Author Topic: lIL Wayne "If you diss me, I murder you, yo children, yo family I dont give a  (Read 1505 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
hmmm fag

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao,check dude in the bandana

Sikotic™

It's fuckin creepy how Baby has Wayne and a bunch of little kids on his chest that aren't his.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i officially have beef with little wayne

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Okka

Re: lIL Wayne "If you diss me, I murder you, yo children, yo family/ Update:
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
In Australia a teardrop tattoo has an entirely different meaning. It is forcibly marked on convicts who are accused child molesters! Now if I listen to Gillie the Kid, I guess that is why Baby, CEO of Cash Money, has his teardrop tattoos. It was said by Gillie that Baby used to touch on Wayne when he was a child. Like father, like son?

:D

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not a huge fan off lil wayne but I have been lisening to his music latelly, Carter 2 is a classic album by him, But all the dumb shit this mother fucker says in interviews pisses me off! Firts he was talking shit on white singers now this????  This guy needs to sit back and shut the fuck up and make music!

swangin and bangin

hes like

"wtf is u doin"

disgusted face

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Fuck that nigga. A grown ass man voluntarily calling himself lil' whatever. Just to think back during those slave days, we hated when,the devil called us "boy", to belittle us, now we calling our self that.

Elano

dude is TQ

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck that nigga. A grown ass man voluntarily calling himself lil' whatever. Just to think back during those slave days, we hated when,the devil called us "boy", to belittle us, now we calling our self that.

Haha, listen to the 400 year old man here

kemizt

herpes

So is this swag ?

Narrator

Look at this ignorant-ass cracker...

Nat Turner was killed in 1831, not even 200 years ago.  Proof that crackers don't know history and are too stupid to look shit up.  Watch your mouth before you say anything so retarded again.

KURUPTION-81

i dont know what lil wayne was trying to achieve by making that comment but it just made him look stupid.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Look at this ignorant-ass cracker...

Nat Turner was killed in 1831, not even 200 years ago.  Proof that crackers don't know history and are too stupid to look shit up.  Watch your mouth before you say anything so retarded again.

Yeah, u got it man

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

devils never cease to amaze me. do some research before you come at the God. read a real book about real history.