Author Topic: lIL Wayne "If you diss me, I murder you, yo children, yo family I dont give a  (Read 1504 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fuck".
STRAIGHT: From Lil Wayne.

December 14, 2007. MediaTakeOut.com caught wind of an extremely disturbing statement made by rapper Lil Wayne. Here is a direct quote:

If you are talking about rap and beef, I'm the wrong person to talk to. I am from New Orleans. Cut your televisions on. You know where I'm from. I'm from the murder capital, ma.

Beef is a different thing there. I have four teardrops on my face and I have to look my mom in her eye every day. I can't lie to her. F*ck what they think and f*ck what the world thinks, we real. My mom is real. The first day I got a teardrop I lied. I called her and asked her can I get a teardrop tattoo, but I had already got it." She said, "When you get it, come by me so I can see how you look with it, cause I was thinking about getting one my f*ckin' self."

"We don't play. No, I'm not gonna rap about you man, I will murder you, your family, your child, a newborn, I don't give a f*ck. I could never go to hell cause I'ma take over, b*tch

We could say a whole lot about this. But we don't want to put our children in jeopardy...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I could care less if this dude was killed by the KKK.

Narrator

It's probably cause he's questioning his sexuality nowadays, and he knows that everyone done figured him out.  So he has to act like this to prove he's ain't involved in fagdom, both to himself and everyone else.  It's nothing but an act.

swangin and bangin

come on man

its media takeout

~Lucien~

lil wayne loves cock... we all know that

smegma

lil wayne loves cock... we all know that

and this coming from you is the proof! Gay men recognize other gay men like no other.

It's official: Lil Wayne is homosexual.

kingston

wie this bitch want to be so hard ?? personality problems ??

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
" She said, "When you get it, come by me so I can see how you look with it, cause I was thinking about getting one my f*ckin' self."

LMFAO wow..someone is trying hard to impress people.....

this is the only way lil wayne can respond to people...you realize how bad he'd piss himself if he had to beef on tracks? he's a joke and he knows it

Narrator

and this coming from you is the proof! Gay men recognize other gay men like no other.

It's official: Lil Wayne is homosexual.

One does not have to be a fag to recognize fags.  When a nigga gets photographed kissing another nigga on the lips, it's obvious what he is.

Young Old Head

i wonder why curtis ain't dead by now...

Cash Money Blood Gang

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Are you really taking this seriously

y'all know how much bullshit rappers talk.. Jeez..

kemizt

Wild_Elmo

dudes so fake, real killers don't talk

GangstaBoogy

Yeah all rappers talk like tough guys but this has to be the most ignorant statement I've heard from any rapper. Especially considering how random it is.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah all rappers talk like tough guys but this has to be the most ignorant statement I've heard from any rapper. Especially considering how random it is.

Yeah, you're right. I rarely listen to any interviews, cause they talk too much shit - I just want good music

kemizt

Raphael

i heard hes gay.....