Author Topic: The Official KURUPT Super Thread  (Read 369906 times)

D~Nice

Re: The KURUPT SUPER-THREAD
« Reply #735 on: April 30, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »
Since Tha Streetz dropped I would rather hear Kurupt over a Fred beat then a Daz beat. Him and Fred make some dope music together.

You remember that Kurupt was working on a album with Fred and Mel for Snoops label right?
I´m searching the news archive,with no luck. help me locate the interview  ;)
...and yes Fred and Kurupt is a lethal combo  ;)
Dubcnn: Kurupt, what's the situation on the new solo album you got coming?

Kurupt: It's my independent album, "Underground Volume 1: Kurupt Young Gotti - Same Day, Different Shit". Daz produced the whole record right there. Then I have my solo album that I'm dropping in the major market that Snoop is executive producing. I'm working on that one right now. My underground album is done, me and Daz packaged it up. Right now I'm working on finishing the Dogg Pound album, finishing Daz's solo album, and finishing my Kurupt album that Snoopy is executive producing.

But that shit is off the meat rack! Oh my god! I tell you this much about that album. Starting off with that album, I did 3 records with Fredwreck, and 3 records with Mel-Man. Wow, I'm tryna tell ya man! Just to give you an idea where I'm headed. I'm headed to fucking Jupiter right now!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/dpg06/

D~Nice

« Reply #736 on: April 30, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
Thanx D-Nice,so what´s up with this project?  ;)

Dubcnn:
Kurupt, what's the situation on the new solo album you got coming?

Kurupt: It's my independent album, "Underground Volume 1: Kurupt Young Gotti - Same Day, Different Shit". Daz produced the whole record right there. Then I have my solo album that I'm dropping in the major market that Snoop is executive producing. I'm working on that one right now. My underground album is done, me and Daz packaged it up. Right now I'm working on finishing the Dogg Pound album, finishing Daz's solo album,
and finishing my Kurupt album that Snoopy is executive producing.

But that shit is off the meat rack! Oh my god!
I tell you this much about that album.
Starting off with that album,
I did 3 records with Fredwreck, and 3 records with Mel-Man.
Wow, I'm tryna tell ya man! Just to give you an idea where I'm headed. I'm headed to fucking Jupiter right now!

FRED WRECK  (December 2006) | Interview By: Yash
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/fredwreckpt2/
Dubcnn:
Tight, and can you tell us about the songs that you produced on Kurupt’s upcoming album, and the group album that you’re doing with Kurupt?

Yeah, the Kurupt album, we started working on it, me and him have been working on it through him doing movies, he’s been doing a couple of movies and shit, he’s just moved down the street from me and shit, so that’s perfect – he comes over to my house every morning that he’s not shooting his movies, early in the morning and were just working like we did on the other two albums, he just comes over and I play him some beats that I’ve been working on, or I just cook one up for him from scratch right there and we just work on it, he’ll buck the verse, and after he does the verse ill be like “yeah that shit sounds cool, let me add something” or let me do a change or something. We’ve been working on it and this shits going to be real bangin’ man!

Dubcnn:
Tight shit. Tell them about that group that you told me about last time man, you said you were going to do a group with him?

Yeah, we’ve got a little group that were doing, but its more like a test project album, were calling it “The Operators”.

Dubcnn:
Okay, and how does this compare to when you were recording “The Streets Iz A Mutha” album, to working with Kurupt these days?

Yo, it’s the same – he’s grown and I’ve grown, he’s grown as a person and his skills have advanced and my skills have advanced, so its just going to be a reflection of that and its going to be the same flavour, we don’t chase the radio and we don’t chase trends. We ain’t going to be like “this down south bass shit is hot, that’s the fashion” – we don’t do that, we do what we do, we do our music that we like and try to keep it ahead of the curve and do something that the fans love and that we love too at the same time.

Pretty sure this History Of Violence album he talked about in the last interview with Nima is the same one he said Mel Man and Fred did beats for and will be on Snoop's label.

Dubcnn: Before we go, is there anything else that you'd like to let everybody know?

