Author Topic: Trick Daddy joining G Unit?  (Read 901 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Trick Daddy joining G Unit?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »
not a good move for trick he could sell as many records without them.

I dont usually ask for tracks but any chance someone could upload shut up and lets roll.

props
Shut Up http://www.zshare.net/audio/57641017593dd8/
Let's Go ft. Twista & Lil Jon http://www.mediafire.com/?2q4baydvmv0 (I didn't have a track called Let's Roll)

kemizt

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:34 AM »
its a good look for him if he signs to gunit south. him, buck, outlawz, and c-bo... that would be some dope compilation albums.

is c-bo wit g-unit too? dam 50 is the garbage man of da industry i swear, or the animal control, jus goes around n picks up strays as he sees them lol. but fa real, i was feeling Trick for a minute, if he goes down that path i cannot follow him, sold his soul to the devil.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 10:09:10 AM »
it don't really matter trick ain't doing nothing so he might as well do nothing on g-unit just like m.o.p. mobb deep and the rest of them

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 11:54:40 AM »
what's gunit?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 03:49:19 PM »
its a good look for him if he signs to gunit south. him, buck, outlawz, and c-bo... that would be some dope compilation albums.

is c-bo wit g-unit too? dam 50 is the garbage man of da industry i swear, or the animal control, jus goes around n picks up strays as he sees them lol. but fa real, i was feeling Trick for a minute, if he goes down that path i cannot follow him, sold his soul to the devil.

bo and the lawz are on g-unit south/cashville records with buck and i think thats where trick would be too, gettin down with just buck. that would fuck him over with khaled for sure, though.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
isnt lil scrappy on g-unit still? i like him he jus hanging out with the wrong crowd, but i kno why he joined in the first place, so i cant blame him really, i jus think someone else besides fifty should have been there for him.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2007, 04:51:45 PM »
not a good move for trick he could sell as many records without them.

I dont usually ask for tracks but any chance someone could upload shut up and lets roll.

props
Shut Up http://www.zshare.net/audio/57641017593dd8/
Let's Go ft. Twista & Lil Jon http://www.mediafire.com/?2q4baydvmv0 (I didn't have a track called Let's Roll)

props, i meant lets go . For some reason i decided to re name it  :-\

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2007, 09:30:23 PM »
isnt lil scrappy on g-unit still? i like him he jus hanging out with the wrong crowd, but i kno why he joined in the first place, so i cant blame him really, i jus think someone else besides fifty should have been there for him.

scrappy's bme/g-unit, sort of the same thing freeway did i think. 50 executive producing,etc., but i think it ends not far after that...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2007, 10:23:15 PM »
G-Unit needs some fucking passion back, and some good beats. The crap they been releasing recently have been really lacking in production, and energy.