Author Topic: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?  (Read 1356 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: South L.a. is the most dangerous "area" in the united states ?
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
looney
how is the og kush bannana wheel doggie purple orange crush balla king lemon head ?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »
i was watchin the news and it say New Orleans was the most dangerous for the second year in a row

probably so. Compton in 2005 and New Orleans in 2006 both had a higher violent death rate then Iraq in 2006.  :o
WTF!!!!!
thats fuckin crazy

It's not crazy at all.. they're comparing death "rate" of a city with a whole country.. and a "violent" one at that.. I wonder what "violent" is to their standards.. that's a retarded comparison. On average, there's over 80 deaths a day out in Iraq, maybe even more.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »
All of you who responded to me get the point, and see how stupid it is. One, I don't see why people want to make it seem like they are so tough or ghetto, it just makes people look at you as irresponsible and ignorant. Be proud if you live in a nice home, I know I'm glad that I live in a nice place where I feel safe. Also, what does it prove? Just because you lived somewhere doesn't make you a complete reflection. Because I lived in Oakland doesn't mean I sold drugs or banged. It's not like because you live in an area that's more ghetto, or right around the ghetto, that you have to be that way. The problem is that these things get glorified, especially by the young bitches, so people emulate this act and try to front to make guys scared of them so they won't fight them, and the young girls will want to get with them.

P.S. Dizzle, I seen so many people throw up the "Hunnidz" once Keak blew up, especially with the "Super Hyphy" video.

haha wow seems like you ran into lotta fake people.

Including one in dubcc, you.

homie id whoop yo ass, for sum1 to flex nuts on a music forum tells me how many fights you been in woman.

haha the mutha fuckas that always flex nuts about going to the gyms r usually "them faggits"  of the neighborhood. their ignorant, over-confident, pussies ill still knock they ass out.

You guys are all like bitches. You love the thugs and drugs. Grow the fuck up.

dont bring ur bitch round here cuz she gonna get swooped!

And here u are laughing about it, u probably deserve it u retard

some guy calls u a name so u and ur boys stomp him, nice one, it takes loads of u to take 1 guy, i bet u and ur boys are really hard

he must have called u something really nasty for u to do that :(

hahah u mutha fuckas talkin shit make me crack up. i dont need yo explain the situation any more detailed. but every1 talkin shit is a fucking white sqaure or juz dont understand shit and "gangsta" rap has nothin to do wit em cept its good music. wtvr mang i might sound stupid at times its cuz im a youngsta. but shit i bet you im smarter than half the 17 yr olds n the world. ur talkin bout cali mang n wut u juz aint gonna be down for your homies?

i wanna see your punk bitchasses get lockd up in prision real adult prision. u mutha fuckas will be some bodies bitch and u guys will know why you mutha fuckas will have to trip when sum1 juz calls you names.

5-0 chargd us wit ADW cuz his ass was fuckd up n sayin we used ours shoes as weapons. shit mang i was wearin loafers. my 2nd ADW so im sure im gettin min 6 months. damn my hand got fuckd up should i go to the doctors?

sikotic  u is on deeeezzz nuttzzz fucking faggit go make love to camron u punk pink biaaatch

where yo pink rag at u fucking woman
You wanna say that to my face muhfucka? Fuck this e-bangin shit patna, I know you live around me. Come say it to my face.

When I'm done, people gonna mistake you for reppin' Dipset when your face is all purple, muhfucka. Yo blue rag and yo cum-stained Tookie poster ain't gonna do shit when I knock yo punk ass down.

alright lets meet up at family fun arcade balboa and devonshire
haahah you fuckin faggot, reading this I am thinking its almost worth it to pay 5 bills to fly down to LA to shit kick you, fuckin puss
go change your tampax and wipe your pussy you cunt

than do it punk but u juz gon get ur ass jackd n fuckd up fucking white boi. com here man my pleasure to check ur ass shit man hopefully u bring a fat wallet wit you

I really did LOLed at all of those.

shut the fuck up
LMAO this shit is classic!!! 

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
i see a mexi crippin on sunset near the saddle ranch and starbucks he had like 20 blu rags tied all over his shit....but on sunset wtf was he doin.....i also see C-bo kikin it on sunset..so mabee sunset is the new ING

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:49 PM »
i was watchin the news and it say New Orleans was the most dangerous for the second year in a row

probably so. Compton in 2005 and New Orleans in 2006 both had a higher violent death rate then Iraq in 2006.  :o
WTF!!!!!
thats fuckin crazy

It's not crazy at all.. they're comparing death "rate" of a city with a whole country.. and a "violent" one at that.. I wonder what "violent" is to their standards.. that's a retarded comparison. On average, there's over 80 deaths a day out in Iraq, maybe even more.

80 deaths a day? I doubt it's that high now, I know it was just last year.

Elano

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 10:49:44 PM »
your undercover pig friend is being biased..

Ok so i should trust somebody called ZILLA THE GOODFELLA and not the father of one of my friends in u.s. with more than 25 years of work as undercover cop in the major u.s. cities. :D

Exactly. Never trust a pig my friend.

HAHA  It's funny cuz it's true

WOW. So you call a pig who works against murderers,rapists and phedophiles.  ::)
"

are you guys idiots? do you trust strangers? i dont trust anybody cept a few

I don't know you,but i'm not an idiot and wtf are you talkin about ? strangers ???:D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »

WTF!!!!!
thats fuckin crazy

Violent meaning not just murder, but suicide, manslaughter, etc. And yeah, its an average for the whole country. Thing is, how many times a day do we hear about Iraq, and how deadly, dangerous and horrible it is. When we have some of our own cities suffering the same shit. Maybe it isnt exactly a warzone like in Iraq, but either way....it gets NO attention and is forgotten. We are reminded of Iraq everyday.

Oh, and if you call my shit retarded again ill take it back a few years and lyrically slap the shit outta you Rod lol  :baseballbat:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"