Daz: Ya'll just be checking out for that new solo album I'm dropping, I got some videos I'ma be dropping with that. Kurupt got another solo album dropping.

Kurupt: "History Of Violence", ya dig? Look out for me and Belly too, me and Belly we're about 10 songs in for our album that we're doing, me and my nigga Belly from Canada, Ottawa, what up Bel? Look out for that one. Gail's album as well, it's called "Worth The Wait", that will be dropping July 29th. Then the Dogg Pound album "100 Wayz", that's gonna be coming out at the end of the summer. The first single is out right now "Cheat" with Pharrell, and also that Ego Trippin' album, March 11th, coming at your ass! Make sure to go get that album if you ain't got it, "Ego Trippin", Big muthafuckin' Snoop Dogg, Dogg Pound, we're doing major shit. Soopafly is also finishing up that Westurn Union album, they got a mixtape they're doing with Crazy Toones! Look out for that, and look out for Daz' movie "Make It Rain", I'm telling you it's better than a lot of people are expecting it to be. He put a lot effort into this and the whole staff that he was working with out there, everybody put their all into it, "Make It Rain - The Movie". Oh boy!

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/dpg08/

That History of Violence I have heard him talk about has been a working title for a album of his even after Tha Streetz dropped and he was on Tha Row.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #737 on: April 30, 2008, 11:20:36 AM »
^^^^^
well,I hope you´re right.
A Kurupt album with beats by Hi-Tek,Fred Wreck and Mel-Man should be fire.
That line up right there looks like a fine mix of "Hip Hop" and "Gangster Shit"  ;)

sure, but don't forget about the parent company of snoop's label  :-X

D~Nice

« Reply #738 on: April 30, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
^^^^^
well,I hope you´re right.
A Kurupt album with beats by Hi-Tek,Fred Wreck and Mel-Man should be fire.
That line up right there looks like a fine mix of "Hip Hop" and "Gangster Shit"  ;)

I think the one with Hi-Tek beats is a separate album from HOV, but I don't see why he could not add some of his beats to the album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #739 on: April 30, 2008, 11:42:25 AM »

the goals,the budget and stakes of Snoops solo albums is a little different from his other projects I believe.
..and ain´t Koch the distributor for his label? is Koch under the Interscope umbrella too?

i thought his label was distributed by Geffen , but i guess i'm mixing something up lol.

he's with Koch offcourse  :stupid: :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 11:48:51 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #740 on: April 30, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »

the goals,the budget and stakes of Snoops solo albums is a little different from his other projects I believe.
..and ain´t Koch the distributor for his label? is Koch under the Interscope umbrella too?

i thought his label was distributed by Geffen , but i guess i'm mixing something up lol.

he's with Koch offcourse  :stupid: :laugh:

correct me if I´m wrong  ;)
-Snoop is on Geffen (Interscope) right?
-His label on Koch,right?

you're right, i had mixed something up for whatever reason  :P

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #741 on: April 30, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »
Man,

Yesterday I finally got around to Bangin out to "Lollipop" (Kurupt & Roscoe w/Gail & DAZ)

I am Diggin that Shit Fo Sho!  :o

Personally I tend to Like shit that is Super Gd Up
but the Homies can most def lay down some smooth shit for the Bitches like this track and "Cheat".  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

D~Nice

« Reply #742 on: April 30, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »

I think the one with Hi-Tek beats is a separate album from HOV, but I don't see why he could not add some of his beats to the album.

damn,this is confusing   :P ;)
so two albums?
one with Fred and Mel.
and one with Hi-Tek and Terrace?

...then the one with Quik  :P

This is just too much  ;)
remember those other "dream line up" projects (Riflemen and The Four Horsemen)
that never really went any further than a couple of tracks  :P :-\ (a EP and some features  :P)

Yep, those are all 3 separate albums according to Kurupt. Fred and Mel probably would not be the only producers for History Of Violence but if it worked out that way I ain't complaining.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #743 on: April 30, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »

Chad Vader

« Reply #744 on: April 30, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »
Thanx D-Nice,so what´s up with this project?  ;)

Dubcnn:
Kurupt, what's the situation on the new solo album you got coming?

