Author Topic: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New Pics!  (Read 3492 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wish me luck... I'll be looking to get some answers to some of those extra questions tonight. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
"Good luck, and God speed." word to Trevor from "Fresh Prince"

thanks again for lookin out for the fans. PEACE!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok... I have some good news and some bad news....

The good news is that I was able to talk to Quik tonight about the Live From L.A. track, and he's more than willing to share it with you all. Plus I have a couple of new pics.

The bad news is that the track is the property of B.E.T. and he can't release it without their permission. However, if by some chance we can get them to agree, Quik will be more than happy to give it to you all.

TRG

The good news is that I was able to talk to Quik tonight about the Live From L.A. track, and he's more than willing to share it with you all. Plus I have a couple of new pics.

The bad news is that the track is the property of B.E.T. and he can't release it without their permission. However, if by some chance we can get them to agree, Quik will be more than happy to give it to you all.

nice work styles 8)

hopefully BET will allow it

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's gonna be a long shot... but ... I've learned to never say never.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
It's gonna be a long shot... but ... I've learned to never say never.

Styles ur The shit Loco

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LONG LIVE KING STYLES...STILL ALKN!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New Pics!

Quik Mixing On The Boards....

Soopafly chillin'....

Problem, Bad Lucc, and Quik in the Studio kitchen

Al Bundy

I actually was lookin forward to the Fixxers project, would be nice to hear som new style Quik production.. Dont get me wrong, I love his og-style, Safe+Sound is my all time favourite album...but still, I kinda liked the new twist. Cant do the same thing forever...

Thank you. Someone who isn't stuck in the past.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!

thats good news... except we'll probably never hear it because of all the legalities involved  :-\

anyways, marvelous looks, styles

peace!

drakeshakenbake

damn,  so there is hope :) props styles

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thats good news... except we'll probably never hear it because of all the legalities involved  :-\

anyways, marvelous looks, styles

peace!

at least Quik is down for it... but yeah... getting BET's permission is going to take a parting of the Red Sea miracle. 

~Lucien~

Dopeisjay

If by any chance it dosent go through..
Can he just re-do the track again.. But this time.. but this time between him and snoop.. Since they're working on this prokect.. That would be hella dope..
Once again props styles..

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
on some real shit, Quik should just leak that joint "anonymously" and if he catches heat for it, he should blame it on Hud Baxter.  8)

peace