Author Topic: PIPER IF DA PROJECT WALLS CA TALK???  (Read 686 times)

PIPER IF DA PROJECT WALLS CA TALK???
« on: December 18, 2007, 10:04:51 AM »
Does Anybody Have This Or Know Anywhere I Could Find It? Huge Props If They Can!!

Mygla

Re: PIPER IF DA PROJECT WALLS CA TALK???
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:24:49 AM »
Is that the Flipsyde Piper?

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
Its the G-unit West, Piper. The Grape Street Crip, Piper.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 07:44:02 AM »

That's MC Piper.. this is Piper aka Pipe Da Snipe.. BAYMAAC Inc. aka G-Unit West artist.. this album came out when he was still fuckin' with Kill Kill aka Mr. Keal.

Edit: By the way, in case you don't know him yet.. you should, he's the best artist on the West.. by far. Not just now.. ever. Only one who could fuck with him is locked up right now. Other then that.. maybe Taboo aka Boosta.. that's it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 07:46:21 AM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »
can some1 hook this up?   8) 8)

Mygla

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 11:01:13 AM »

Edit: By the way, in case you don't know him yet.. you should, he's the best artist on the West.. by far. Not just now.. ever. Only one who could fuck with him is locked up right now. Other then that.. maybe Taboo aka Boosta.. that's it.

I find it kinda hard to believe that someone putting something out with THAT cover is the best of anything at all...

But one should never judge a book by it's cover, so hook up something from him...,

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »

I find it kinda hard to believe that someone putting something out with THAT cover is the best of anything at all...

But one should never judge a book by it's cover, so hook up something from him...,

Well I ain't heard that album so I don't know about that shit, it's rare.. But I heard some songs from him of that era and they're all dope as fuck, here is some titles for you, all those are from Kill Kill's (aka Keal) albums.. he's the one who came up with 'Pac.. then turned around when 'Pac got a deal and dissed him.. and then he came up with Spider Loc again.. and did the same thing when Spider got the deal.. he dissed him.

Kill Kill ft. G. Malone, Piper & Bronco - W.A.T.T.S.
Kill Kill ft. Piper, Fleezy & Young Go - Papers
Kill Kill ft. Piper & D. Koka - Rap Game

Piper kills all those tracks, for some more:

Spider Loc ft. Piper - Live And U Learn
Spider Loc ft. Piper & P. Smurf - Blutiful World (BlueRedPupiful remix) (og version)

Just listen to those songs for Piper's verses on those songs.

Also check this thread: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=162488.0
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »
I have been looking for this album for the longest time now and nobody has it

all I got is one song from it  :'(

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »
If you have the brainless dvd at the end when the credits roll you can here that "lifes a bitch" track with game and spi. Thats why it had "featurin game and spi" on the cover.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 06:21:46 PM »
can u hook up any of those songs cuz the only piper i got is lifes a bitch wit game and spider

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

messi19

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 01:53:32 AM »

That's MC Piper.. this is Piper aka Pipe Da Snipe.. BAYMAAC Inc. aka G-Unit West artist.. this album came out when he was still fuckin' with Kill Kill aka Mr. Keal.

LOL aint yo favorite rapper Spider Loc? Kill yoself whitey.

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 03:42:31 AM »
Crash, who helps Spi put shit out just posted up a track from the album a few days ago.

teletomble

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 03:50:20 AM »
Crash, who helps Spi put shit out just posted up a track from the album a few days ago.

He Did? What track?

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 04:02:54 AM »
I thought that I CHOOSE U track was off it.

teletomble

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 04:11:06 AM »
I thought that I CHOOSE U track was off it.

I Dont Think It was. According To Amazon, His Album Came Out In June 06. Dont Think That Song/Instrumental Was Out Then.
http://www.amazon.com/If-Da-Project-Walls-Talk/dp/B000F9T6YC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198325450&sr=8-2