Author Topic: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?  (Read 1357 times)

Sikotic™

Re: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 11:05:09 PM »
People crack me up when they brag about how fucked up their city is.Rep it all you want, you'll never catch my ass goin there. I'm too smart for that thug shit. Only thing hard about me is my dick (no homo) and my money clip, ya smell me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »
the problem is people think areas here in the US are so dangerous and shit, then brag about where there from...but if the went to some ghetto outside of the US they would shit there pants

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 01:00:29 AM »
You guys are all like bitches. You love the thugs and drugs. Grow the fuck up.
You should edit that to "young" bitches, because women get over that, but the young girls jock the thugs. You're on point though, all the idolizing and worrying about being hard wears off after a while, and doesn't mean shit after high school. Grow up and do something with yourself, stop bragging about how hard you are or your set is. It's annoying down in Long Beach when I get people saying "You wouldn't last on my block", or "You wouldn't dare set foot in Compton". I've been to Compton, and I've lived in Oakland, Pittsburg, and San Jose, and seen a lot of different things. I hate when I go to parties and clubs, and see people running their mouths, "I'm from Richmond bitch!!!", or "Potrero Hill Projects!!", yelling some ignorant shit that don't matter, and probably representing places they aren't even from. I remember we got into it with a dude at this girl's graduation party in Antioch because he head-butted my friend, and he had been running his mouth talking about being from the projects in Richmond (he was a white dude). There were parents there and they kicked him out of the house, and his friends were there and were saying how they had known him since elementary school in Antioch. I also had a friend who lived in Livermore and Brentwood and went to Dublin High School, and talked about being from Oakland and San Leandro. His mom said they lived in San Leandro until he was 5, and then moved to Dublin, then Brentwood. One time, we called him and he said he was in "The Town", and we drove by him 5 minutes later in Brentwood. This whole long rant is just examples of how people try way too hard to act "hard", and it pisses me off.

Yeah man I feel you. I live in San Leandro and I constantly here people yell out, "EAST Oakland!", "Murda Dubz!", "Hunittz!". It's stupid as fuck. And the young bitches love that shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »
You should edit that to "young" bitches, because women get over that, but the young girls jock the thugs. You're on point though, all the idolizing and worrying about being hard wears off after a while, and doesn't mean shit after high school. Grow up and do something with yourself, stop bragging about how hard you are or your set is. It's annoying down in Long Beach when I get people saying "You wouldn't last on my block", or "You wouldn't dare set foot in Compton". I've been to Compton, and I've lived in Oakland, Pittsburg, and San Jose, and seen a lot of different things. I hate when I go to parties and clubs, and see people running their mouths, "I'm from Richmond bitch!!!", or "Potrero Hill Projects!!", yelling some ignorant shit that don't matter, and probably representing places they aren't even from. I remember we got into it with a dude at this girl's graduation party in Antioch because he head-butted my friend, and he had been running his mouth talking about being from the projects in Richmond (he was a white dude). There were parents there and they kicked him out of the house, and his friends were there and were saying how they had known him since elementary school in Antioch. I also had a friend who lived in Livermore and Brentwood and went to Dublin High School, and talked about being from Oakland and San Leandro. His mom said they lived in San Leandro until he was 5, and then moved to Dublin, then Brentwood. One time, we called him and he said he was in "The Town", and we drove by him 5 minutes later in Brentwood. This whole long rant is just examples of how people try way too hard to act "hard", and it pisses me off.

mutha fuckas really be saying that? lol those guys juz get punkd cuz most likely when they do say that they aint even in their own hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »
All of you who responded to me get the point, and see how stupid it is. One, I don't see why people want to make it seem like they are so tough or ghetto, it just makes people look at you as irresponsible and ignorant. Be proud if you live in a nice home, I know I'm glad that I live in a nice place where I feel safe. Also, what does it prove? Just because you lived somewhere doesn't make you a complete reflection. Because I lived in Oakland doesn't mean I sold drugs or banged. It's not like because you live in an area that's more ghetto, or right around the ghetto, that you have to be that way. The problem is that these things get glorified, especially by the young bitches, so people emulate this act and try to front to make guys scared of them so they won't fight them, and the young girls will want to get with them.

P.S. Dizzle, I seen so many people throw up the "Hunnidz" once Keak blew up, especially with the "Super Hyphy" video.
I got a bird's eye view

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »
All of you who responded to me get the point, and see how stupid it is. One, I don't see why people want to make it seem like they are so tough or ghetto, it just makes people look at you as irresponsible and ignorant. Be proud if you live in a nice home, I know I'm glad that I live in a nice place where I feel safe. Also, what does it prove? Just because you lived somewhere doesn't make you a complete reflection. Because I lived in Oakland doesn't mean I sold drugs or banged. It's not like because you live in an area that's more ghetto, or right around the ghetto, that you have to be that way. The problem is that these things get glorified, especially by the young bitches, so people emulate this act and try to front to make guys scared of them so they won't fight them, and the young girls will want to get with them.

P.S. Dizzle, I seen so many people throw up the "Hunnidz" once Keak blew up, especially with the "Super Hyphy" video.

haha wow seems like you ran into lotta fake people.

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2007, 07:36:51 PM »

Including one in dubcc, you.

homie id whoop yo ass, for sum1 to flex nuts on a music forum tells me how many fights you been in woman.

haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

dont bring ur bitch round here cuz she gonna get swooped!

