Poll

Pick 1, Mitch.

Yes
25 (86.2%)
No
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Would you say the same shit you say on this board face to face?  (Read 1153 times)

Narrator

Re: Would you say the same shit you say on this board face to face?
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »
I can tell that you dont talk like this outside of the internet cuz if you did, you wouldnt be able to type cuz someone would have already broken all your fingers and wired your jaw shut.  ;)

If I did and a cracker (like yourself) didn't like it, they wouldn't do a damned thing.  Instead, I'd drill them in the head with my Glock .40-cal and then they wouldn't say shit ever again.  Ain't nobody gon shut me up.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »
I can tell that you dont talk like this outside of the internet cuz if you did, you wouldnt be able to type cuz someone would have already broken all your fingers and wired your jaw shut.  ;)

If I did and a cracker (like yourself) didn't like it, they wouldn't do a damned thing.  Instead, I'd drill them in the head with my Glock .40-cal and then they wouldn't say shit ever again.  Ain't nobody gon shut me up.

so i was right, you must of been one of the guys that voted NO on the poll.  and btw - if your ass was so smart you would know wut a Native American is you piece of shit, cracker woul only offend me if i was one, but im not so you really need to think of something else.

and i dont need a gun to fuck ya ass up, a real man would already know how to take care of lil bitches like you. and you really aint shit i can tell by all of your posts, the only reason you talk shit soo much is cuz your PUSSY in real life, sorry to break it down for ya, i got a tissue if you need to cry  :loopaper:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 12:39:21 PM by Native_Joe99 »

Elevz

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
* hums as if nothing happened.

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
LMAO @ Haysbert and Frioday
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:35 PM »
so i was right, you must of been one of the guys that voted NO on the poll.  and btw - if your ass was so smart you would know wut a Native American is you piece of shit, cracker woul only offend me if i was one, but im not so you really need to think of something else.

and i dont need a gun to fuck ya ass up, a real man would already know how to take care of lil bitches like you. and you really aint shit i can tell by all of your posts, the only reason you talk shit soo much is cuz your PUSSY in real life, sorry to break it down for ya, i got a tissue if you need to cry  :loopaper:

Just because you call yourself Native Joe, I'm supposed to assume you're Native American?  Your people got fucking wiped out by the crackers, and you're on here defending them?  Stupid moron.  Go back to your abode.

"Real man"...LOL, I don't care about that shit.  At the end of the day, what counts is that if you came at me with your fists and I pulled a gun, you'd be fucking dead.  It's not about proving manhood; it's about efficiency.  I'm not out to prove I'm a big man against some manitou-worshiping loser like yourself; I'm a soldier of Allah.  I do only what's necessary to cleanse the Earth of Yakub Crew scum.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
this thread has the makings of a classic......

Money

« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2007, 08:20:21 PM »
this thread has the makings of a classic......
the makings, but not the whole package.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2007, 01:14:11 AM »

Just because you call yourself Native Joe, I'm supposed to assume you're Native American?  Your people got fucking wiped out by the crackers, and you're on here defending them?  Stupid moron.  Go back to your abode.

"Real man"...LOL, I don't care about that shit.  At the end of the day, what counts is that if you came at me with your fists and I pulled a gun, you'd be fucking dead.  It's not about proving manhood; it's about efficiency.  I'm not out to prove I'm a big man against some manitou-worshiping loser like yourself; I'm a soldier of Allah.  I do only what's necessary to cleanse the Earth of Yakub Crew scum.

come on now, your assuming im white and im lettin you know wut i am, n dont get it twisted for da future, plus this has nuthin to do with white people you fruit cake, im tellin you about the topic of this thread and all you have done is confirm wut a bitch you actually are.

So were you born with guns?? i think not, you have to get something that was made by white people in order to get wut u want? if thats true than i feel sorry for you, you dont deserve to breathe air around you. and im pretty sure your "God" would agree that you dont need weapons to do sumthing, be real for once in your life quit acting hard on the internet. 

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2007, 07:26:31 PM »

yo man do you come on to a forum every day
threatening people, threatening to shoot them like the crackers do out in the sticks, yousa mother fuckin disgrace

Elevz

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2007, 03:28:27 AM »
It's not about proving manhood; it's about efficiency.

And that's why you go on a hip-hop message board to preach about some whim-driven revolution you know is never going to happen. It's indeed more effective to act like you're a tough guy who's going to make all of that happen, than to sit there and wait for nothing to happen. I see you. It's all about efficiency. Message boards have nothing to do with revolutions and you know that; it's just a nice little background story for your character. That's what I call efficiency.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2007, 03:58:40 PM »

if this idiot really wanted to make a differnce in the world and make them suffer, become so powerful that u can make the white race a labor force, uf ucking idiot. killing them would be irrelevant unless your talking about genocide.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2007, 06:50:18 PM »
LOL@ FODAY!! HAHAHAHAHA...Killing people is more efficient, thats classic. That scared to take a punch in the face huh? Damn people are so scared of taking an asswhopping they gotta bust out the glock...sad state of affairs..U better hit me with that Glocc or pull that shit out fast around me or ill break ur fuckin jaw real quick  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds