Author Topic: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!  (Read 597 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!
« on: December 19, 2007, 09:00:24 AM »

If you are a black man and you love white tail
stay away from this woman.
She is HIV positive and she is pissed off at the brothas.
She contracted HIV from one of her black lovers and has
been revenge f#cking black boys raw ever since.
She was arrested and convicted for knowingly spreading the virus
but she only got 32 months so be on the look out.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=391418&in_page_id=1770

Dr. Octagon

Re: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:27:34 AM »
Dead penalty if it was up to me.
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/bEJD6jTsMYG8LFsx/1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/bEJD6jTsMYG8LFsx/1</a>

Blu Lacez

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 10:45:12 AM »
That's pretty Horrible!!!!!!

U ain't heard th same story of a Black Dude who was HIV Positive and went around sleeping with white women??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »

U ain't heard th same story of a Black Dude who was HIV Positive and went around sleeping with white women??

I remember hearing about that. But he wasnt purposely aiming for cave women. he just had a slave mentality and was conditioned that way, so thats all he messed with was cave women anyway. you know those type of niggaz who date cave women, only because they buy them gear and mad easy.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 11:32:43 AM »

I remember hearing about that. But he wasnt purposely aiming for cave women. he just had a slave mentality and was conditioned that way, so thats all he messed with was cave women anyway. you know those type of niggaz who date cave women, only because they buy them gear and mad easy.

..Well that could be true!!

But admittedly you can say for certain, that all black dudes just date White women cuz they get the easy life!!!
So you saying Black women don't treat their men good??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 11:46:37 AM »

..Well that could be true!!

But admittedly you can say for certain, that all black dudes just date White women cuz they get the easy life!!!
So you saying Black women don't treat their men good??

No im saying Black women are strong. to dont let men walk all over them , unless of course they fucked up in they head since when they young you know. Man the type of shit I see is ridiculous. I see corny ass niggas with white women buying them stupid gear, chain, sneaks etc. Black women wouldnt dare splursh on a nigga, who wasnt a good nigga. White women= easy to lay pipe to. Combine that with confused, priorities not in order niggaz and you  get a slave & master relationship going. Black man sex slave, white women slave owner giving money and clothes to keep them in line.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »
They shouldn't be fuckin some ugly bitch raw anyways. Dumb niggas had it comin for putting their cock in anything with a heartbeat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »
Who the hell would fuck that besides KAIN anyways?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 02:59:11 PM »

Keep working at it ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
Shut your trap and go make threads about me...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »
whats the deal with black dudes dating ugly white bitches? Ive never seen a black guy with a pretty white chick before. There always after the fat white trashy lookin bitches. Please Nat Turner, shed some of your educated views on this problem.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 03:24:08 PM »
Shut your trap and go make threads about me...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »
Is it my fault that you're known for liking manly women?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 04:23:57 PM »
whats the deal with black dudes dating ugly white bitches? Ive never seen a black guy with a pretty white chick before. There always after the fat white trashy lookin bitches. Please Nat Turner, shed some of your educated views on this problem.

the deal with it, is that niggaz are dumb, deaf, and blind. The reason why you can find niggaz with fat ugly white women is because they are desperate. The whole mindset is that they have kids with this white fat ugly , women  then they kids come out light complexion, green/blue eyes meaning that your kids are  beautiful (by the devils standard of beauty, of course). Second, the fat ugly women usulally have money and they splurge on the niggaz who are lazy and dont want to get on they own two feet. there for like i said before slave & master relationship. She gives him that nasty ass pussy, and money and clothes and he stays, like a dog on a lease. dumb niggaz are so close to sharing the fate of these devils if they dont get they act togther. I should drop a lesson on this actually.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 04:28:50 PM »

the deal with it, is that niggaz are dumb, deaf, and blind. The reason why you can find niggaz with fat ugly white women is because they are desperate. The whole mindset is that they have kids with this white fat ugly , women  then they kids come out light complexion, green/blue eyes meaning that your kids are  beautiful (by the devils standard of beauty, of course). Second, the fat ugly women usulally have money and they splurge on the niggaz who are lazy and dont want to get on they own two feet. there for like i said before slave & master relationship. She gives him that nasty ass pussy, and money and clothes and he stays, like a dog on a lease. dumb niggaz are so close to sharing the fate of these devils if they dont get they act togther. I should drop a lesson on this actually.

thank you