Author Topic: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking  (Read 1533 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2007, 01:47:13 PM »
were you from native joe.. that dont look like some L.A. gs. u out in like AZ, new mexico, texas??

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »
were you from native joe.. that dont look like some L.A. gs. u out in like AZ, new mexico, texas??

read under my avatar.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »
god i fucking hate god damn cholos, handle bar mustaches, locs, cortez classics, and anchor blue wardrobe's .....sets mexicans back 50 years.

Weren't you a Lil Rob fan?
also probably having a kid...

you're only adding to the stereotype holmes... :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2007, 06:55:25 PM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.
Did I say it was okay for cops to mistreat people anywhere in that post?

You're sayin that people should dress different than they please and conform so that certain things wont be an issue. That's an issue in itself.
Every action has a reaction. You dress a certain way, you get treated a certain way. It may or may not be right, but that's the way it is.
I agree niggaz have to start pulling their pants up.
Ya fuckin' right!
all these niggaz talking about running from the cops and dipping and bouncing on. how you running from anybody with your pants falling off you thats stupid. niggaz pull the pants up and walk like the African warrior thats inside you, break it out its only natural, dont let these devils suppress your inner strength.
They don't even know it goes back to prison shit where you show your ass like a bitch and get traded for a back of Parliaments to some nigga named Bubba.
I dropped that lesson in TOT. saggin meant you are bitch. ask any nigga who did real time.

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.

So it's okay for cops to harass people who dress different? That logic is just as foolish as any style I can think of.
Did I say it was okay for cops to mistreat people anywhere in that post?

You're sayin that people should dress different than they please and conform so that certain things wont be an issue. That's an issue in itself.
Every action has a reaction. You dress a certain way, you get treated a certain way. It may or may not be right, but that's the way it is.
I agree niggaz have to start pulling their pants up.
Ya fuckin' right!

Problem is, its only certain cultures that get harrassed for the shit they wear. If you are part of the hip hop culture, and wear clothes that reflect that...you are labeled a thug by the police. That shit aint fair. Growin up, everyone I knew dressed like that. Thugs or not. Some were, some werent. But judge me on my actions, not how you perceive my clothing. Would it be fair for police to harrass every white kid with a shaved head because he's probably a skin head? No. Not to the kids that WERENT skin heads. Supposedly we live by the law of "innocent until proven guilty". When you harrass only one group of people for how they look, then those people are living by the law of "guilty until proven innocent". Ive had to prove my innocents tons of times to the police...because of how I was dressed. I cant count the number of times ive heard "what gang are you from?", "well, you look like a gangbanger". Bullshit. Since when is it a crime to look like anything?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 07:10:51 PM by Jookin247 »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »
^^

its true.. thats just the way society is...

its like if you went into the nickerson garden projects in Watts.. and you wore all blue with your pants sagging.. do u think they would judge u/look at you and say hes a crip?

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2007, 07:54:49 PM »
^^

its true.. thats just the way society is...

its like if you went into the nickerson garden projects in Watts.. and you wore all blue with your pants sagging.. do u think they would judge u/look at you and say hes a crip?

it is what it is. But Im talkin about the police and how the law is enforced.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 01:17:02 AM »
lol @ also having a kid changes my views alot

just teach him to wear pro club white tees and ben davis

....because all parents should want their children running around in the streets of the bad part of town ducking behind cars to avoid... bullets/cops/or both and going into bathrooms where there's all sorts of fucking graffitti/blood/needles/roaches/ and emptied out blunts. we should all want our children to fight like dogs in a michael vick block party  instead of learning about how to better themselves and society......gee thanks for "keeping it gangster"

cuz i want my daughter with these guys on a friday night:

::)

get the fuck outta here ass clown.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 08:25:23 AM »
lol...

if they ran a little choo choo it wouldnt hurt her 
JK

relax

mr war on gangs loll its all good

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »

....because all parents should want their children running around in the streets of the bad part of town ducking behind cars to avoid... bullets/cops/or both and going into bathrooms where there's all sorts of fucking graffitti/blood/needles/roaches/ and emptied out blunts. we should all want our children to fight like dogs in a michael vick block party  instead of learning about how to better themselves and society......gee thanks for "keeping it gangster"

is homie in the blue runnin his fingers down the other doods stomach?  :-X

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »

is homie in the blue runnin his fingers down the other doods stomach?  :-X

lmao i was thinkin that too, come on guys i thought this was heterosexual forum  :P

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 06:13:41 PM »
fashion is all relative...ill still rock my dickies and all-stars....fuck it imma go cop a fresh pair of cortez' just for the fuck of it

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 06:23:23 PM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »
mexicans are ugly

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
fashion is all relative...ill still rock my dickies and all-stars....fuck it imma go cop a fresh pair of cortez' just for the fuck of it

dickies are actually fashionable. you can rock them and still look presentable (for like a special occasion, casual wear of course). I always rock all stars