Author Topic: I just got my drivers license (how do i get the "official" one?)  (Read 284 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just got my drivers license (how do i get the "official" one?)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 07:33:52 PM »
my right tail light has been out for a month. its any day now until the po pull me over and give me shit cus im not 18 and im "breaking traffic laws". assholes.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »
man you are fuckin stupid.

shut yo ass up

my right tail light has been out for a month. its any day now until the po pull me over and give me shit cus im not 18 and im "breaking traffic laws". assholes.

man i think some people are lucky.  I know some guy thats been driving since he was like 16 without a license or permit and hes 19 now.  And he aint no safe driver either.
He be going 90 mph on a street that the speed limit is 40.  One time he told me he was doing this exact thing and that there was a cop behind him but i guess they didnt pull him over cus the cops was going 90 also.

And then theres people that drive safe but as soon as they make a lil mistake or do something wrong.  THe cops are all over them.

Its like that one movie "harold and kumar go to white castle" where Harold doesnt want to jaywalk but then as soon as he does a cop shows out of nowhere.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
This is why I'm afraid to drive sometimes :-\