Author Topic: I have no Game !!  (Read 488 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I have no Game !!
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
Another thing that some people touched on, but I wanna reiterate is don't try so hard. You shouldn't even be thinking "Damn, I don't have any game". You shouldn't be looking for a broad or an opportunity to spit game. Just let it comes naturally, dont force it.

I don't have game for shit either, but I still get a bitches attention. It can be something as simple as striking a conversation with a girl in line somewhere, and if it feels right, you get her number and tell her we should hang out.

And like Kain said: find your swag.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
my girl just left me fine looking mixedrace girl nice body but i fucked up bad and now she gone so im here with you guys and a gang of hip hop cds
fuck females they can fuck you up and without even knowing it ya hooked on emm

but as the homie said earlier im lookin for that one and just takin it eazy...dennis gettin old homies and the benz needs a service

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2007, 04:51:13 PM »
Another thing that some people touched on, but I wanna reiterate is don't try so hard. You shouldn't even be thinking "Damn, I don't have any game". You shouldn't be looking for a broad or an opportunity to spit game. Just let it comes naturally, dont force it.

I don't have game for shit either, but I still get a bitches attention. It can be something as simple as striking a conversation with a girl in line somewhere, and if it feels right, you get her number and tell her we should hang out.

And like Kain said: find your swag.

wow very well said, -reiterate- i never seen anyone type that word before on here, i think that deserves a prop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »
Gotta step my vocab game up, homie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »
Holla at pussaliah  :D

chill