And here u are laughing about it, u probably deserve it u retard

some guy calls u a name so u and ur boys stomp him, nice one, it takes loads of u to take 1 guy, i bet u and ur boys are really hard

he must have called u something really nasty for u to do that :(

hahah u mutha fuckas talkin shit make me crack up. i dont need yo explain the situation any more detailed. but every1 talkin shit is a fucking white sqaure or juz dont understand shit and "gangsta" rap has nothin to do wit em cept its good music. wtvr mang i might sound stupid at times its cuz im a youngsta. but shit i bet you im smarter than half the 17 yr olds n the world. ur talkin bout cali mang n wut u juz aint gonna be down for your homies?

i wanna see your punk bitchasses get lockd up in prision real adult prision. u mutha fuckas will be some bodies bitch and u guys will know why you mutha fuckas will have to trip when sum1 juz calls you names.

5-0 chargd us wit ADW cuz his ass was fuckd up n sayin we used ours shoes as weapons. shit mang i was wearin loafers. my 2nd ADW so im sure im gettin min 6 months. damn my hand got fuckd up should i go to the doctors?

sikotic  u is on deeeezzz nuttzzz fucking faggit go make love to camron u punk pink biaaatch

where yo pink rag at u fucking woman
You wanna say that to my face muhfucka? Fuck this e-bangin shit patna, I know you live around me. Come say it to my face.

When I'm done, people gonna mistake you for reppin' Dipset when your face is all purple, muhfucka. Yo blue rag and yo cum-stained Tookie poster ain't gonna do shit when I knock yo punk ass down.

alright lets meet up at family fun arcade balboa and devonshire
haahah you fuckin faggot, reading this I am thinking its almost worth it to pay 5 bills to fly down to LA to shit kick you, fuckin puss
go change your tampax and wipe your pussy you cunt

than do it punk but u juz gon get ur ass jackd n fuckd up fucking white boi. com here man my pleasure to check ur ass shit man hopefully u bring a fat wallet wit you

I really did LOLed at all of those.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
^LOL...homies a lock for e-banger of the year

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
Like Rod said, its all the same. City to city...the same shit goes down just in a different way. Every city has areas that are bad, and areas that are not. Ive spent tons of time in LA. Even Compton. Its bad, but not any worse then some areas in my town. Ive seen the same shit go down there, that goes down here. And Im sure in whatever city yall are from too. Botton line is, dont be curious. If you have no business in the hood, why fuck with it? If youve grown up there, more then likely you dont wanna be there anymore. Im at a point where I aint impressed with anybody tellin me how hard they neighborhood is. Been there done that. Im tryna stay away from all that shit now.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »
^exactly, I don't understand what's positive about such shit, I like to be around intellectual and friendly people, not around people who push into you, stare you into the eyes then ask "the fuck you lookin at" and basically want to beat the crap out of you just to get a rep as long as they are in the bigger group. fucking idiotic scum

Damn, you must have a brain after all.  And here I'd given up on you.  Guess I was wrong.  7even for president!!!! Next time, though, this time around.......

Vote HILLARY!!! 08'

swangin and bangin

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »
i was watchin the news and it say New Orleans was the most dangerous for the second year in a row

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 12:20:16 PM »
i was watchin the news and it say New Orleans was the most dangerous for the second year in a row

probably so. Compton in 2005 and New Orleans in 2006 both had a higher violent death rate then Iraq in 2006.  :o
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

probably so. Compton in 2005 and New Orleans in 2006 both had a higher violent death rate then Iraq in 2006.  :o
WTF!!!!!
thats fuckin crazy

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »
u know how you can tell when your city is HOOD , when you see women at stores at the front counter buying shit taking money out of their BRA

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »

Including one in dubcc, you.

homie id whoop yo ass, for sum1 to flex nuts on a music forum tells me how many fights you been in woman.

haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

dont bring ur bitch round here cuz she gonna get swooped!

And here u are laughing about it, u probably deserve it u retard

some guy calls u a name so u and ur boys stomp him, nice one, it takes loads of u to take 1 guy, i bet u and ur boys are really hard

he must have called u something really nasty for u to do that :(

hahah u mutha fuckas talkin shit make me crack up. i dont need yo explain the situation any more detailed. but every1 talkin shit is a fucking white sqaure or juz dont understand shit and "gangsta" rap has nothin to do wit em cept its good music. wtvr mang i might sound stupid at times its cuz im a youngsta. but shit i bet you im smarter than half the 17 yr olds n the world. ur talkin bout cali mang n wut u juz aint gonna be down for your homies?

i wanna see your punk bitchasses get lockd up in prision real adult prision. u mutha fuckas will be some bodies bitch and u guys will know why you mutha fuckas will have to trip when sum1 juz calls you names.

5-0 chargd us wit ADW cuz his ass was fuckd up n sayin we used ours shoes as weapons. shit mang i was wearin loafers. my 2nd ADW so im sure im gettin min 6 months. damn my hand got fuckd up should i go to the doctors?

sikotic  u is on deeeezzz nuttzzz fucking faggit go make love to camron u punk pink biaaatch

where yo pink rag at u fucking woman
You wanna say that to my face muhfucka? Fuck this e-bangin shit patna, I know you live around me. Come say it to my face.

When I'm done, people gonna mistake you for reppin' Dipset when your face is all purple, muhfucka. Yo blue rag and yo cum-stained Tookie poster ain't gonna do shit when I knock yo punk ass down.

alright lets meet up at family fun arcade balboa and devonshire
haahah you fuckin faggot, reading this I am thinking its almost worth it to pay 5 bills to fly down to LA to shit kick you, fuckin puss
go change your tampax and wipe your pussy you cunt

than do it punk but u juz gon get ur ass jackd n fuckd up fucking white boi. com here man my pleasure to check ur ass shit man hopefully u bring a fat wallet wit you

I really did LOLed at all of those.

shut the fuck up