Author Topic: i wanna know what whips yall rollin  (Read 1435 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i wanna know what whips yall rollin
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 02:49:03 AM »

kemizt

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2007, 01:05:47 PM »
Mercedes are def more comfortable and luxurious but thats not what a AUTOMOBILE is all about. For example, The M class is in a world of its own as a vehicle and BMW's in general are far superior when it comes to the drivers point of view. It has better performance(its not all about speed), better handling and quality. Engine of the year? Heard of it?

Yes, you can say Beamers are more common, but not the nice ones...Overall Benz are for like old lawyers, doctors, flashy bitches, or pimps/gangsters but BMW's are for the young "playboy" type dudes, old car enthusiast, or suburban moms with 3 series.

quik spice and eiht got benzo

soccer mons got bms

nuff seid

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2007, 01:32:09 PM »
Mercedes are def more comfortable and luxurious but thats not what a AUTOMOBILE is all about. For example, The M class is in a world of its own as a vehicle and BMW's in general are far superior when it comes to the drivers point of view. It has better performance(its not all about speed), better handling and quality. Engine of the year? Heard of it?

Yes, you can say Beamers are more common, but not the nice ones...Overall Benz are for like old lawyers, doctors, flashy bitches, or pimps/gangsters but BMW's are for the young "playboy" type dudes, old car enthusiast, or suburban moms with 3 series.

soccer mons got bms

nuff seid

warren g and south central cartel got bimmers....

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »
i bet it ait no 3 series

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »

soccer mons got bms

nuff seid

oh right u got a 99 bm that i sold a 2000 325
to get a benz i ahd a few cars bmw are one of the best but interiors are shit dont got that luxory,,well the e36 3 series dotn at least really small in side as well

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 05:25:54 PM »

soccer mons got bms

nuff seid

to get a benz i ahd a few cars bmw are one of the best but interiors are shit dont got that luxory,,well the e36 3 series dotn at least really small in side as well

yeah my e36 m3 is not the most luxirous car out there but its pretty darn clean man with the 'vader' leather seats. My car is not suppose to be a luxiorus car, its a sports car thats all about peformance. My car(the last of e36 m3s) is gunna be future classic you watch!... and fuck regular 3 series only the 335(turbo) and m3 are nice...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2007, 06:02:29 PM »

soccer mons got bms

nuff seid

yeah my e36 m3 is not the most luxirous car out there but its pretty darn clean man with the 'vader' leather seats. My car is not suppose to be a luxiorus car, its a sports car thats all about peformance. My car(the last of e36 m3s) is gunna be future classic you watch!... and fuck regular 3 series only the 335(turbo) and m3 are nice...

yea i feel you the m3 99 out does most cars around that year, it was very fast, mercedes had to make the C43 to beat it, but onyl just beat it with a lot bigger engine
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:06:22 PM by Dennis Haysbert »

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2007, 07:36:57 PM »
2001 mers benzzzz ML 320

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
2001 mers benzzzz ML 320

dope as fuck you gotta pic

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2007, 11:34:46 PM »
K dubb u rollin in a bus lemme get a transfer dogg

2007 black dodge charger 23" chromey wheels JL audio sound system 

love what i drive =]
That's what's up there!

I have a '06 black Charger on 22's :)

U have any pics of the ride bro?

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »
2001 mers benzzzz ML 320

No, I dont really take pictures of my car unless I am trying to sell it lol.. But here is a link of what it looks like exactly..
http://www.alc1.net/images/2001_mercedes_ml320/car1_1.JPG

Only mine has a "Pink Floyd" pink sticker on the back..  :D

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
2001 mers benzzzz ML 320

No, I dont really take pictures of my car unless I am trying to sell it lol.. But here is a link of what it looks like exactly..
http://www.alc1.net/images/2001_mercedes_ml320/car1_1.JPG

Only mine has a "Pink Floyd" pink sticker on the back..  :D

hmmm suspect

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
05 altima

Same...but mine is the G version.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »
2005 Nissan Altima V6 and 3.5 Liter.  Heated leather seats, sun roof, bose stereo and 6 cd changer, woord pannel.... thats how you do a insurance job people.

this guy knows what's up. 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 02:40:39 PM »

i've had so many parties n fucked so many bitches in this van, im tryin to sell it now tho.

2001 dodge caravan sport 3.3l v6