Author Topic: Who in the hell is donating to Ron Paul on December 16th for the biggest...  (Read 1209 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Who in the hell is donating to Ron Paul on December 16th for the biggest...
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 11:48:02 AM »
How are your brilliant real estate investments going?  Got a lot of takers on that 100 year old $3,000 piece of shit building in some tiny ass redneck town, that you supposedly bought a while back? 

So yeah if I were you I'd wait a few months before popping up again, maybe people will forget how dumb you make yourself look.

Hey, you must remember me! That's cool because I don't know who the fuck you are either.  Actually, I'm glad you asked about that.  We bought 3 buildings, paid 28 grand for the three, spent 5 fixing them up, and just had them appraised at $110,000.  So we tripled our money in a few months. 

Glad you asked, I was just sitting around COUNTING MY FUCKING MONEY so it kind of fit into my early morning exercises. 

Weren't you supposed to wait a few months before coming back here? 

We don't believe you, you need more people.  Who did your appraisal, and what is the physical address of the property?  And I got news for you numbnuts, you haven't made a fucking dime until you sell the thing.  Appraisals assume a motivated seller AND buyer, and judging by what you said about the property a while back I'd be HIGHLY skeptical that anybody would buy that thing.  Maybe you could lease it to a mom & pop, but that will last 3 months tops and you're back to square one which is a poor speculative real estate investment.

So have fun counting all your money that doesn't exist yet. 

Ignore this fukkin shaved monkey...or make fun of him...hes the village idiot of dubcc...wanders the town drunk and rambling about all sorts of nonsense
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll