Author Topic: ''I Never Played A Game Sober'' - Keon Clark  (Read 345 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ''I Never Played A Game Sober'' - Keon Clark
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »
^LOL. 2 attempts.

All I need is 1...you really do resemble Erkle. I'd post the picture up, but unlike you, I don't store pics of other men on my hard-drive...and I bet the bank that more people on here actually give a fuck about what I have to say as opposed to Erkle Canada.
most people on here dont like you and dont really respect your opinions.  Dont you remember when you stated that "30 people wont come in here and say they dont like me" and the voters just owned you!  Outside of a few laker bum buddies, you dont have many friends here.  And in real life its obvious you dont get out much, due to you 30,000 + posts here.  Face it dude, DubCC is not my life, its YOURS

Nice try, Erkle...Everyone I've ever met from this board has been cool with me in person, and I've met plenty people from the dub. As for the poll, 30 people STILL haven't said they don't like me. We all know KAIN and his dipset groupies came out with numerous accounts on that faggot ass poll of yours. This is the Sports section. If you want my nuts in your mouth, G-Spot is the place for that.

d-nice

Re: ''I Never Played A Game Sober'' - Keon Clark
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »
Keon Clark did not play many games not high either. I remember my cousin used to tell me when he was at UNLV he used to come out of his car all the time smelling like weed and a big weed smoke trail following him. Did not help his coach (Bayno) would be high off some shit half the time also. LOL!