Kurupt: It's my independent album, "Underground Volume 1: Kurupt Young Gotti - Same Day, Different Shit". Daz produced the whole record right there. Then I have my solo album that I'm dropping in the major market that Snoop is executive producing. I'm working on that one right now. My underground album is done, me and Daz packaged it up. Right now I'm working on finishing the Dogg Pound album, finishing Daz's solo album,
and finishing my Kurupt album that Snoopy is executive producing.

But that shit is off the meat rack! Oh my god!
I tell you this much about that album.
Starting off with that album,
I did 3 records with Fredwreck, and 3 records with Mel-Man.
Wow, I'm tryna tell ya man! Just to give you an idea where I'm headed. I'm headed to fucking Jupiter right now!

FRED WRECK  (December 2006) | Interview By: Yash
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/fredwreckpt2/
Dubcnn:
Tight, and can you tell us about the songs that you produced on Kurupt’s upcoming album, and the group album that you’re doing with Kurupt?

Yeah, the Kurupt album, we started working on it, me and him have been working on it through him doing movies, he’s been doing a couple of movies and shit, he’s just moved down the street from me and shit, so that’s perfect – he comes over to my house every morning that he’s not shooting his movies, early in the morning and were just working like we did on the other two albums, he just comes over and I play him some beats that I’ve been working on, or I just cook one up for him from scratch right there and we just work on it, he’ll buck the verse, and after he does the verse ill be like “yeah that shit sounds cool, let me add something” or let me do a change or something. We’ve been working on it and this shits going to be real bangin’ man!

Dubcnn:
Tight shit. Tell them about that group that you told me about last time man, you said you were going to do a group with him?

Yeah, we’ve got a little group that were doing, but its more like a test project album, were calling it “The Operators”.

Dubcnn:
Okay, and how does this compare to when you were recording “The Streets Iz A Mutha” album, to working with Kurupt these days?

Yo, it’s the same – he’s grown and I’ve grown, he’s grown as a person and his skills have advanced and my skills have advanced, so its just going to be a reflection of that and its going to be the same flavour, we don’t chase the radio and we don’t chase trends. We ain’t going to be like “this down south bass shit is hot, that’s the fashion” – we don’t do that, we do what we do, we do our music that we like and try to keep it ahead of the curve and do something that the fans love and that we love too at the same time.

so two albums?
one with Fred and Mel.

that never really went any further than a couple of tracks  :P :-\ (a EP and some features  :P)

so two albums?
one with Fred and Mel.

Yep, those are all 3 separate albums according to Kurupt.
Fred and Mel probably would not be the only producers for History Of Violence but if it worked out that way I ain't complaining.

I wont complain either  :P  ;)

props guys 8)
about time I contributed something to this thread lol

well,you could organize all the tracks.  ;)
Then zip and upload them  ;)
yes I know it´s a lot of work.  :P

The latest trend here on dubCC seems to be DPGC "super threads"  ;)
so I´ll add a link to a RBX thread that has been going on for a while;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=155493.0
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 10:32:15 AM by Chad Vader Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #745 on: April 30, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »
anyone got the picture me rolling remix with kurupt?? it was on a posthumorous 2pac cd i think....

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #746 on: April 30, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
anyone got the picture me rolling remix with kurupt?? it was on a posthumorous 2pac cd i think....

It's posted in this thread somewhere.
Probably in the past 10 pages.

8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #747 on: April 30, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »
* The KURUPT SuperThread * The KURUPT SuperThread * The KURUPT SuperThread *

* Welcome to The Kurupt Appreciation Thread * NO Busters Allowed * Bitch Ass Niggaz Can Eat A Fat Dick *

*This thread is All about the One and Only Kurupt Young Gotti!

*Feel Free to Start your own Kurupt discussions or ask Kurupt Questions In this Thread.

*Also Feel Free to Talk about Kurupt Related Music & Artists such as DAZ, DPG, Snoop, Bad Azz, Soopafly, Nate Dogg, Death Row Records, Roscoe, TriStar, YA, G-Hood Fellas,  Etc.

