Author Topic: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New Pics!  (Read 3490 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Last night I taped Quik mixing on the boards for a few minutes... it wasn't an interview session or anything... although I did get some words from Roscoe and Bad Lucc.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Dopeisjay

Haha.. On the real huh.. Haha.. That shit gave me the laugh of the day..
But yeah.. And ima write this one in caps
YO STYLES.. SINCE U DID SAY ROSCOE WAS ALSO IN THE HOUSE.. U SHOULD ASK EITHER QUIK OR ROSCOE BOUT THAT TRACK THEY DID BACK LIKE IN 03' IT WAS CALLED "NOTHINGS WRONG" THAT TRACK WAS NICE AS FUCK.. ONLY GOT A LIL SNIPPET OF IT THOUGH IN BAD QUALITY.. ASK EM IF THEY CAN DROP THAT TRACK 2. ONE OF QUIKS BET PRODUCTIONS.. AND I'M SURE MANY OF THE FANS WOULD TO SEE THAT HAPPEN TOO..
on some real shit, Quik should just leak that joint "anonymously" and if he catches heat for it, he should blame it on Hud Baxter.  8)

peace

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Haha.. On the real huh.. Haha.. That shit gave me the laugh of the day..
But yeah.. And ima write this one in caps
YO STYLES.. SINCE U DID SAY ROSCOE WAS ALSO IN THE HOUSE.. U SHOULD ASK EITHER QUIK OR ROSCOE BOUT THAT TRACK THEY DID BACK LIKE IN 03' IT WAS CALLED "NOTHINGS WRONG" THAT TRACK WAS NICE AS FUCK.. ONLY GOT A LIL SNIPPET OF IT THOUGH IN BAD QUALITY.. ASK EM IF THEY CAN DROP THAT TRACK 2. ONE OF QUIKS BET PRODUCTIONS.. AND I'M SURE MANY OF THE FANS WOULD TO SEE THAT HAPPEN TOO..
on some real shit, Quik should just leak that joint "anonymously" and if he catches heat for it, he should blame it on Hud Baxter.  8)

peace

dont want to bust ur bubble or anything but i think u should slow down on the request man man!!!  lol

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
New Pics!

Quik Mixing On The Boards....

Soopafly chillin'....

Problem, Bad Lucc, and Quik in the Studio kitchen

^^Yo Styles..Who's Studio is this again???
Is it still Snoop's studio??
or Quik's??

Nice Pics!!
props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dopeisjay

Yeah I know..
But it would be a good time.. Since roscoe is in studio.. I mean why not ask.. Maybe roscoe can lace up the track.. I mean I'm just sayin it cause that's one of the tracks that many wanted and never got..
If u can though styles..
Much apreciated for what you've done  so far.. Thank you my dude..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
styles could you please ask quik if he were an animal what kind of animal would he be and why he chose that animal?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
king petey, i'll pass on that one... lol.

no1wammy

From www.raptalk.net

I just got back from the studio with DJ Quik and he wanted me to pass along this audio announcement about his Myspace page (myspace.com/djquik) being hacked by former business partners and that he is no longer operating it.

Damn, that's some fucked up shit. So, what are we gonna do with his MySpace page now?

Thanks for the word up, Styles1.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ He'll have a new one ready soon... 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
king petey, i'll pass on that one... lol.

LMAO seriously though ask him whats up with G ONE and Robert "fonksta" bacon.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I will get to that one... I only spoke briefly that night because he had a lot of work to do. People been asking about that Live From L.A. track like crazy, so I made sure to ask that when we were chatting.

But I will get to that one my friend... trust me.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I will get to that one... I only spoke briefly that night because he had a lot of work to do. People been asking about that Live From L.A. track like crazy, so I made sure to ask that when we were chatting.

But I will get to that one my friend... trust me.

U need to put my quik mix so they can vibe to it!! loll

smegma

Re: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New P
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
styles could you please ask quik if he were an animal what kind of animal would he be and why he chose that animal?

LMAO, that came out of nowhere :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: DJ Quik Audio About Hacked Myspace- States Midnight Life Is A Bootleg- New P
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »
I got jokes...ask about me.

jk.

thx king styles.

Proc pka KP

This wasn't part of the interview, but last night I was talking to Quik about releasing the 1987 Underground Tapes. He still has them including the original 4-tracks ... He liked the idea and may decide to release them. Wouldn't that be something, huh?

DM them please.