Author Topic: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking  (Read 1598 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mexicans did start rap..what was i thinking
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »
mexicans are ugly

WTF?

Foreigners that think the bayarea is boring(even with all the pussy and parties around) are faggots. There we're even.

lol nah bay area is not bad, i just moved here fool and didnt know anyone now but its pretty tight....but but the mexican statment is true lol

I think most Black, Arab and Indian bitches are ugly. Are you saying Mexican women are ugly? Maybe the unsophisticated Mexican fat biches with red toe-nail polish look like shit, but lot of them I would give my right nut to bust.
lol yeah I'm generalizing...but yeah don't get me wrong i prefer Mexican broads especially the white ones or predominately white ones 10 times more then black, Arab, and Asian bitches...

Sparegeez

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2007, 06:28:37 PM »
Homie I love asian bitches. Ever since I played Dead Or Alive I've been eyeing every asian bitch I can eye. They get freaky too bro.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »

Look Mexicans!
are u in that pic?

nah but i was there wit my homeboy, tryin to get at sum bitches but deez "cholos" were trippin.
why they be trippin?

cuz they bitches always want sum dick, and there mexican homeboys cant do it for em, lol
lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
Maybe the unsophisticated Mexican fat biches with red toe-nail polish look like shit

You mean 99%?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2007, 06:01:36 PM »
Maybe the unsophisticated Mexican fat biches with red toe-nail polish look like shit

You mean 99%?

lol yeah like 80%

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »
listen to bob dylan's 'subterranean homesick blues' and tell me there wasn't white dudes rappin in 65

listen to the beats like Kerouac and Ginsberg at poetry readings in the 50s and tell me white dudes weren't rappin'

the late 70's through 80's hip hop movement incorporated funk and more strict meter and arguably the term 'rap' to the form.

i'm not trying to take away from anyone but if you really wanna start hating on races, the facts come out, ya dig?

-T

hey u think u can hook a link up to that. id be interesting in listening to it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »
viva la raza
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »
mexicans are ugly

WTF?

Foreigners that think the bayarea is boring(even with all the pussy and parties around) are faggots. There we're even.

lol nah bay area is not bad, i just moved here fool and didnt know anyone now but its pretty tight....but but the mexican statment is true lol

I think most Black, Arab and Indian bitches are ugly. Are you saying Mexican women are ugly? Maybe the unsophisticated Mexican fat biches with red toe-nail polish look like shit, but lot of them I would give my right nut to bust.

real talk, but uh sumone else post sum pics of bomb mexican bitches that u kno personally!