*DO NOT REQUEST or POST FULL ALBUMS.
*All of the Tracks Featured In this thread are from MixTapes, Guest Appearances, and Internet Exclusives.
*Tracks from Kurupt’s Official Studio Albums Will Not Be Posted In This Thread.

**DPG Family Threads**

The * ROSCOE * TRISTAR * Y.A. * G-Hood Fellas * Appreciation Thread
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=148194.0

Here are the Kurupt Tracks We Need to Find:

1. Ass For Dayz (2005-2006) CDQ or GREAT Quality
2. She Likes To What (EXPLICIT) Kurupt w/Jelly Roll 2005 2006
3. Neva Gave a Fuck  KURUPT CDQ (no clipping sound) 2001
4. Horsemen Project Track #1 CDQ (no clipping sound)   "The Horsemen Are Here!"
5. Freestyle Dissing DMX ? 1999 ?

6. Yama feat. Kurupt - West Coast | Yama - Amor || 2005
7. KURUPT ft. SIR JINX   My World  UNTAGGED High Quality

8. Deadly Venoms f/Kurupt & Riggamortis - Remember The Name Remix
9. Big Arch feat. Kurupt & Michael Marc - Gotz Ta Fly | Strictly 4 Tha Streets Vol. 1 || 2000
10. Squeek feat. Kurupt & Saccz - It'z On U | Squeek - P.M.S. || 2001
11. The P Man feat. Bishop Brigante, Kurupt & NaRai Hypnotic - Rappers With Money-The Blinding Dark 2005
12.Chyna Whyte feat. Kurupt - Too 4 All
13.Sherm feat. Frank Nitti Pimental & Kurupt - Murder Murder Murder-Sherm - Sherm Smoke 2001
14.Sherm feat. Frank Nitti Pimental, Kurupt & Roscoe - You Don't Wanna-Sherm - Sherm Smoke 2001
15. Dena Cali - Gangsta (feat. Kurupt & Roscoe)
16. Dark Blue                  Kurupt
17. Everyday Life -KURUPT
18. Unexpected Arrival feat. Kurupt & Mense - Gangsta Hustler Lyricist-DJ Papa Smirf-The West Is Back 2004
19. Flexx G- Whole Lotta Gangstas Die (feat. Kurupt & Alacatraz)
20.Kontraverse - Gangsta Shit (feat. Kurupt)

Here are some additional tracks Requested by Mr. Wicked
  • Rhyme Poetic Mafia feat. Ice-T & Kurupt - Word To The Wise -Rhyme Poetic Mafia-The Root Of All Evil 1998
  • Flexx G feat. Alcatraz & Kurupt - Whole Lot Of Gangstas Die | Flexx G - When Reality Strikes || 1999
  • Deadly Venoms feat. Kurupt, Mic Geronimo, Royal Flush & Trigga - Street Corner (12") || 2000
  • Roscoe feat. Kurupt - We Riddaz (Unedited Version) | "O" O.S.T. || 2001
  • 3 AD feat. Hollywood & Kurupt - The Rumble | 3 AD - Inevitable || 2005

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roscoe Tracks We Need

1. "YESTERDAY" (EXPLICIT) Nate Dogg with Roscoe
2. "Im Skoe"  (Full Song)  Roscoe Solo
3.  "God Bless the Child" (Full Song)  Roscoe Solo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anybody could help us find these tracks I would really appreciate it.

Thanks !!! 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Welcome to The Kurupt Appreciation Thread * NO Busters Allowed * Bitch Ass Niggaz Can Eat A Fat Dick *

Man,

Yesterday I finally got around to Bangin out to "Lollipop" (Kurupt & Roscoe w/Gail & DAZ)

I am Diggin that Shit Fo Sho!  :o

Personally I tend to Like shit that is Super Gd Up
but the Homies can most def lay down some smooth shit for the Bitches like this track and "Cheat".  8)

8)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 10:22:32 AM by Twisted Smoke »

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #748 on: April 30, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »
^That's what's up !! I'm really feelin' that Lollipop track too 8)..especially Scodie's verse..can we take it as a diss towards Lil Wayne & T-Pain??

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #749 on: April 30, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
FUCC KURUPT