Author Topic: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New Pics!  (Read 3489 times)

drakeshakenbake

thanks styles, you really bring us some exsclusive shit! I know it has already been mentioned, but please, ask him about " live from LA ". Even if he doesn't want to release it, just some info on the studio sessions. I mean, thats more or less 4 west coast legends.

WestCoasta

do I sense a falling out between AMG and Quik again?....

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
No more Fixxers.. let's celebrate!!!
R.I.P. AMG

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ask him whats up with rob bacon and g one.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
^^^^^

that right there is a great sig. haha thats classic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thanks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ those grafs....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

DJSpin

^ just to let you all know now.... there is no more Fixxers. Quik walked away from that project and the album according to him is "scrapped."

There will be a video interview on it... or at least on part of that... 

Thats a shame as far as "the fixxers" go... i am glad to have gotten these tracks though cuz i like them alot...  But as long as Quik keeps it moving and making some music we will be happy..   after hearing the fixxers album i am excited to see what AMG will be coming out with next too...about a month ago he mentioned he had 2 mixtapes coming out soon..  "international pevert" and another one..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ just to let you all know now.... there is no more Fixxers. Quik walked away from that project and the album according to him is "scrapped."

There will be a video interview on it... or at least on part of that... 

Thats a shame as far as "the fixxers" go... i am glad to have gotten these tracks though cuz i like them alot...  But as long as Quik keeps it moving and making some music we will be happy..   after hearing the fixxers album i am excited to see what AMG will be coming out with next too...about a month ago he mentioned he had 2 mixtapes coming out soon..  "international pevert" and another one..

I'll have to catch up with AMG and get his whole take on it... but Quik's done with it. And for the record so people don't start spreading rumors or coming to conclusions, Quik has said not one negative thing about AMG ... not in the interview and not in any of our convos. He's only said shit about the Baxter dude. 

WestCoasta

for the record so people don't start spreading rumors or coming to conclusions, Quik has said not one negative thing about AMG ... not in the interview and not in any of our convos. He's only said shit about the Baxter dude. 

oh ok.... thanks for clearing that up because in this situation you do kind of jump to conclusions

Dopeisjay

Honestly.. Amg is a real kool humble dude..
Like it sucks to see dude get hate.. I mean.. I had the pleasure to kick it with them (quik & amg) in studio a few times.. And it all started with amg inviting us.. I mean.. G is a kool dude.. Serious stuff..
He's the type u just wanna chill with.. Cuz he keeps life fun.. Ya know.. And I mean.. yeah everyone gots they're own oppinion it..  But u gotta admit.. He gots that flow.. That's unique.. He's one of the few artist I enjoy playing loud through the streets..
Along with.. Quik, Crooked I , Kurupt ,

Blood$

propz on the info/pics  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tha>_QUiKeST_<oNE: I had the pleasure of meeting AMG a couple of years ago at Bada Bing's birthday party in Culver City. He was a real cool dude like you said...

Anyway... Here are a couple of more pics that I forgot that I had.

Raptalk Assistant Bino1 & Quik

And another one with Kurupt, Me and Quik....

SikksTrey

I actually was lookin forward to the Fixxers project, would be nice to hear som new style Quik production.. Dont get me wrong, I love his og-style, Safe+Sound is my all time favourite album...but still, I kinda liked the new twist. Cant do the same thing forever...
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C