Author Topic: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New Pics!  (Read 3498 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
ben c'est pas trop tot  ;D
nique le hyphy song waaaaack !!

ahha sum french shit!!

Smoke

Finally  THE FIXXERS are dead , finally , fuck that trash music and now AMG can go away from Quik

now it's the DJ QUIK moment , p-funk is coming

Klue

now it's the DJ QUIK moment , p-funk is coming

oh damn shit yeah the p to funk with the G shit inside, ya know ?

Smoke

with G or without G will be always P FUNK lol
fuck the fixxers , DJ QUIK 4 eva

Lunatic

glad it's a b.s bootleg
don't mean 2 sound like a hater, but glad 2 see the fixxers done..rather just get another quik solo
props 4 all this styles 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

Can't wait for Kurupt & Quik to link up on some new tracks again. "Can't Go Wrong" had that classic vibe written all over it.

Aye Styles what type of hoody is that?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MarshColin

Thanks for the updates Styles. And pretty much just ask Quik to release everything unreleased haha. He could just put them up as digital downloads. That's straight money right there without having to put up an investment and make it back. Definitely put that idea in his head, the fans wanna see that happen.

Tekniec

NICE PICS STYLES. HOPE QUIK RELEASES THOSE UNRELEASED TRACKS

Matty

thanks for the update. thought quik had decided to scrap the fixxers idea, seemed that way. quik's myspace was hacked, but what about all the other myspace pages like the fixxers and 'smg'  ones and the fact that whoever released it obviously had all the music available to them. anything to do with amg and his peeps or shall we wait for quik to address it in the interview?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:25:52 PM by Matty »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quik hasn't implicated AMG in any of this... it's all solely falling on this Baxter dude who was their business partner brought on for the album to promote it amongst other things.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Matty

alright cool, not a good dude to be dealing with it seems. hope quik can sort it out so dude doesn't make any more money off it, was obvious something dodgy was going on as soon as the tracks went up like that...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
alright cool, not a good dude to be dealing with it seems. hope quik can sort it out so dude doesn't make any more money off it, was obvious something dodgy was going on as soon as the tracks went up like that...

i was surprised too... if only you could have seen Quik's AIM response to me when I asked why he released the album online with no label...

jpsyco

• Lil Geezy
what's dj quik's AIM screen name?  hahaha, i own the screen name "dj quik" on AIM!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's dj quik's AIM screen name?  hahaha, i own the screen name "dj quik" on AIM!

I was talking to someone who was with him at the moment.... It was perfect timing since the album had just dropped a few moments before.

jpsyco

• Lil Geezy
so what are his plans now?