Author Topic: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking  (Read 1536 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 11:11:31 PM »
LMAO the short one in the sun glasses reminded me of my uncle who got stabbed at the movies lol

im mexican myself and i dont think mexicans make good rappers besides prolly SPM

just let it stick to the black people

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »
handle bar mustaches, locs, cortez classics, and anchor blue wardrobe's 

that look is so ridiculous

lmao yeah it is...do they really think they have style or something shit

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 12:21:35 AM »
^^^

do u guys also say the same about the black gangsters that wear Purple.. or all RED , or all blue as well??

asians try to dress like mexican gangsters as well... i know u guys wear abercrombie and fitch Lol and holliister rocks so im not trippin

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 01:19:45 AM »
I remember I bought a pair of Nike Cortez back in Jr. High because I though they looked good at the time. All these asian and mexican dudes started giving me shit for it because I had no idea what their significance was at the time. They were on sale so I was like "Fuck it, I'll buy em".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »
its funny how u guys diss how mexicans dress,

without knowing that everybody also makes fun of the way u guys dress.  Wit the 4x White tees Cheesy and the size 50 pants Cheesy

alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.

Same wit blacks though.  I dont think they really care what anybody thinks of them.  They just do them.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 03:57:54 PM »
ya well i dont knock the mexicans for doin there thing, i kno alot of mexicans, and they do everything these days, this mexican guy gave me a good ass deal for fixing my car, and i got sum good ass cheap prices for drugs n shit, plus i fucked me many a mexicans bitches, my babys mom was mexican/native and i kno alot of you seen sum pics of her too! so u gotta admit without the mexican in them u got cameron diaz! well i thought they had there own style goin on, i mean u'll never see me bumping it ever! but i aint gonna hate on da people that do like it. believe it or not there are good mexicans n bad ones, jus like there are illegals and legals!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 03:59:26 PM by Native_Joe99 »

no1wammy

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 08:12:54 PM »
I guess Latin hiphop will always be basically just for latinos.  I guess cus other people cant relate to our lifestyle. Everybody body in my neighborhood likes Chicano rap.  Everybody thinks its dope.  My neighborhood is basically 100 percent latino.

True. But here's an irony - I live in the southside of Hawaiian Gardens, another landmark for Chicano gangbangers. The area I live in, they don't play Chicano rap (anymore). I hear more rancheros, recuerdos, oldies - radio stuff. Might have to do with the Hawaiian Garden gangbangers moving into Norwalk (what's the name of their gang called?).

But then i go on the internet and people on the internet be always hating on chicano rap.

It's cause Chicano rap is somewhat a 90's throwback. Radio stations only want something that's fresh, new, or well-known. Strangely, Chicano rap has always been ignored since the beginning. That's why I want to bring it back, but give it a twist.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 08:45:54 PM »
I guess Latin hiphop will always be basically just for latinos.  I guess cus other people cant relate to our lifestyle. Everybody body in my neighborhood likes Chicano rap.  Everybody thinks its dope.  My neighborhood is basically 100 percent latino.

True. But here's an irony - I live in the southside of Hawaiian Gardens, another landmark for Chicano gangbangers. The area I live in, they don't play Chicano rap (anymore). I hear more rancheros, recuerdos, oldies - radio stuff. Might have to do with the Hawaiian Garden gangbangers moving into Norwalk (what's the name of their gang called?).

But then i go on the internet and people on the internet be always hating on chicano rap.

It's cause Chicano rap is somewhat a 90's throwback. Radio stations only want something that's fresh, new, or well-known. Strangely, Chicano rap has always been ignored since the beginning. That's why I want to bring it back, but give it a twist.
good luck with that because you will need all of it.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »
uH bring it back? its still around theres some good cats few and rare but good cats...  follow crooked i if u ever need to do something like that, he's shown that the internet is the way to do things nowadays...

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.
Did I say it was okay for cops to mistreat people anywhere in that post?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 01:16:14 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnjbMtHH1H8&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lnjbMtHH1H8&amp;rel=1&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »

Did I say it was okay for cops to mistreat people anywhere in that post?

You're sayin that people should dress different than they please and conform so that certain things wont be an issue. That's an issue in itself.

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 01:28:17 PM »
i'm mexican myself i can't stand chicano rap.  maybe cause they all sound the same.  with some exceptions.  the only one who had skill back in the day was the fool with the i remember u homie jam