Author Topic: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New Pics!  (Read 3486 times)

Wild_Elmo

I knew something was wrong when this became an online release. Quik takes too much pride in his music for a bullshit online release. He's always talking shit about mp3s and how they are compressed and you don't get the full affect of the music. But I'm glad The Fixxers are scrapped, it wasn't looking too good for them.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so what are his plans now?

that my friend.... you will have to wait and see.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

jpsyco

• Lil Geezy
aaaaah, i can't wait any longer.  hahaha.

Da Quiksta

• Lil Geezy
  • R.I.P. Mauzip
thanks for the news

Wild_Elmo

also ask quik what he thinks about these fools trying to release his "death row album"

ICHI THE KILLER

so? lets MR Quik release this project on dubcnn for free for all of us and dont get other people earn on him money  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dopeisjay

Hudson baxter.. thats Hud.. Wow??.. thats crazy
we were actualy chillin with them..
Hud has been.. from what i know Quik's manager since like the Trauma era..
this shit is shocking.. i mean dude was kool as fuck.. didnt know he'd turn his back like that..
seriously sad..

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Hudson baxter.. thats Hud.. Wow??.. thats crazy
we were actualy chillin with them..
Hud has been.. from what i know Quik's manager since like the Trauma era..
this shit is shocking.. i mean dude was kool as fuck.. didnt know he'd turn his back like that..
seriously sad..

money does scandlaz things

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
HEY STYLES...

kinda off topic, but if u get a chance can u ask Quik about finally releasing that theme from BET's "Live From LA" featuring Ice Cube and Snoopy in CDQ... he's been asked about "Swallow Me" before and said he wouldnt release it in full because he wanted his unreleased songs to remain in the vault... understandably so, but "Live From LA" was released, but just not on tape...

anyways, if you could ask him this or somehow hook up some audio, you would make a lot of Quik fans happy

peace!

Dopeisjay

Exactly i said the same thing..
make it happen STYLES!!!
HEY STYLES...

kinda off topic, but if u get a chance can u ask Quik about finally releasing that theme from BET's "Live From LA" featuring Ice Cube and Snoopy in CDQ... he's been asked about "Swallow Me" before and said he wouldnt release it in full because he wanted his unreleased songs to remain in the vault... understandably so, but "Live From LA" was released, but just not on tape...

anyways, if you could ask him this or somehow hook up some audio, you would make a lot of Quik fans happy

peace!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll see what I can do... no promises tho

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
I'll see what I can do... no promises tho

8) 8) 8)

d-nice

Good to see Quik and Snoop working together again. Thanks for the news Styles, glad I did not spend any money on that bootleg.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You guys might be in for some more luck as far as your extra questions are concerned... Looks like I am headed back for other business. 

WestCoasta

fuckin Quik

god damn legend