Author Topic: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking  (Read 1529 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

nah but i was there wit my homeboy, tryin to get at sum bitches but deez "cholos" were trippin.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 09:17:09 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

nah but i was there wit my homeboy, tryin to get at sum bitches but deez "cholos" were trippin.

i hope none of the girls in that pic.lol. one looks like a hood dora the explorer ,the other looks like her tube top has her titties in a sleeper hold, then you got butter and butter scotch face at the other end.lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »
lol yah one od da bitches looked good but she was with dude

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2007, 10:57:55 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

i hope none of the girls in that pic.lol. one looks like a hood dora the explorer ,the other looks like her tube top has her titties in a sleeper hold, then you got butter and butter scotch face at the other end.lol

lol +1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2007, 12:06:36 AM »
yea those chics look busted...

u prolly were pretty fucked up to be rapping to those bitches , " aye baby is your name tennesee cuz your the only 10 i see"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2007, 07:52:51 PM »
mexican woman are the best
ghetto mexican bitches suck

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »
lol i could post sum pics of sum mexi bitches and show u da truth and not jus ONE party!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2007, 09:05:13 PM »
listen to bob dylan's 'subterranean homesick blues' and tell me there wasn't white dudes rappin in 65

listen to the beats like Kerouac and Ginsberg at poetry readings in the 50s and tell me white dudes weren't rappin'

the late 70's through 80's hip hop movement incorporated funk and more strict meter and arguably the term 'rap' to the form.

i'm not trying to take away from anyone but if you really wanna start hating on races, the facts come out, ya dig?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

lmao at the only white guy
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

why they be trippin?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2007, 11:00:16 PM »
mexicans are ugly

WTF?

Foreigners that think the bayarea is boring(even with all the pussy and parties around) are faggots. There we're even.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2007, 11:55:49 AM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

why they be trippin?

cuz they bitches always want sum dick, and there mexican homeboys cant do it for em, lol

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2007, 05:45:24 PM »
alot of these mexicans know that white an black people are laughing at the way they dress.  But they dont really care though.  In an interview wit lil rob i remember he said that "you make think im looking foolish, but i think im stylish" or something like that, and that he just gonna do him.
lol @ stylish. Motherfucker is delusional. And the black dudes walking down the street rocking evening gowns from Lane Bryant with pants down to their knees are retarded too.

And you notice these are always the motherfuckers crying about being harassed by cops or how they're mistreated by people in public? Dress like you got some god damn sense then and it won't be an issue.
  i know you don't really mean this right? people wear what they want,and why care what others is doing, shit is plain stupid yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »
mexicans are ugly

WTF?

Foreigners that think the bayarea is boring(even with all the pussy and parties around) are faggots. There we're even.

lol nah bay area is not bad, i just moved here fool and didnt know anyone now but its pretty tight....but but the mexican statment is true lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2007, 06:09:14 PM »
mexicans are ugly

WTF?

lol nah bay area is not bad, i just moved here fool and didnt know anyone now but its pretty tight....but but the mexican statment is true lol

I think most Black, Arab and Indian bitches are ugly. Are you saying Mexican women are ugly? Maybe the unsophisticated Mexican fat biches with red toe-nail polish look like shit, but lot of them I would give my right nut to bust.