same type of superiority issues. These white groups have just learnt how to create the catalysing effects which lead to them controlling everyone in the battle. Look at the way we all are, we want to be that pop star, that rapper, our whole society is created around one upmanship, like superiority is a cool thing. For example a woman who works in my office was today talking about Beyonce Knowles and how she has achieved so much and has so much wealth unlike her. The media puts these people on a grand mantle and manipulates everyone into desiring to ascend to their heights because they are the stars, they are the superior ones, you are inferior and to hell with the consequences that culminate from this.

It's not a good idea to contradict me, remember?  You know, the whole "fuck with us and we take your hands" thing?
lol, take a finger or two he'll learn
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:55:18 AM by ^ReLentLess^ »

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 03:25:44 AM »

Oh I don't deny that a small group of white and jewish people are responsible for exploiting and worsening this but they did not create these feelings. There is a terrible cast system in India and for that matter Tribes in Africa have the same type of superiority issues. These white groups have just learnt how to create the catalysing effects which lead to them controlling everyone in the battle. Look at the way we all are, we want to be that pop star, that rapper, our whole society is created around one upmanship, like superiority is a cool thing. For example a woman who works in my office was today talking about Beyonce Knowles and how she has achieved so much and has so much wealth unlike her. The media puts these people on a grand mantle and manipulates everyone into desiring to ascend to their heights because they are the stars, they are the superior ones, you are inferior and to hell with the consequences that culminate from this.

^
Word. Its a system that revolves around consumerism and emos and metrosexuals be a bi-product of that.

But yeah......there most probably were a bunch of dudes sitting around during the Roman Empire complaining about how all the other citizens only care about the circus maximus and the Emperor's latest scandal or orgy...

The science God, is to know thy self To civilize those around you's a slow process

-NaS, The Saints, off Killah Priest's album Black August.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:34:11 AM by THE OVERFIEND »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 08:14:00 AM »
imagine what would of happened if the slave trade never happened...

The bristish would have sent all the poor Irish that stole bread to the Americas to work for free rather than send them to Australia.

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »
Blame the crackers, blame the tribal negroes, blame capitalism... Why this had to turn into a bittered battle of racism and nationalism is beyond me. Some people clearly have issues.

The entire human consciousness is based on their self image. That's what makes humans different from animals: humans are capable of turning themselves into an object of reflection. In search of a successful life, joy and happiness, people naturally tend to claim as much positivity as possible. Even though it might not always be realistic, it does lay the foundation of a happy life.

Thus someone with a large penis will feel superior to someone with a small penis. Someone with a lot of money will feel superior to someone with little money. Whatever you value, if you get the chance to claim that which you value, you will feel superior to those who don't have it. Whether it's women, high grades, a lot of friends, a strong liver, a lot of money, a decent house, great insight, religious strength... They are things (some) people value in order to make themselves feel good after attaining them.
And when self praising can be so irrational, why not ascribe something to yourself while you personally have no business claiming it? That's where nationalism and racism kick in. Proud to be black, proud to be an American... What does that say about you?

Go right ahead and chop off my hands in the name of some stupid revolution.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »
^ Props on that post
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »

You will die soon enough.  Your lame little speech doesn't change a thing.  Judgment Day is coming, and the Yakub Crew scum will be wiped off the face of the Earth when the time is right.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 12:39:10 PM »

You will die soon enough.  Your lame little speech doesn't change a thing.  Judgment Day is coming, and the Yakub Crew scum will be wiped off the face of the Earth when the time is right.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 02:11:48 PM »
Yeah I think this is Boy Cried Wolf's alias.  Prior to this character popping up he was following 8ball all over the place quoting and LOLing at anything he said.  I noticed this about a month ago:

Neither is my revolution...once it begins, of course.
I feel you

looks like 8ball has a disciple.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:06:51 PM »
Of course its a Boy Cried Wolf

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »
I told boycriedwolf weeks ago how he's on the verge of becoming an asshole. But he would not listen.

You never know though, it could also be J Bananas, you never know this this crazy nicca.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2007, 07:49:35 AM »
My grandmother tells me this, 'nobody is better than nobody'. That's how you gots to look at it homie. And it's the truth. I'm no better than anybody else on this earth. And no nobody is better than me. They can think that, but they just tellin' themselves lies.

;D
lol, no disrespect but this world dont give a fuck about what you are but what you have. for instance, let's say pimp my ride, you don't see xzibit with people who really need that shit but mostly stupid white people who want a bass system in their cars and shit. always always what you have, you have nothing nobody give a fuck whether your breathin or six feet under you wont appear on the news nothing, your momma will be the only one who miss you. you have regular things (being white help too) and everyone will see you on topstory, i mean while you are reading this muthafuckas gettin stabbed and you'll never know about it, people gettin evicted and starvin and you'll never know about it...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2007, 10:52:15 AM »
My grandmother tells me this, 'nobody is better than nobody'. That's how you gots to look at it homie. And it's the truth. I'm no better than anybody else on this earth. And no nobody is better than me. They can think that, but they just tellin' themselves lies.

;D
lol, no disrespect but this world dont give a fuck about what you are but what you have. for instance, let's say pimp my ride, you don't see xzibit with people who really need that shit but mostly stupid white people who want a bass system in their cars and shit. always always what you have, you have nothing nobody give a fuck whether your breathin or six feet under you wont appear on the news nothing, your momma will be the only one who miss you. you have regular things (being white help too) and everyone will see you on topstory, i mean while you are reading this muthafuckas gettin stabbed and you'll never know about it, people gettin evicted and starvin and you'll never know about it...
I know that's the truth. But nobody should even pay attention to that shit. That's the media. Fuck that shit. You can't grow up wit that shit. You gotta griw up wit the real truth.

Ain't nobody better than nobody. And that can be a reply to your post too. Ain't nobody better than them cats. Not me, not you, not the President, not fuckin' Busta Rhymes or P. Diddy. We all on the same level. Fuck what they tell you :D

ThaPrince

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 11:01:40 AM »

;D it's a fuckin joke!