Author Topic: "She aint with the paleface"- Ice Cube  (Read 508 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

"She aint with the paleface"- Ice Cube
« on: December 18, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ACcuVDozbEA&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ACcuVDozbEA&amp;rel=1</a>

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
Re: "She aint with the paleface"- Ice Cube
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 02:05:33 PM »
great song. he was mad because blacks struggle to maintain 3/5 the brain power of caucasians and it made his head hurt  :(

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
I hope you get lynched for posting in the wrong section. :laugh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 02:13:34 PM »
Those days are over devil. we hang you fuckers now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
Those days are over devil. we hang you fuckers now

LOL :laugh:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:37:29 PM »
why are you losing your time on the internet? everybody's making a revolution one day on the web, get in the streets and make shit pop, like malxom x, fuckin pussy

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 04:26:51 AM »
hey nat...funny that you brought this up because i've recently been listening to this song on my ipod and wondered what ice cube would do if he saw me and my girl on the streets. (me = paleface, her = jamaican). i'm curious - do you really think he still feels this way?

maybe 15 years ago when this came out, his black girls weren't about the paleface, but i can tell you that there's a lot of black girls that go out with the sole intention of gettin with a paleface.

does that bother you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 09:15:03 AM »
why are you losing your time on the internet? everybody's making a revolution one day on the web, get in the streets and make shit pop, like malxom x, fuckin pussy
DOnt worry soon enough it will. I mean we already jump niggaz who come out with white women on they arms acting like they won the fuciking lottery, nah nigga u get beat the fuck down bring that shit some where else. we let our women beat down the the cave women.

hey nat...funny that you brought this up because i've recently been listening to this song on my ipod and wondered what ice cube would do if he saw me and my girl on the streets. (me = paleface, her = jamaican). i'm curious - do you really think he still feels this way?

maybe 15 years ago when this came out, his black girls weren't about the paleface, but i can tell you that there's a lot of black girls that go out with the sole intention of gettin with a paleface.

does that bother you?

I'd think he beat you down. you can have those confused black women. they can share the same fate you guys will meet. by any chance could this be your jamaican girl > <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWG8aF45QdQ&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sWG8aF45QdQ&amp;rel=1</a>

Blu Lacez

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 10:37:10 AM »
Ice Cube and his wife=>

She Fine!!!!!!!! :o :o 8) 8) ;D ;D

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 10:39:52 AM »
DOnt worry soon enough it will. I mean we already jump niggaz who come out with white women on they arms acting like they won the fuciking lottery, nah nigga u get beat the fuck down bring that shit some where else. we let our women beat down the the cave women.

does that bother you?

I'd think he beat you down. you can have those confused black women. they can share the same fate you guys will meet. by any chance could this be your jamaican girl > <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWG8aF45QdQ&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sWG8aF45QdQ&amp;rel=1</a>

I'm not certain you can speak for Ice Cube!!
it's not his concern what another Black Lady is doing!!
As Long as the said Lady is happy!!!
If you want to beat down Black Ladies or Black guys cuz they dating outside their race,that's pretty Horrible!!
There's more to Life ,that that Ma Dude!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »

You're lying man, you and the other crazy ruf guy been telling us that same ol shit for 3 years. You never jumped nobody, netheir will. And no woman's following you, I bet your ass still virgin
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 11:06:08 AM by Bitch, dat aint my baby! »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 11:37:45 AM »

You're lying man, you and the other crazy ruf guy been telling us that same ol shit for 3 years. You never jumped nobody, netheir will. And no woman's following you, I bet your ass still virgin

nah nigga now you lying. I used to seem my bro on this shit for a at least a couple of years. And now I just recently registered on this shit. So how i been here for fucking 3 years. Get your numbers correct, you dumbass nigga. yeah Im a virgin..........when it comes to missing with cave women.. never touched them and never will. leave that for the house niggas and confused niggas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
Now he does movies funded by the evil Jews. Funny how things change over time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
Now he does movies funded by the evil Jews. Funny how things change over time.
happens when niggaz have feeble minds. aint no amount of money going to change my way or views. Only when shit start to change in real life I'll change.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 05:01:15 PM »
get in the streets and make shit pop, like malxom x, fuckin pussy
lol.+1