Author Topic: My fault whites can be cool  (Read 252 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

My fault whites can be cool
« on: December 24, 2007, 11:09:35 AM »
if you don't disagree with them.

White people’s friendship is dependent on how you interact with them. Do this wrong and you will not have any white friends. For example; “I don’t like Bob, we have different personalities so we don’t get along at work. I try my best to avoid him. We are not friends.” If you find something in common with Bob, that situation will change.

White people’s friendship is also dependent on the way you interact [with] their perception of history, language and culture. Do this wrong not only will you not have White friends, you will have a harder time functioning in areas where Whites hold power. This is not a bout being “Pro-Black” nor is it about lying on White people. It’s about not accepting what you have been told and fact or truth in White society.

In fact, you can be telling the truth. For example, there is no Santa Claus. Look how much is built upon this lie such as during the holiday, history, and sales. What if a Black Man does nothing else “wrong” and just refuses to acknowledge the existence of Santa to his children? He feels that no matter how hard the he works, another man has the forethought to give his children something for Christmas. He’s not “pro- Black” he just verbally corrects people (including Whites) every time he sees someone perpetrate the Santa lie. He will not have a lot trouble functioning in US society.

He cannot tell the kindergarten teacher to stop telling kids there is a Santa Claus. He will be called a monster! A monster for telling the truth! The more aggressive he becomes toward stopping the lie the more he will loose. He will loose White friendships and also white employers. The funny thing is, people of all colors will join together to discredit him!

Whites were friendly before the civil rights movement, as long as Blacks did not question their place in society. As long as Blacks accepted the lie that “separate but equal” was right, no one had any problems. It was a friendship based on Black submission.

NotoriousTDA

Re: My fault whites can be cool
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
everyones different man, now that im older ive matured a bit and i dont base opinions on people on how they look anymore.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »
everyones different man, now that im older ive matured a bit and i dont base opinions on people on how they look anymore.

im still in that transition of seeing people for who they are and not there color. Its really really hard, I'm trying though.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:57:52 PM »
i dont even mean just colour either, like if theres a kid dressed as a hardcore rocker or whatever, thats not really my style but that could be a good person that could be fun to hang out with or what not, ya dig? Before i wouldnt of given them a chance because im not about heavy metal and that hardcore rocker shit, but now ive learned to get to know people before you judge them.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
whites are helluv cool bro :rock:

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/HFdtS8pwctY&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/HFdtS8pwctY&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 01:13:36 PM by Sophisticated Jewel Thief »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 02:00:51 PM »
people care about race way to much, we are all much more similar than we think

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 02:17:52 PM »
Some of my best friends and the people I'm closest with are white. Some of the people who have taught me most of what I know are white. Who gives a fuck if they're white. white boy said it best:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 07:17:15 PM »

word. people been fighting about race for thousands and thousands of years. got them NOWHERE. people need to move the fuck on.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »
if you don't disagree with them.

White people’s friendship is dependent on how you interact with them. Do this wrong and you will not have any white friends. For example; “I don’t like Bob, we have different personalities so we don’t get along at work. I try my best to avoid him. We are not friends.” If you find something in common with Bob, that situation will change.

White people’s friendship is also dependent on the way you interact [with] their perception of history, language and culture. Do this wrong not only will you not have White friends, you will have a harder time functioning in areas where Whites hold power. This is not a bout being “Pro-Black” nor is it about lying on White people. It’s about not accepting what you have been told and fact or truth in White society.

In fact, you can be telling the truth. For example, there is no Santa Claus. Look how much is built upon this lie such as during the holiday, history, and sales. What if a Black Man does nothing else “wrong” and just refuses to acknowledge the existence of Santa to his children? He feels that no matter how hard the he works, another man has the forethought to give his children something for Christmas. He’s not “pro- Black” he just verbally corrects people (including Whites) every time he sees someone perpetrate the Santa lie. He will not have a lot trouble functioning in US society.

He cannot tell the kindergarten teacher to stop telling kids there is a Santa Claus. He will be called a monster! A monster for telling the truth! The more aggressive he becomes toward stopping the lie the more he will loose. He will loose White friendships and also white employers. The funny thing is, people of all colors will join together to discredit him!

Whites were friendly before the civil rights movement, as long as Blacks did not question their place in society. As long as Blacks accepted the lie that “separate but equal” was right, no one had any problems. It was a friendship based on Black submission.

what if the guy who told everyone that santa was a lie happened to be white?