Author Topic: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?  (Read 1355 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:28:31 AM »
quite possibly can be but i wouldn't discredit other cities as not being "dangerous"

living in L.a. all of my life... i'd got to say you have to come out at night to Compton, watts, south central, long beach, east la , downtown etc etc .. its a whole 'nother world those public housing projects come alive at night

Elano

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 10:07:57 AM »
quite possibly can be but i wouldn't discredit other cities as not being "dangerous"

can you tell me where i've said the other cities are not dangerous ?  ::)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 06:43:26 PM »
There's really no method to figure out the most dangerous area.

But if you have worked as a cop in different cities,you can make a comparison.
If you have lived in these different cities, you can make a comparison also. The thing is, what ciities did he work in? What makes it more dangerous to him? People see things differently, but it's an opinion. You can't say it's the most dangerous area in the U.S. without a doubt, but there is definitely a lot of crime, and the gang activity here is much more organized than anywhere else, where it is based more off of drug territory and neighborhood set trippin'.
I got a bird's eye view

Elano

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 03:26:45 AM »

If you have lived in these different cities, you can make a comparison also. The thing is, what ciities did he work in?
Nyc,Miami,New Orleans,Houston,Chicago,Detroit and for the last 5 years in Los Angeles (have you read the first post of this thread ? )

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:08 AM »
^^

well why dont you find out for yourself, drive down to imperial and avalon at night get out your car and walk around

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 12:01:53 PM »
your undercover pig friend is being biased..

Ok so i should trust somebody called ZILLA THE GOODFELLA and not the father of one of my friends in u.s. with more than 25 years of work as undercover cop in the major u.s. cities. :D

Exactly. Never trust a pig my friend.

HAHA  It's funny cuz it's true

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »

If you have lived in these different cities, you can make a comparison also. The thing is, what ciities did he work in?
Nyc,Miami,New Orleans,Houston,Chicago,Detroit and for the last 5 years in Los Angeles (have you read the first post of this thread ? )
You only took part of my point. The view of most dangerous is subjective, because it is his opinion. He hasn't worked in all of the dangerous cities, you can add the Bay Area, New Jersey, Atlanta, and other places that aren't there. Things also change over time, some cities become safer over time and some only get worse. It's also one person's opinion, and while it's one that knows way more than I do, it still doesn't have access to everything that goes on. South Central is more dangerous than most areas, but we can't really define the "most dangerous".
I got a bird's eye view

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
fuck it...Hawaiian Garden muthafuckaaa...  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Elano

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 11:31:50 PM »
^^

well why dont you find out for yourself, drive down to imperial and avalon at night get out your car and walk around

Elano

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 04:20:11 AM »

Ok so i should trust somebody called ZILLA THE GOODFELLA and not the father of one of my friends in u.s. with more than 25 years of work as undercover cop in the major u.s. cities. :D

WOW. So you call a pig who works against murderers,rapists and phedophiles.  ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 03:48:33 PM »

WOW. So you call a pig who works against murderers,rapists and phedophiles.  ::)
"

are you guys idiots? do you trust strangers? i dont trust anybody cept a few

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »
You guys are all like bitches. You love the thugs and drugs. Grow the fuck up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 05:09:40 PM »

dont bring ur bitch round here cuz she gonna get swooped!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2007, 11:02:59 PM »

dont bring ur bitch round here cuz she gonna get swooped!

Ok peewee dick chinaman shut the fuck up now.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2007, 10:36:07 PM »
You should edit that to "young" bitches, because women get over that, but the young girls jock the thugs. You're on point though, all the idolizing and worrying about being hard wears off after a while, and doesn't mean shit after high school. Grow up and do something with yourself, stop bragging about how hard you are or your set is. It's annoying down in Long Beach when I get people saying "You wouldn't last on my block", or "You wouldn't dare set foot in Compton". I've been to Compton, and I've lived in Oakland, Pittsburg, and San Jose, and seen a lot of different things. I hate when I go to parties and clubs, and see people running their mouths, "I'm from Richmond bitch!!!", or "Potrero Hill Projects!!", yelling some ignorant shit that don't matter, and probably representing places they aren't even from. I remember we got into it with a dude at this girl's graduation party in Antioch because he head-butted my friend, and he had been running his mouth talking about being from the projects in Richmond (he was a white dude). There were parents there and they kicked him out of the house, and his friends were there and were saying how they had known him since elementary school in Antioch. I also had a friend who lived in Livermore and Brentwood and went to Dublin High School, and talked about being from Oakland and San Leandro. His mom said they lived in San Leandro until he was 5, and then moved to Dublin, then Brentwood. One time, we called him and he said he was in "The Town", and we drove by him 5 minutes later in Brentwood. This whole long rant is just examples of how people try way too hard to act "hard", and it pisses me off.
I got a bird's eye view