Author Topic: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!  (Read 598 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: BLACK MEN WHO LOVE WHITE WOMEN YOU IDIOTS!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
whats the deal with black dudes dating ugly white bitches? Ive never seen a black guy with a pretty white chick before. There always after the fat white trashy lookin bitches. Please Nat Turner, shed some of your educated views on this problem.

the deal with it, is that niggaz are dumb, deaf, and blind. The reason why you can find niggaz with fat ugly white women is because they are desperate. The whole mindset is that they have kids with this white fat ugly , women  then they kids come out light complexion, green/blue eyes meaning that your kids are  beautiful (by the devils standard of beauty, of course). Second, the fat ugly women usulally have money and they splurge on the niggaz who are lazy and dont want to get on they own two feet. there for like i said before slave & master relationship. She gives him that nasty ass pussy, and money and clothes and he stays, like a dog on a lease. dumb niggaz are so close to sharing the fate of these devils if they dont get they act togther. I should drop a lesson on this actually.

thank you
are you a moor? original man?

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »
dude do you honestly think that everyone that is not black is the devil? If so, what seperate your mind state from those southern hicks in the past?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
C'mon..not All Black guys date fat women.....
There are a lot of Black guys that date pretty white Women...guys stop using that as a blanket....

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 06:29:50 PM »
is this guy for real?
i love it when people think they know what's best for other people...no one thinks big picture here.

nat - imagine you got your way and every single black person only stuck with black people and every single white person stuck with only white people and every single asian person on stuck with asian people... what do you think that would accomplish? could only zimbabweans go out with zimbabweans? where does it end?

i'm just curious on what you think this would accomplish.. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 07:57:34 PM »
dude do you honestly think that everyone that is not black is the devil? If so, what seperate your mind state from those southern hicks in the past?
check this out, when I look at history who left a trail of terror??? Europeans whites! Japan, the new world, native tribes and indigenous people, Africa etc. The apple dont fall too far from the tree. So if niggas think that one day, these devils just going to change the ways, then they in for a surprise. I remember back in highschool my math teacher even said he was ashamed of the shit his race did. They forced this standard of beauty on Blacks. What niggaz dont understand is that our nose and our African facial features descends from the sphinx. true story. Now you got niggaz who get mad if you refer to them as Africans. These history books glorify the white man so damn much its ridiculous. thats why u got niggaz out here thinking that poverty = Blacks. fuck out of here . poverty has nothing to do with us. We a rich people with a rich history that hasnt been taught to us. Thats why niggaz are in this cycle of "oh nigga u aint from the hood , u aint real," ," u getting good grades, why u acting black'. Nah fuck that we need more Black doctors, engineers, scientist, mathematicians , physicists not more rapper and comedians.

There are a lot of Black guys that date pretty white Women...guys stop using that as a blanket....

Yeah,  the so called "pretty devils" you talking are the ones who go out with the dumb ass niggaz who are football, basketball, and rappers. Black celebrities are so fuckin stupid. How many white celebrities date or married to a black person??? NIggaz get a lil bit of money and they forgot who they are fuckin pathetic.

is this guy for real?
i love it when people think they know what's best for other people...no one thinks big picture here.

nat - imagine you got your way and every single black person only stuck with black people and every single white person stuck with only white people and every single asian person on stuck with asian people... what do you think that would accomplish? could only zimbabweans go out with zimbabweans? where does it end?

i'm just curious on what you think this would accomplish.. 
No joking im for real. if thats the way it was then there wouldn't be niggaz get oppressed. Less drama and more peace straight up dont even front. Everywhere you go throughout this damn plant. makes me mad how we take that shit too. So there you have it.

Rob-in Hood

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 08:16:21 PM »
fuck whitey and blacky

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »
LOL at still callin white people the "devil"

some of y'all racist cats trip tha fuck outta me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blu Lacez

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »

check this out, when I look at history who left a trail of terror??? Europeans whites! Japan, the new world, native tribes and indigenous people, Africa etc. The apple dont fall too far from the tree. So if niggas think that one day, these devils just going to change the ways, then they in for a surprise. I remember back in highschool my math teacher even said he was ashamed of the shit his race did. They forced this standard of beauty on Blacks. What niggaz dont understand is that our nose and our African facial features descends from the sphinx. true story. Now you got niggaz who get mad if you refer to them as Africans. These history books glorify the white man so damn much its ridiculous. thats why u got niggaz out here thinking that poverty = Blacks. fuck out of here . poverty has nothing to do with us. We a rich people with a rich history that hasnt been taught to us. Thats why niggaz are in this cycle of "oh nigga u aint from the hood , u aint real," ," u getting good grades, why u acting black'. Nah fuck that we need more Black doctors, engineers, scientist, mathematicians , physicists not more rapper and comedians.

Yeah,  the so called "pretty devils" you talking are the ones who go out with the dumb ass niggaz who are football, basketball, and rappers. Black celebrities are so fuckin stupid. How many white celebrities date or married to a black person??? NIggaz get a lil bit of money and they forgot who they are fuckin pathetic.
^^Hey Nat..ill admit you got a few  good points in your response there!!!
but why the hostility,that's all i want to understand ma man..
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 08:22:49 PM by Blu Lacez™ »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

well let me ask you doesn't  it anger you to see the bullshit going on? im in shocked more people arent infuriated at the astrocious bullshit going on. People look at me like damn nigga why u always mad but shit im looking at them how you aint mad? So in my mind im lookin at the niggaz who not enraged like whats wrong with them. u feel me?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 09:00:35 PM »
nah Just white / european descent people because non-blacks who havent  been exposed to them are cook but when they intermingle with them, then the standards start to come into play and those non-blacks start treating they own on the standard that the devils laied out for them. For real i've seen people completely cool (non-blacks) chillin with blacks and other so called colored people w/o the interference of the devil and its a beautiful thing. the devil gets into the picture then niggaz start clowning on niggaz because how dark they aare like 'damn nigga u dark ass hell'? like wtf is that bullshit.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 09:03:58 PM »

well let me ask you doesn't  it anger you to see the bullshit going on? im in shocked more people arent infuriated at the astrocious bullshit going on. People look at me like damn nigga why u always mad but shit im looking at them how you aint mad? So in my mind im lookin at the niggaz who not enraged like whats wrong with them. u feel me?

Look i'll be honest..yes i get mad at times!!!
But i find my way of dealing with it!!
If sum folks are happy..why change it????
You Know??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 09:22:48 PM »

You Know??
I feel you but if its false happiness then its not real happiness. you feel me I take it you a moor? black man?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »
I hate to say it, but you do make a few good points. You get props for your balls my man.

A few times when I've met up with an administrator at my college or one of the higher-ups, I've been asked about whether I'm an athlete before they even check out my academic records.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blu Lacez

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 07:13:41 AM »

You Know??
I feel you but if its false happiness then its not real happiness. you feel me I take it you a moor? black man?

Nah I'm not Moor..I'm Black!

Yeah False happiness is a stinger.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 07:14:04 AM »
I hate to say it, but you do make a few good points. You get props for your balls my man.

A few times when I've met up with an administrator at my college or one of the higher-ups, I've been asked about whether I'm an athlete before they even check out my academic records.

Ain't That Something^^^^