Author Topic: NIK if I gave you $100 would you leave the forum ?  (Read 959 times)

Dr. Octagon

Re: NIK if I gave you $100 would you leave the forum ?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »
LOL...100 bux is nothin to me. That's not even good for a half ounce, you square. Put down $1000 and I'll do it.

I know you're a mad little boy, but do I really get to you this much? Really, though? Would you pay $1000 to get all the attention around here?

lol sad, I knew you would start talking about weed.

You must have a big family and still live at home, because you're the only one with attention issues.

$100 for spam protection is nothing ;)

If I didn't bother you, then you wouldn't want me off this forum. Most posters will agree, it's fun to have someone like Xander or KAIN on this forum...because it's entertainment. it creates something to laugh at. But if someone starts getting to you so damn much, you're willing to pay them to leave. LOL. Quite pathetic, young'n.

lol you're the forum loser/bum NIK everyone laughs at you.
Everyone knew I was joking around with the Tupac < Cam, What Will Cam Wear Today threads ?

With you it's different, we're laughing at your real life.
Not to mention you're one of the dumbest posters ever.

It should have been enough when Seer sonned you back into your mom's vagina.

Prbleoms

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 02:30:44 PM »
you just cant do it, elior. thats actually funniest thing about you. you need this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »
you just cant do it, elior. thats actually funniest thing about you. you need this.

If I needed the money, I would do it...KAIN is the one who needs his internet buddies. I clown him so bad that he wants to pay me to leave.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 02:45:58 PM »
LOL...100 bux is nothin to me. That's not even good for a half ounce, you square. Put down $1000 and I'll do it.

I know you're a mad little boy, but do I really get to you this much? Really, though? Would you pay $1000 to get all the attention around here?

You must have a big family and still live at home, because you're the only one with attention issues.

If I didn't bother you, then you wouldn't want me off this forum. Most posters will agree, it's fun to have someone like Xander or KAIN on this forum...because it's entertainment. it creates something to laugh at. But if someone starts getting to you so damn much, you're willing to pay them to leave. LOL. Quite pathetic, young'n.

Everyone knew I was joking around with the Tupac < Cam, What Will Cam Wear Today threads ?

KAIN, I can sense your hostility as you're typing. Remember when you used to IM me on AIM all day tryna be like me? That's why you started all that dipcc shit, for ATTENTION, because no one gave a fuck about your tranny loving ass back then. And despite what you claim, I naturally possess approximately 3 times the intelligence of a little attention whoring boy like yourself.

If I met you, I would slap you if you acted the same way you do on here. No one I've met from the dub had shit to say to my face. If you're having convos about my life with your dipcc fags in chatroooms, that means YOU'RE losing. :-*

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »

KAIN, I can sense your hostility as you're typing. Remember when you used to IM me on AIM all day tryna be like me? That's why you started all that dipcc shit, for ATTENTION, because no one gave a fuck about your tranny loving ass back then. And despite what you claim, I naturally possess approximately 3 times the intelligence of a little attention whoring boy like yourself.

If I met you, I would slap you if you acted the same way you do on here. No one I've met from the dub had shit to say to my face. If you're having convos about my life with your dipcc fags in chatroooms, that means YOU'RE losing. :-*

lol liar I aim'ed you once for a picture of Overseer :D which you had.

You take this forum too seriously Nikki, take a break, get a degree or something.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:02:43 PM by KAIN THE THIRD »

Money

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »
if you dont take the money you are a pussy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »

lol liar I aim'ed you once for a picture of Overseer :D which you had.

You take this forum too seriously Nikki, take a break, get a degree or something.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1aCDvx-RxGo&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1aCDvx-RxGo&amp;autoplay=0</a>

LMAO@you IMed me once. Good shit. Now I know how bitchel you truly are, you flaming liar. The only person who takes the internet seriously is you. After all, I would never pay someone online to leave a forum. :-X

Now stop attention whoring.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:01:19 PM by Now_I_Know »

Prbleoms

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 03:01:41 PM »

If I needed the money, I would do it...KAIN is the one who needs his internet buddies. I clown him so bad that he wants to pay me to leave.
spoiled brat. 200 dollars isnt good enough. he wants 1000. money brings up the jew in you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »

spoiled brat. 200 dollars isnt good enough. he wants 1000. money brings up the jew in you.

I'd get 200 dollars, get less than half an ounce, smoke it up in a week, and then what?...I'd be as pathetic as KAIN.

Another little boy who would get slapped if he talked like this in person.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »
this is the next "i got busted with..." thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »
Here's a better question...How many of you hoes actually can be bought? and for 100 bux?

Prbleoms

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »
Here's a better question...How many of you hoes actually can be bought? and for 100 bux?

ill delete my account for free. watch me.

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »

Everyone likes money, not just jews. Some just persue it more than others.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »

Everyone likes money, not just jews. Some just persue it more than others.

No shit, idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 03:12:48 PM »

ill delete my account for free. watch me.

...now never post here again, and we'll be good.