Author Topic: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking  (Read 1531 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 05:17:12 PM »
naw no whites, blacks, or mexicans start rap....

It was Salvadorians who started it.  Back in Central America wit that brown pride.
Only things u guys started was MS 13
what the... LOL> :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »
I can rock out to Rick James!

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.
Did I say it was okay for cops to mistreat people anywhere in that post?

You're sayin that people should dress different than they please and conform so that certain things wont be an issue. That's an issue in itself.
Every action has a reaction. You dress a certain way, you get treated a certain way. It may or may not be right, but that's the way it is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 08:00:48 PM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.

You're sayin that people should dress different than they please and conform so that certain things wont be an issue. That's an issue in itself.
Every action has a reaction. You dress a certain way, you get treated a certain way. It may or may not be right, but that's the way it is.
I agree niggaz have to start pulling their pants up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »
I think any male that is so concerned with the way another male dresses....is just a bit fuckin gay. You can call it metrosexual if you want...id call it gay lol. Its funny how the squares take this opportunity on a computer to look down their noses at the people who they idolized not too long ago. Remember, every trend looked foolish at first to somebody and for every finger you point at someone, theres 6 more pointed at you. Dont for a second think that when you clown somebody elses shit....you arent bein clowned just the same for how you dress.

damn....when did Dubcc turn so pussy?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2007, 10:00:53 PM »
I think any male that is so concerned with the way another male dresses....is just a bit fuckin gay. You can call it metrosexual if you want...id call it gay lol. Its funny how the squares take this opportunity on a computer to look down their noses at the people who they idolized not too long ago. Remember, every trend looked foolish at first to somebody and for every finger you point at someone, theres 6 more pointed at you. Dont for a second think that when you clown somebody elses shit....you arent bein clowned just the same for how you dress.

damn....when did Dubcc turn so pussy?! lol
word

SGV

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2007, 10:12:33 PM »
god i fucking hate god damn cholos, handle bar mustaches, locs, cortez classics, and anchor blue wardrobe's .....sets mexicans back 50 years.

Weren't you a Lil Rob fan?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2007, 10:36:15 PM »
god i fucking hate god damn cholos, handle bar mustaches, locs, cortez classics, and anchor blue wardrobe's .....sets mexicans back 50 years.

Weren't you a Lil Rob fan?
ya back in the day. i was also really into rap but the older i get the more and more i grow out of that.

don't get me wrong

<----- this guy (me, not tony romo,lol) use to shave his head wear Ben Davis ect. but then you wake up and realize how dumb you are. it's not about doing what "your neighborhood wants" its about diong what you want. i think that whole cholo shit is gay as fuck. that smartest cholo i feel like i have to dumb myself down to talk to them.
also probably having a kid changes my views on things a lot.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2007, 10:59:20 PM »

Ya fuckin' right!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »
lol @ this thread!   8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 08:18:50 AM »
lol @ also having a kid changes my views alot

just teach him to wear pro club white tees and ben davis

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

Ya fuckin' right!
all these niggaz talking about running from the cops and dipping and bouncing on. how you running from anybody with your pants falling off you thats stupid. niggaz pull the pants up and walk like the African warrior thats inside you, break it out its only natural, dont let these devils suppress your inner strength.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2007, 10:44:06 AM »
lol @ also having a kid changes my views alot

just teach him to wear pro club white tees and ben davis

yah me too, without my daughter i would be lost right now, i probly wouldnt even be posting here, i'd still be on the streets.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2007, 11:03:34 AM »

Look Mexicans!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:05:54 AM by Native_Joe99 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2007, 12:35:39 PM »

Ya fuckin' right!
all these niggaz talking about running from the cops and dipping and bouncing on. how you running from anybody with your pants falling off you thats stupid. niggaz pull the pants up and walk like the African warrior thats inside you, break it out its only natural, dont let these devils suppress your inner strength.
They don't even know it goes back to prison shit where you show your ass like a bitch and get traded for a back of Parliaments to some nigga named Bubba.

THA SAUCE HOUSE